Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SC Dem Rep calls for cheating

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/sta...0oIUbMtnKdpxAw

This should be grounds for her to be removed from office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not gonna advocate it but, its not like its not been done before. Reagan was originally a Democrat before being "converted" to a republican, same with Trump

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

She talked about doing two things that are illegal. I think removing her is reasonable. But running as Republicans and not being Republicans isnít one of the illegal things.

The strawman donations are almost certainly illegal. Doing so in family MIGHT make them not illegal. But I doubt it.

Taking the campaign signs is also illegal and a form of vandalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/sta...0oIUbMtnKdpxAw

This should be grounds for her to be removed from office

Shut the **** up [emoji1787]

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    not gonna advocate it but, its not like its not been done before. Reagan was originally a Democrat before being "converted" to a republican, same with Trump
    Yea thereís no law being violated by registering under any party. As long as you get the appropriate signatures, you are good. They do have her admitting to some illegal things. But unless they happened, itís not much more than idol speculation.

I think if they can verify itís her on the tape that it can be enough to remove someone from office. But I do see Project Veritas, which tells me that it should be taken with a grain of a grain of salt.

*sighs*

How many times have GQP nutjobs screamed "RINOS!", insinuating that some republicans are doing just that? Manchin and Sinema also seem to be sleeper GQP agents lol

Should we start removing all politicians who vote against their party lines? Isn't removing one politician the slippery slope the GQP has warned us about all along?

The hypocrisy in politics is so childish and embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She talked about doing two things that are illegal. I think removing her is reasonable. But running as Republicans and not being Republicans isnít one of the illegal things.

The strawman donations are almost certainly illegal. Doing so in family MIGHT make them not illegal. But I doubt it.

Taking the campaign signs is also illegal and a form of vandalism.
    It does not, that's why Dinesh D'Souza went to jail, he made a donation to a candidate in some family members name.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 06-27-2022 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    *sighs*

How many times have GQP nutjobs screamed "RINOS!", insinuating that some republicans are doing just that? Manchin and Sinema also seem to be sleeper GQP agents lol

Should we start removing all politicians who vote against their party lines? Isn't removing one politician the slippery slope the GQP has warned us about all along?

The hypocrisy in politics is so childish and embarrassing.
    You're the use of dumb cliches aside
    It seems like she's actively advocating for RINOs and to lie to and trick voters(also, Manchin and Sinema would be called DINO's not sleeper agents)

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    You're saying *converted* as if he wasn't one of the most RW presidents in modern history. He wasn't faking it.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    It does not, that's why Dinesh D'Souza went to jail, he made a donation to a candidate in some family members name.
    There are factors that could make it different, but I suspect that you are correct and what she described there is illegal. But there is one other key difference. She is describing something more hypothetical. Unless there is evidence she acted upon what she said she wanted to do, she is just talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

You're saying *converted* as if he wasn't one of the most RW presidents in modern history. He wasn't faking it.
    He was still a democrat at one time. Don't know whether a Dixie-crat or New Deal dem, but switching parties did very well for him. Neither him or Trump could had won as a Democrat and they knew it. They were both grifters.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I would have no problem with her getting canned. There needs to be some accountability on representatives. some of them think the gov't works for them

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He was still a democrat at one time. Don't know whether a Dixie-crat or New Deal dem, but switching parties did very well for him. Neither him or Trump could had won as a Democrat and they knew it. They were both grifters.
    By that argument Hillary was a secret plant for Republicans since she was a Goldwater Girl around the same time that Regan was a Dem.

By that argument Hillary was a secret plant for Republicans since she was a Goldwater Girl around the same time that Regan [sic] was a Dem.
    Maybe in the stewed-up cauldron that is your mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast