Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 401
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,796

    Kevin Durant destinations if he leaves the Nets too

    If KD ends up leaving Brooklyn, just like Kyrie, then if KD wants out, then the teams I could see him joining...I have 6 teams that he could potentially join:


    6- Atlanta Hawks...I would love the dynamic duo of Trae Young and KD...they would be pretty formidable in the ATL

    5- New York Knicks...stays in the city of New York but goes across the river as a Knick...you would have to give up Randle or RJ Barrett to the Nets to get KD to New York along with other players and picks

    4- Phoenix Suns to join up with Devin Booker and CP3; doing that you would have to get rid of Ayton, Bridges and like other players to make room for KD

    3- Portland Trail Blazers especially if you team up with Dame Dolla, Portland would be pretty ideal for KD and they instantly become a title contender with Grant also

    2- Memphis Grizzlies...KD joins The Dark Side and joins forces with Ja Morant and the crew...Grizzlies instantly become favorites to win it all

    1- Miami Heat...KD out of the best possible destinations Miami being the best and KD taking his talent to South Beach would be similar to LeBron joining. Especially if you pair him up with Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,225
    its too bad it was so much drama when he left the warriors..... itd be nice to see him in a warriors uniform again.

    wiggins, poole and a 2025 1st rd pick?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,716
    Boston

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,796
    KD to the Celtics could you imagine? He goes to another team that beats him in the playoffs

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    42,543
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    its too bad it was so much drama when he left the warriors..... itd be nice to see him in a warriors uniform again.

    wiggins, poole and a 2025 1st rd pick?
    For an oft-injured 34 year old with $200M on his contract? No thanks.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,796
    Durant to the Thunder imagine if they scrap the rebuild and decide to bring KD back...it would be similar to LeBron going back to Cleveland

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,426
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Boston
    He'd get just as much flack going to Boston as he did the Warriors. The Brooklyn Nets were the only team to get swept in the entire postseason, and it was to the Boston Celtics. He also didn't play well against them.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If KD ends up leaving Brooklyn, just like Kyrie, then if KD wants out, then the teams I could see him joining...I have 6 teams that he could potentially join:


    6- Atlanta Hawks...I would love the dynamic duo of Trae Young and KD...they would be pretty formidable in the ATL

    5- New York Knicks...stays in the city of New York but goes across the river as a Knick...you would have to give up Randle or RJ Barrett to the Nets to get KD to New York along with other players and picks

    4- Phoenix Suns to join up with Devin Booker and CP3; doing that you would have to get rid of Ayton, Bridges and like other players to make room for KD

    3- Portland Trail Blazers especially if you team up with Dame Dolla, Portland would be pretty ideal for KD and they instantly become a title contender with Grant also

    2- Memphis Grizzlies...KD joins The Dark Side and joins forces with Ja Morant and the crew...Grizzlies instantly become favorites to win it all

    1- Miami Heat...KD out of the best possible destinations Miami being the best and KD taking his talent to South Beach would be similar to LeBron joining. Especially if you pair him up with Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo.
    Miami would only do it to pair him Butler and Adebayo. No reason to make the trade if it were to include one of them.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,796
    Durant if he went to Boston would he really get as much flack? Because yeah Boston we made the Finals but we didn't win it all and we weren't a 73-9 team so really if he joined up with us, I don't think he would get as much flack. He only got flack the first time because it was the Warriors who he went to

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    42,543
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    He'd get just as much flack going to Boston as he did the Warriors. The Brooklyn Nets were the only team to get swept in the entire postseason, and it was to the Boston Celtics. He also didn't play well against them.
    Really? I think he played okay, the Nets problem wasn't scoring it was that they had no defense on the other end. And while the Celtics won the series in 4 games they only outscored the Nets by under 5 points a game for the series.

    The Warriors scored fewer points per game against the Celtics than the Nets did, but the Warriors defense was so much better the Warriors averaged 4 points better for the series.
    Last edited by Scoots; 06-26-2022 at 05:44 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If KD ends up leaving Brooklyn, just like Kyrie, then if KD wants out, then the teams I could see him joining...I have 6 teams that he could potentially join:


    6- Atlanta Hawks...I would love the dynamic duo of Trae Young and KD...they would be pretty formidable in the ATL

    5- New York Knicks...stays in the city of New York but goes across the river as a Knick...you would have to give up Randle or RJ Barrett to the Nets to get KD to New York along with other players and picks

    4- Phoenix Suns to join up with Devin Booker and CP3; doing that you would have to get rid of Ayton, Bridges and like other players to make room for KD

    3- Portland Trail Blazers especially if you team up with Dame Dolla, Portland would be pretty ideal for KD and they instantly become a title contender with Grant also

    2- Memphis Grizzlies...KD joins The Dark Side and joins forces with Ja Morant and the crew...Grizzlies instantly become favorites to win it all

    1- Miami Heat...KD out of the best possible destinations Miami being the best and KD taking his talent to South Beach would be similar to LeBron joining. Especially if you pair him up with Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo.
    KD is signed under a long contract. Has to be a trade. Grizzlies probably have the best package for young pieces. Also you naming teams your leaving out who they give up to match his salary of $42.9M. Blazers have nothing to offer. Heat have nothing. Suns have to cough up Booker most likely. So that's a easy no. Hawks would be gutted out. Knicks have nothing worth talking about. Grizzlies are the best bet for a godfather offer.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Durant if he went to Boston would he really get as much flack? Because yeah Boston we made the Finals but we didn't win it all and we weren't a 73-9 team so really if he joined up with us, I don't think he would get as much flack. He only got flack the first time because it was the Warriors who he went to
    Yeah but you didn't mention what players headed the other way in a trade. You act like KD is just added to a new team for free. Nets maybe demand Tatum and Brown who knows?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,796
    Or Durant to the Clippers is another destination but for the Clippers if I'm them and I had to give up Kawhi or Paul George to get KD, I would give up PG13 to Brooklyn to make room for KD. Plus a Durant/Kawhi duo would be much better than Kawhi/George

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Or Durant to the Clippers is another destination but for the Clippers if I'm them and I had to give up Kawhi or Paul George to get KD, I would give up PG13 to Brooklyn to make room for KD. Plus a Durant/Kawhi duo would be much better than Kawhi/George
    I doubt Nets wanna eat injury-prone PG13. I doubt Clippers cough up Kawai. Heck if that's the case my Bucks can cough up both Middleton and Holiday as a starting conversation. Giannis-KD tandem wipes the east easily. They each can go for 40 or 50 points each on offense. hahahahah

    I bet ring chasers be lining up to play with them two. Bucks still would have Lopez at center and Allen at SG. Carter can be brought back to start as a spaz defender at pg. Plus sign Bobby yet. Unless Rubio signs cheap with the Bucks to be a starter? Rubio,Allen,KD,Giannis,Brook Portis 6th man. If the team stays healthy we be in the finals. If Nets wanna tank they can peddle off Middleton and Holiday easily to playoff teams.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,796
    Durant to the Bucks...if that were to happen, they would essentially be unbeatable however if you put KD with the Heat, they too would be unbeatable essentially

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •