Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    go ahead keep telling me how great curry is as he begs to make his road the easiest road yet again.

[Thompson] Warriors stars have been in conversations with Durant and are open to his return.

him and durant are 2 peas 1 pod.. soft
    Nah, this is more like a pimps relationship with his top whore who keeps trying to run away, only to realize he ain't **** without that big daddy D
    Random Highlight of the Month: * RARE - Zo DUNKS on Shaq *

go ahead keep telling me how great curry is as he begs to make his road the easiest road yet again.

[Thompson] Warriors stars have been in conversations with Durant and are open to his return.

him and durant are 2 peas 1 pod.. soft
    LeBron has fostered this team hopping, abandonment, buddy-buddy, no competitiveness mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think this is a perfect example of the baseless media speculation leading to baseless speculation that some people randomly think is real.
    Hence the lol.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    LeBron has fostered this team hopping, abandonment, buddy-buddy, no competitiveness mindset.
    Nah, we all wished kd would've done what bron had done. What bron did is more in line with nba history, kds cowardice is unprecedented.

There's also what the 2 had to work with before they left that justified their movement. The reaction from the org when bron left further vindicated him

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Nah, we all wished kd would've done what bron had done. What bron did is more in line with nba history, kds cowardice is unprecedented.

There's also what the 2 had to work with before they left that justified their movement. The reaction from the org when bron left further vindicated him
    What LeBron did isn't really in line with history, he revised history. KD revised it again. Simmons revised it yet again.

Not to sound nostalgic as though the overall game isn't progressing positively in other areas, but each newer generation pushes the entitlement envelope a little bit further.

Say what you want about LeBronís team hopping but at least he brought a title to every team he went to. KD canít even say that.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Say what you want about LeBronís team hopping but at least he brought a title to every team he went to. KD canít even say that.
    True

Imagine what fans and the media will think if KD is traded back to Golden State

What LeBron did isn't really in line with history, he revised history. KD revised it again. Simmons revised it yet again.

Not to sound nostalgic as though the overall game isn't progressing positively in other areas, but each newer generation pushes the entitlement envelope a little bit further.
    How'd simmons change the game?

when did lebron demand out or go to the team that beat his *** the playoffs before? also when did lebron ever contact another superstar and go straight beta ***** and take a back seat to said player just for rings?

Imagine if lebron begged wade to come to the cavs and told wade that he didnt care about being the best player and took a robin role while wade went and was the best player and the mvp of the finals????? You and every other hater on here would be destroying him and calling him robert horry for it yet curry gets a pass.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-04-2022 at 06:20 PM.

Im not a fan of what either of them did. I respect it more if players wait til they're in their 30s to chase rings

I will say this, what KD did was worse in my opinion. Joining an already great team at the age of 28 after blowing a 3 to 1 lead. That to me is cowardly and lacks honor

I will think of him as a ***** either way which is what Draymond called him and KD originally left Golden State because he realized he wasn't going to be as beloved as Steph, Klay and Draymond or that he wasn't bred as a Warrior like they were. Or that he wouldn't get the credit he deserved and now you telling me you wanna go back to that situation? It would make you a weak *****, a ***** *** mother****er

when did lebron demand out or go to the team that beat his *** the playoffs before? also when did lebron ever contact another superstar and go straight beta ***** and take a back seat to said player just for rings?

Imagine if lebron begged wade to come to the cavs and told wade that he didnt care about being the best player and took a robin role while wade went and was the best player and the mvp of the finals????? You and every other hater on here would be destroying him and calling him robert horry for it yet curry gets a pass.
    Well LeBron did beg Wade to go to Cleveland and when it was apparent Wade wasnít going to go he decided to join Wade in Miami.

Ain't no f-ing way he can go back to Golden State. NBA twitter will literally put that sensitive man in a mental institution if he tries that lol

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Kevin Durant destinations if he leaves the Nets too

How'd simmons change the game?
    He showed everyone that draft takes melt brains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-05-2022 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast