Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Summer League schedule

July 8- vs Knicks (5 PM)

July 10- vs Spurs (4:30 PM)

July 12- vs Celtics (5:00 PM)

July 15- vs OKC (4:00 PM)

are warriors only doing 1 camp? sometimes theres 2

Apparently at least from what I hear there are 2 camps but I could be wrong but for y'all...your Summer League team I hear Kuminga, Wiseman and Moody will all be playing

Kuminga is gonna play for the Congo so he might miss the first camp but should be back for Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Kuminga is gonna play for the Congo so he might miss the first camp but should be back for Vegas
    that just made summer league a lot less interesting.... lets see how many of the others sit out. my guess is pbj and wiseman will not show up

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    that just made summer league a lot less interesting.... lets see how many of the others sit out. my guess is pbj and wiseman will not show up
    Wiseman I expect will play. PBJ not. They intentionally drafted someone they think is high potential but injury issue. He likely sits out most of the season then plays with the G league.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Wiseman I expect will play. PBJ not. They intentionally drafted someone they think is high potential but injury issue. He likely sits out most of the season then plays with the G league.
    Wiseman out- atleast the first half. my guess is they will cancel the second half in a week or so. We will get to preseason and it will be a huge question mark again. and basically the same thing next yr as this yr where there are rumors that he is a few weeks away all season long. Warriors announcers will act like this is all completely normal for a big man to miss 2-3 yrs for a 6-8 month injury

Also kuminga is out, and rollins is out (very weird broken foot news considering he did well at the combine for speed)

LOl so basically its just moody playing.

Apparently Wiseman is practicing just not playing. Annoying.

Kuminga is expected in Vegas. He's trying to make his national team.

Rollins injury is a stress fracture which was discovered in his league mandated exam for summer league. He said he had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Apparently Wiseman is practicing just not playing. Annoying.
    I feel like wiseman could miss the entire summer league and the general feeling around the organization would be " mehhh summer league doesnt really matter anyway- lets just keep saying hell be back for training camp"

Last week, He said it was 90% he played in summer league. Right now- I honestly feel like 50/50 that he plays a single game is a little bit too optimistic.

I feel like wiseman could miss the entire summer league and the general feeling around the organization would be " mehhh summer league doesnt really matter anyway- lets just keep saying hell be back for training camp"

Last week, He said it was 90% he played in summer league. Right now- I honestly feel like 50/50 that he plays a single game is a little bit too optimistic.
    I just don't care that much about SL. If he plays in the first week of the regular season I'll be happy from that perspective. I want to see him STAY healthy in real games, I don't really care if they hold him out of SL games. Once he is playing I want to see him defend, rebound, move the ball, and run the court.

I just don't care that much about SL. If he plays in the first week of the regular season I'll be happy from that perspective. I want to see him STAY healthy in real games, I don't really care if they hold him out of SL games. Once he is playing I want to see him defend, rebound, move the ball, and run the court.
    I guess I dont necesarily believe that holding him out summer league makes him more likely to be consistently available during the regular season. I dont think its gonna be like flipping a switch. Im going to see him actually go out and play games and keep playing. as oppose to keep saying these games arent important enough. LOL we were just in the damn nba finals and those games werent important enough either. meanwhile he just isnt playing in ANY games

I guess I dont necesarily believe that holding him out summer league makes him more likely to be consistently available during the regular season. I dont think its gonna be like flipping a switch. Im going to see him actually go out and play games and keep playing. as oppose to keep saying these games arent important enough. LOL we were just in the damn nba finals and those games werent important enough either. meanwhile he just isnt playing in ANY games
    I hate it when players miss games, I just don't assume it's because they don't care.

I hate it when players miss games, I just don't assume it's because they don't care.
    its more that the organization doesnt seem that concerned. the messaging coming out of the warriors for the last 10 months is everything is right on schedule for wiseman and hes almost there.

Although Wiseman said yesterday that he doesnt feel ANY pressure or stress to get out on the floor. which should concern people.
    Last edited by likemystylez; 06-30-2022 at 09:48 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast