Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Summer league 2022

Michael Scotto: The Los Angeles Lakers have added former Wisconsin Badger Vitto Brown to their Summer League roster, his agency Edge Sports told @hoopshype. Brown played well for Seville in Spainís ACB league. Ė via Twitter MikeAScotto
    Caruso on steroids!

Caruso on steroids!

Lakers will also play this games.
    Lakers to Play in 2022 California Classic Summer League

lalnkioski
    May 16, 202210:19 AM PDT

The California Classic Summer League is being hosted by the Golden State Warriors at Chase Center in San Francisco on July 2-3.

This marks the fourth annual event and the Lakers will be joined by the Golden State Warriors, the Miami Heat, and previous hosts the Sacramento Kings.

Each team will compete in four games over the two-day event.

Lakers Schedule:
    Saturday, July 2 - Lakers vs Heat - 2pm PT - ESPN2
    Sunday, July 3 - Lakers vs. Warriors - 4:30pm PT - NBA TV
    Caruso on steroids!

Y'alls Summer League roster has promise

Greg Levinsky: Former @TerrierMBB guard Javante McCoy (@javantemccoy13) is signing an Exhibit for 10 contract with the Los Angeles Lakers, he tells me. Ė via Twitter
    Free Agency, Javante McCoy, Los Angeles Lakers
    Caruso on steroids!

Any other ex NBA player's kids that we have missed?
    It would have to be a sign and trade and it would kick in the hard cap so we can't do it.

Signed Mcallen Tex for the 1000th time

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lebronís kid is probably next.
    Caruso on steroids!

Cole Swider Couldnít Say Yes Fast Enough When Offered Two-Way Contract From Lakers

2 minute read
    Tweet

(Photo by Rich Graessle/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)

Published on
    06/24/2022
    AUTHOR

Joseph Chapa

The Los Angeles Lakers wasted no time in offering their two-way contracts to undrafted prospects they believe in. After drafting Michigan Stateís Max Christie with the 35th overall pick, the Lakers looked to acquire hidden gem type of players in the undrafted free agent market.

A prospect that worked out twice for the purple and gold was Syracuseís sharpshooting forward Cole Swider. Swider signed a two-way contract with the Lakers right after the draft ended, joining L.A. for the Summer League an beyond

In an interview with ABCís Ian Steele, Swider describes the moment he knew he would be joining the 17-time champion Lakers:

ďAfter talking to Rob Pelinka and staff, I knew it would be a possibility. There were some other teams that I thought that could be a possibility, but at the end of the day I just felt like the Lakers were the best option for me after the draft to continue my basketball career. Itís such a blessing, and I couldnít be more excited.Ē
    Averaging 13.9 points on 41 percent shooting from 3-point range, Lakers fans should be excited about what Swider will bring to head coach Darvin Hamís new four-out, one-in spacious offense.

After being a standout player during the teamís pre-draft workouts, Swider swayed the Lakers in what he has to offer overall and how he can fit as a much-needed stretch-four right away.

When the decision was made by Rob Pelinka, the thrill that Swider felt during the phone call of his life was filled with the energy the Lakers so desire:

ďMy agent called me, said the Lakers are going to offer you a two-way contract, would you want to accept? And I was like, Ďhow can I say yes any faster?í Itís a dream come true. To Have the opportunity to be a Laker, this amazing franchise is such a blessing.
    While Swider is eager to get out there for the Lakers and make an impact, Laker faithful can celebrate the draft night the team had, pairing Swider up with Christie, Vanderbiltís Scotty Pippen Jr. and LSUís Shareef OíNeal as part of the teamís Summer League roster.
    Caruso on steroids!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Lebronís kid is probably next.
    Was thinking that too. Probably a negotiation for Lebron signing his extension

Bronny will probably go to college but if he doesn't, Bronny will go to G League Ignite or another next G League team play there for a while and then get drafted

Where did Pippen end up?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Bronny will probably go to college but if he doesn't, Bronny will go to G League Ignite or another next G League team play there for a while and then get drafted
    Making an assumption that he gets drafted. It wouldn't surprise me for him to sign with Klutch and maneuver his way around the draft so he can choose where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Where did Pippen end up?
    I thought he was a Lakers Summer League invite

I thought he was a Lakers Summer League invite
    Apparently not only that, but signed a 2 way contract.

Griffin was drafted. Harper signed a 2-way with the Raps, but I think Artest III is still unsigned

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast