Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Idunno what to make of this, my initial take was "nice, we got rid of Grant and Portland will suck in '25 so that pick will be great", but if it's the Bucks 1st in '25 then, ouch.

To me it means we plan to sign Stewart and Bey to big deals and I'm not sure that's a good idea. Bey, yes, Stewart, no. Hayes is an afterthought... so... I guess we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Idunno what to make of this, my initial take was "nice, we got rid of Grant and Portland will suck in '25 so that pick will be great", but if it's the Bucks 1st in '25 then, ouch.

To me it means we plan to sign Stewart and Bey to big deals and I'm not sure that's a good idea. Bey, yes, Stewart, no. Hayes is an afterthought... so... I guess we'll see
    Stewart would be a very bad idea imo. Bygone era skillset should remove him from the starting conversation thus the long term commitment. He still has a place on the team but likely off the bench as 7th, 8th kind of guy.

I'm going to be that 'homer guy" and hope that the D selects a very raw, but I think potentially really good in the Association, Moussa Diabate, with that 36th pick.
    Last edited by Jester4k0; 06-23-2022 at 05:14 PM.
    Offseason To Do List:
    1. Make an offseason to do list.
    2. Get some tips on the ladies from Clark the Cub.
    3. P90X with Prince Fielder.
    4. Compile top ten list of top ten G.O.A.T. top ten lists.

That Ain't No Bat. That A Kickstand!

I wonder if #36 will be packaged to move up in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Stewart would be a very bad idea imo. Bygone era skillset should remove him from the starting conversation thus the long term commitment. He still has a place on the team but likely off the bench as 7th, 8th kind of guy.
    Yeah, Stewart is the type of player you love to have, but if another team offers a big deal, there's no point in matching

he's a fair market guy