Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Draft isn't until Thursday but that's cool...in fact I been waiting for this because the Draft is always my favorite part of the whole NBA calendar year so

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Draft isn't until Thursday but that's cool...in fact I been waiting for this because the Draft is always my favorite part of the whole NBA calendar year so
    yea.. figured there could be some discussion beforehand. I'll add the date in the title though

Paolo to the Magic or to the Thunder would make me happy

this part of the season is my favorite too. I care very little for the actual draft considering the Jazz haven't had a meaningful high pick since like Kanter, but all the trades that usually happen around this time and free agency. its quite frankly the only fun time for like 25 of the teams out there.

Jabari Smith Jr if he goes to the Magic then it would be good but I hope the Magic pass on him

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    this part of the season is my favorite too. I care very little for the actual draft considering the Jazz haven't had a meaningful high pick since like Kanter, but all the trades that usually happen around this time and free agency. its quite frankly the only fun time for like 25 of the teams out there.
    I love looking at the players and following how the ones I like do wherever they go.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    Funny thing, when the warriors where in that space the forum was super active.
    I think thatís half the fun of being a fan. When it stopped (for the better) the forum dried out some.

But honestly the Thunder out of all the teams I can see them having the best draft because they have 3 draft picks in the first round #2, #12 and #30 and then #34 on top of it in the 2nd round...they are building a future dynasty the same way Golden State did over a decade ago
    Last edited by Tg11; 06-22-2022 at 10:21 AM.

Aside from the Rockets taking Banchero at No. 3, I really have no clue what they're going to do the rest of the draft. I could see them taking a lot of their assets and consolidating them to move up into the mid-late lottery to get a wing. Or I could see them just swapping their firsts for future firsts.

Gun to my head, though, I think they're trying to package 17, 26 and other assets to move somewhere into that 8-13 range to get a wing. Daniels would be amazing, but I don't think he's likely. Sochan feels more likely, but it could be Griffin, Mathurin or Dieng. I know Tari Eason has fallen in mocks lately, but I'd be thrilled if he was their second pick, too, and he might be available at 17 if they stay pat.

Bottom line, the Rockets need defense and shooting, and while they're still in talent acquisition mode and need to be thinking about going BPA, I think they can do that while filling obvious holes on the roster as well.

Let's not forget the Spurs also have multiple picks too so they too are also trying to build through the Draft

But honestly the Thunder out of all the teams I can see them having the best draft because they have 3 draft picks in the first round #2, #12 and #30 and then #34 on top of it in the 2nd round...they are building a future dynasty the same way Golden State did over a decade ago
    The Warriors did it with the 7th pick, the 11th pick, and the 35th pick in 3 different drafts. They didn't do it using OKC's shotgun method. No team in history has ever had as many picks over a few years like OKC has.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Funny thing, when the warriors where in that space the forum was super active.
    I think thatís half the fun of being a fan. When it stopped (for the better) the forum dried out some.
    Yep. The real shame is some of us hardship fans are just gone ... maybe from the outside negativity, maybe because they just don't know how to talk about things going right, maybe just from aging out. I LOVE talking about the next generation.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast