Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Mets @ Astros

Hunter has looked surprisingly solid. This is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    If he responds well to treatment he could probably even make his next start.
    What bugs me is when something is obvously "off". Velocity down, talking to trainer in between innings, and we let them continue, not only risking greater injury but digging us into a deeper hole for the sake of squeezing out another inning or so.

That loss is on Escobar

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

HOU is my pick from the AL to make the WS. Think with their SP and bullpen they will take out the Yankees. They have a damn good team.

Braves face Rodon tonight. Solid chance the lead stays as is.

Houston just easily handled the Mets in two quick games. They are made for that park as their swings make home runs quite often. Mets git dome home runs but as we saw in this two game set in the clutch they failed. No McNeil and Escobar, dom and JD not good enough at the plate especially when contact is needed.

Mets getting a taste and hopefully see with a DH and better competition they need to step it up offensively and pitching. Marlins can be dangerous so they need a nice five ir six game win streak maybe starting in Miami.

As much as I like these guys it may be time to move in from Smith and Davis. Also Escobar needs to sit down more games when McNeil is playing in favor of Guillorme. Dude has been the ultimate rally killer this year.

Might be first time they lose 3 in a row because Alcantara is pitching Friday and he owns the Mets specially in Miami.

Houston is a very good team but we also weren't 100%, especially without McNeil. Honestly they've looked like the best team we played this year. I think they may be scarier than the Dodgers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    HOU is my pick from the AL to make the WS. Think with their SP and bullpen they will take out the Yankees. They have a damn good team.
    no yanks have been the best team in baseball this year and this time will have home field in the playoffs over houston..

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Houston is a very good team but we also weren't 100%, especially without McNeil. Honestly they've looked like the best team we played this year. I think they may be scarier than the Dodgers

Is any team 100%? I believe the Mets have 22 games till the AS break and the Braves have 24. I see the Mets going 11-11 hopefully, but the Braves going 16-8. That would put the Mets at 56-27 and the Braves at 56-38. Mets have .5 lead at the break..........if they're lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by sethjoel View Post
    Is any team 100%? I believe the Mets have 22 games till the AS break and the Braves have 24. I see the Mets going 11-11 hopefully, but the Braves going 16-8. That would put the Mets at 56-27 and the Braves at 56-38. Mets have .5 lead at the break..........if they're lucky.
    LOL you literally just pulled numbers out of your ***.

I have the Mets going 15-7 during that time and the Braves 14-10... so there!

The Braves trailing 3-1 in the 9th inning score 3 runs to win 4-3 and are now 4.5 games behind

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    The Braves trailing 3-1 in the 9th inning score 3 runs to win 4-3 and are now 4.5 games behind
    Just a matter of time now

Quote Originally Posted by sethjoel View Post
    No but when you're missing your two best pitchers and one of your best hitters in this series, that definitely constitutes as not 100%. Also missing McCann hurts

No Jake, no Max, no McNeil, no McCann. On the road against a tough team, thatís a big ask.

The one thing that thereís no excuse for is Escobar. Heís been a hole the lineup all year. He hasnít even really got hot for a few days, nothings sustained. I love him as a player, he just has to get going.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011