Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Where did Johnny go? I can not see any posts from him after the Yankees won. Must be my computer screwing up.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Never say never.
    Have you looked at their stats? Neither were very good in 98 but they were both good in 2001. Same with Nelson

Right now, both Holmes and King are better than that crew ever were. That could change quickly but as of today, they are statistically superior to any combo of 2 out of the 3 you mentioned
    Iím talking about getting the late innings locked down for 3-4 years with Oct included.

If King snd Holmes do this from 2022-2025 and including Oct then Iíll get back to ya.

Iím not talking about pure numbers and stuff. From 1996-2001 from the 6th inning on the Yankees pretty much had a very good winning % with Staton, Nellie and Mo. and I know Stanton came a year later.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-23-2022 at 01:06 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Boone is a flat out fool if he moves Holmes. Make Chappy your 7th-8th inning guy, if that. See how he pitches before giving him the close spot.

I can't conceive the rational behind Chappy getting the closer job back with the way Holmes and king are pitching.

It is beyond stupid to just give him that role.

Holmes better stay as closer.

If we have to hear that Fckn excuse about a starter Not losing their job to an injury.
    The good thing is Chapman is on his walk year so they can do as they please now and he basically canít say a thing.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Where did Johnny go? I can not see any posts from him after the Yankees won. Must be my computer screwing up.
    JohnnyNY. Donít insult the other Johnny!!

Ignorance is bliss

JohnnyNY. Donít insult the other Johnny!!
    Thanks Kinko. Can I pay him to change his name?

Although, he's becoming our MVP with all his bad predictions of doom, causing the opposite to happen. He reminds me of this guy in an office football pool that I was in. We picked all the NFL games and the winner of the week got half the weekly prize money and the other half went to the year end totals winners. Midway through the year the leader had picked correctly less than 60% of the time, but this guy was picking about 27%. He was a good guy and willing to talk about his picks, so I just picked the opposite of every one of his picks for the rest of the year and won prize money.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Thanks Kinko. Can I pay him to change his name?

Although, he's becoming our MVP with all his bad predictions of doom, causing the opposite to happen. He reminds me of this guy in an office football pool that I was in. We picked all the NFL games and the winner of the week got half the weekly prize money and the other half went to the year end totals winners. Midway through the year the leader had picked correctly less than 60% of the time, but this guy was picking about 27%. He was a good guy and willing to talk about his picks, so I just picked the opposite of every one of his picks for the rest of the year and won prize money.

Ignorance is bliss

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789