Shane McClanahan LHP (7-3), 1.84 ERA, 105 K in 78.1 IP

Game 2: 6/21 at 7:10 pm
    TBD
    vs.
    TBD

Game 3: 6/22 at 7:10 pm
    TBD
    vs.
    Shane Baz RHP (0-1), 5.4 ERA, 9 K in 8.1 innings.

You never know what to expect when the Yankees travel to Tampa. It should be a nice battle. Anything can happen in a three game set, but I think the Yankees have this.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Any idea why so many TBDs?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That is TBD. I've done some digging nothing yet.

Maybe it has to do with the bullpen day and Sevy's return 3 days later, which gives every pitcher an extra day of rest, but instead could allow the Yankees to Keep them all on schedule, but skip a start for one of the pitchers on a potential innings limit like Taillon or Cortez. It could also be a way to stack lefties against a LH Rays lineup and RHs against a RH Astros lineup.

Probably rotation switch up with huge win or die series vs Rays.

I returned from Vegas yesterday and will be there in full Yankee gear today, Rays gear Tue and Yankee gear on Wed

Yanks are my true fav team
    Rays are my sister team with only support when Yankees are out of Oct baseball.

In a Rays/Yanks ALCS I go full Yankee support to step on Rays throats and rip their hearts out!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-20-2022 at 01:08 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Probably rotation switch up with huge win or die series vs Rays.

I returned from Vegas yesterday and will be there in full Yankee gear today, Rays gear Tue and Yankee gear on Wed

Yanks are my true fav team
    Rays are my sister team with only support when Yankees are out of Oct baseball.

In a Rays/Yanks ALCS I go full Yankee support to step on Rays throats and rip their hearts out!
    Win or die? For whom? Seriously Nick? Put down the crack pipe. Yankees are up 13 on the Rays, 11 on the Jays.

Two of 3 will do nicely for Yanks.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Maybe it has to do with the bullpen day and Sevy's return 3 days later, which gives every pitcher an extra day of rest, but instead could allow the Yankees to Keep them all on schedule, but skip a start for one of the pitchers on a potential innings limit like Taillon or Cortez. It could also be a way to stack lefties against a LH Rays lineup and RHs against a RH Astros lineup.
    thats exactly what it is. Also hearing they may call up one of the AAA starters to make a spot start or 2 during this long stretch with no days off. I think Sears may lineup for one of these starts. They also may shuffle the rotation a bit because the Rays saw Cole and Nestor last series and they may want the Rays to see different guys

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    thats exactly what it is. Also hearing they may call up one of the AAA starters to make a spot start or 2 during this long stretch with no days off. I think Sears may lineup for one of these starts. They also may shuffle the rotation a bit because the Rays saw Cole and Nestor last series and they may want the Rays to see different guys
    If IKF goes to the IL and they call up a AAA pitcher…
    Waldi amd Peraza??

I know but it’s fun to dream

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Win or die? For whom? Seriously Nick? Put down the crack pipe. Yankees are up 13 on the Rays, 11 on the Jays.
    Lol they can get swept and still be up by double digits. This team doesn’t really have much else to prove, just waiting for the playoffs at this point. Biggest unknown at this point is how they will match up to Houston so I will be curious to see that matchup.

If IKF goes to the IL and they call up a AAA pitcher…
    Waldi amd Peraza??

I know but it’s fun to dream
    I think Sears is more likely because he's one 40 man. I'd love to see them give Peraza an audition since he's gotten hot, is an elite defender and also on the 40 man.

Unless we need a longer term fill in in the rotation, I don't think we see Waldichuk this yr with the 40 man crunch they have coming

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I think Sears is more likely because he's one 40 man. I'd love to see them give Peraza an audition since he's gotten hot, is an elite defender and also on the 40 man.

Unless we need a longer term fill in in the rotation, I don't think we see Waldichuk this yr with the 40 man crunch they have coming
    Chris Owings( who was just signed to a minor league contract)would be called up so they can easily give him the DFA when Kiner returns from the IL.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-20-2022 at 04:17 PM.

People you have to think who would get booted after somebody returns from a possible IL…..#1 they are not starting the clock with any of the good kids just yet, especially when it would not be needed, just use Owings and then DFA him like they did to Weber who performed well last week but was DFA after the game ended.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-20-2022 at 04:26 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Chris Owings( who was just signed to a minor league contract)would be called up so they can easily give him the DFA when Kiner returns from the IL.
    I sadly agree. But I would love to see Peraza get a cup of coffee. He's already on the 40 man.

Ignorance is bliss

I'd be very interested in watching Sears again.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Obviously the yankees. If they don't sweep this series, the season is over!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast