Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    no, the reason we may not is many of the rich rule our politicians, who make a primary living off what they receive from private business to keep it that way. And they don't want a dent in their wealth. But they look short term picture, because if we had the poor/lower/middle class with more wealth, it would be a stronger society for all.
    Yeah its mostly lobbying. Same reason why the US does very little about gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Well that makes sense based off the post you quoted, chief. My obsessed little lap boy scratching at my legs.
    Ahh....how adorable: the most singularly obsessed person on this entire site is calling me obsessed (mainly for pointing out his undying obsession with
    dbroncos78087).

*he even used the term "chief" for me too

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ahh....how adorable: the most singularly obsessed person on this entire site is calling me obsessed (mainly for pointing out his undying obsession with
    dbroncos78087).

Thereís only one person who has openly expressed an entire lack of desire not to communicate with the other as far as I know. Thatís me and him. And yet he keeps responding to me like a child.

Believe me, every single person here is well aware of that. Some just choose to lie to themselves about it.

dbroncos78087).

Sure thing, skippy. The chances of you not replying to a post of mine directed to someone else for at least one day is absolutely a zero percent chance. You obsessed little freak.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Thereís only one person who has openly expressed an entire lack of desire not to communicate with the other as far as I know. Thatís me and him. And yet he keeps responding to me like a child.
    There is a really simple way for you to stop me from calling you a dumbass. Stop being a dumbass, you dumbass!

Sure thing, skippy. The chances of you not replying to a post of mine directed to someone else for at least one day is absolutely a zero percent chance. You obsessed little freak.
    ....says the guy that obsessively quotes and mentions someone roughly a half dozen times per day that hasn't responded to him in over a year. It's almost like you are utterly incapable of any sort of self-reflection.

Keep working on those projection skills though, chief. Even if no one else feels the same, I'm sure Simple Jack is quite impressed.

There is a really simple way for you to stop me from calling you a dumbass. Stop being a dumbass, you dumbass!

Itís just so sad. His life isnít complete without me in it.

....says the guy that obsessively quotes and mentions someone roughly a half dozen times per day
    You're not very good at counting.

Much better than you are at being honest with yourself (or anyone else, for that matter). I'd venture that a half dozen times per day was a relatively conservative estimate.

You go ahead and continue being in denial though, chief.

Much better than you are at being honest with yourself (or anyone else, for that matter). I'd venture that a half dozen times per day was a relatively conservative estimate.

You go ahead and continue being in denial though, chief.
    You know that this can easily be disproven? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    the difference between the top 2%, and top 5%, is huge. The top 1% should be paying more than the 37% they currently pay, but overall I am not that concerned with the income tax structure (though I do think an additional bracket for earners over $700k who should pay 45% or so). I am more so concerned with corporate tax loopholes, and items like healthcare premiums. The top 1% should be paying a sliding scale of their companies healthcare premiums for example.

This is extreme, but I also believe we should have a cutoff at some number, like $20 million let's say. Once LeBron James hauls in $20 million by March of every year, every penny he makes should go to re-distribution to the poor, lower, and lower middle class.
    Currently, the top 1% pays 20% of the overall tax income. The top 5% pay 40% of the total imcome tax. Those numbers seem extremely fair to me.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Currently, the top 1% pays 20% of the overall tax income. The top 5% pay 40% of the total imcome tax. Those numbers seem extremely fair to me.
    Do some research on the income the top 10% make and give me one logical reason why the top 10% pay for 71% of all income taxes.

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast