Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Not an insult. You clearly need help.
    Still waiting

Pretty sure I could leave this forum for 10 years and, assuming PSD still exists, come back to find the same people here bickering and insulting each other while doing absolutely nothing productive with their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Pretty sure I could leave this forum for 10 years and, assuming PSD still exists, come back to find the same people here bickering and insulting each other while doing absolutely nothing productive with their lives.
    sounds kinda like politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    sounds kinda like politicians.

10% tax? SMH
    you must have missed the s at the end of hundred and ten. getting taxed 90 billion on 200 billion is not 10%.

Words have meaning...

That article is from 2016...

Here is one from 2020:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...lity-1.5607594

Also, in 2016 an estimated 52,000 Canadians came to the US for healthcare, yet as I pointed out, over 650,000 Americans left the US to get healthcare elsewhere.

Literally 10x Americans are leaving the US for healthcare than Canadians are coming here for it.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That article is from 2016...

Here is one from 2020:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...lity-1.5607594

Also, in 2016 an estimated 52,000 Canadians came to the US for healthcare, yet as I pointed out, over 650,000 Americans left the US to get healthcare elsewhere.

Literally 10x Americans are leaving the US for healthcare than Canadians are coming here for it.
    If healthcare is so great in Canada why come here? You keep avoiding that. Thanks for proving my point.
    The article you posted talks nothing about the taxes to pay for Canadian Healthcare. Talks nothing about the long waits. Talks about it being very hard to get insurance. Speaks of a benefit needed before care is given.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

If healthcare is so great in Canada why come here? You keep avoiding that. Thanks for proving my point.
    The article you posted talks nothing about the taxes to pay for Canadian Healthcare. Talks nothing about the long waits. Talks about it being very hard to get insurance. Speaks of a benefit needed before care is given.

It seems the Canadians are very happy with their system while the Americans aren't. They didn't have cripple people protesting on the hill during Trump's administration over heathcare did they? No. they didn't. Every country who has M4A are happy with it.

Besides we use to live in a country rule by majority rule, illusionary at least, and the majority of American want M4A. Can't get around that. Over a million death from Covid, while the other countries with M4 fair far better than us. Can't get around that without getting stupid about it. But I sure you will go that route.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It seems the Canadians are very happy with their system while the Americans aren't. They didn't have cripple people protesting on the hill during Trump's administration over heathcare did they? No. they didn't. Every country who has M4A are happy with it.

Besides we use to live in a country rule by majority rule, illusionary at least, and the majority of American want M4A. Can't get around that. Over a million death from Covid, while the other countries with M4 fair far better than us. Can't get around that without getting stupid about it. But I sure you will go that route.
    Way to not answer why Canadians are coming here for care. You are awesome!
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Everybody in the world comes to us for the best medical care for a price. It is the place of last resort from separating co-join twins to brain surgery. It is expensive but the best, something that the average health insurances doesn't cover.

People from all over the world comes to our university for the same reason, but wouldn't trust their young kids to our public school system. It is the same with healthcare, the average Canadian doesn't have to worry about medical bills like we do. They would whether piss on our system than adopt it for themselves and laugh at your questioning their system over ours.

plus, you are talking about such a small percentage of Canadian seeking our heathcare from the experts we have here who are considered the best in the world. You won't see the average Canadian sitting beside you waiting to see a doctor for a healthy bill to take home or lose their homes over it.

But, yes lets keep focusing on a minuscule percentage as the standard.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-28-2022 at 10:40 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

No, the Canadians aren't overloading our healthcare system, or crossing the border for it like you are trying to play it up as.

"Canadian are coming here for heathcare" right. Tucker is at it again. Americans are going to Mexico and Canada for cheaper medicine refills why far more than the other way around.

Pure unfounded and unsupported hysteria.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-28-2022 at 10:46 AM.

Will Rogers

People come to America for the really expensive last ditch medicine. They run kicking and screaming out of America, when possible, for the basic and routine stuff. For every conjoined twin separation (like Wes mentioned), there are 1 million cases of the flu, pneumonia, or something else that should be routine that breaks peoples' wallets because we won't cover it like we should.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

If healthcare is so great here, how come so many Americans go elsewhere?

It would be interesting to see what the detailed data says. Those numbers of Canadians coming over, what procedures are they getting? Is it highly specialized? Is it routine? Are they coming because prices and wait times are better? I doubt it.

Brett should sit this one out

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast