Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Looks like were done with FA until Iggy decides if hes coming back or not. If not, I suspect we go with one of the kids and not another vet.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Looks like were done with FA until Iggy decides if hes coming back or not. If not, I suspect we go with one of the kids and not another vet.
    Could be that they have someone in mind.

Maybe Derek Favors on a buyout? Don't know how the Warriors could make that happen though.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rk-out-for-gsw

Looks like warriors are working out some vets. Apparently Iguadala hasn't given them any indication either way. At this point, its a little bit inconsiderate on his end in my opinion. Its likely that these vets are being brought in just to have bodies for training camp. Could Kenneth Farried help the warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rk-out-for-gsw

Looks like warriors are working out some vets. Apparently Iguadala hasn't given them any indication either way. At this point, its a little bit inconsiderate on his end in my opinion. Its likely that these vets are being brought in just to have bodies for training camp. Could Kenneth Farried help the warriors?
    I don't think Iguodala is really a factor here. The Warriors get to bring 20 players to camp, they have 7 slots to fill so they are looking around. Generally I would rather they look at younger guys than vets holding onto the NBA by their fingernails. I don't really know why the players on that list fell out of favor in the NBA, usually it's because they cost more than younger players they marginally outplay. Faried rebounds and runs ... and multiple teams failed to get anything more out of him than that.

Warriors signed iggy. I dont know what type of condition he is in or if his injuries have healed since the finals. We can only have so many guys on the roster who are just interested in milking injuries and picking up paychecks. I understand that sometimes injuries happen- but youd think the front office would make an effort to atleast try and bring in players who will be available.

Warriors signed iggy. I dont know what type of condition he is in or if his injuries have healed since the finals. We can only have so many guys on the roster who are just interested in milking injuries and picking up paychecks. I understand that sometimes injuries happen- but youd think the front office would make an effort to atleast try and bring in players who will be available.
    I think they honestly don't expect his play to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    apparently he was a no show at the teams first practice.... LOL. not saying he had to be involved in every drill, but to set an example, it would be nice for him to show up and be a professional.

apparently he was a no show at the teams first practice.... LOL. not saying he had to be involved in every drill, but to set an example, it would be nice for him to show up and be a professional.
    A no-show as in nobody, particularly those in charge, knew he wasn't going to be there? Or no-show as in they knew he wasn't going to be there? Makes a big difference.

From the way he's talking he really wasn't going to come back for this year. I wonder how out of shape he got? Could be a factor in him not being in yet since he has been doing PRT in off-seasons for years maybe he hadn't done it yet this year?
    Last edited by Scoots; 09-26-2022 at 11:05 AM.

He already had a planned event and was excused from the practice as it was made prior to his decision to return

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I dont think they expect him to play. This is a haslem role. Hes there to help the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I dont think they expect him to play. This is a haslem role. Hes there to help the kids.
    I think he'll play some but not much. I kind of hope they wait until the last few weeks of the season then get him up to speed to see if he can contribute just in case.

I'm really looking forward to see what the defense of DiVincenzo, JaMychal, Moody, Kuminga, and Wiseman looks like. If they play good defense the Warriors should be able to rest Steph, Klay, and Dray more without taking a big hit.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678