Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,893
    We acquired reliever Chris Martin from the Cubs today for Zach McKinstry.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,210
    DO NOT TRADE FOR SOTO. We don't need Soto to win the WS anytime soon. This team has the potential to win the WS for the next 5+ years. Cartaya and Miller will be special. Just, wait till next year and sign Ohtani for half of what Soto will ask.

    Get a damn closer and more BP arms. Preferably a dominant lefty reliever.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,893
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    DO NOT TRADE FOR SOTO. We don't need Soto to win the WS anytime soon. This team has the potential to win the WS for the next 5+ years. Cartaya and Miller will be special. Just, wait till next year and sign Ohtani for half of what Soto will ask.

    Get a damn closer and more BP arms. Preferably a dominant lefty reliever.
    They should trade for Ohtani and not Soto but we all know Arte Moreno would sel the Angels before he ever traded Ohtani to the Dodgers [emoji23]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,215
    Hey, there's some traffic in here! lol

    Dodgers just had the 4th greatest July in MLB history. We really did play great ball this month. Hopefully we can keep it going into August!

    We do need a more reliable closer, as Kimbrel is super unreliable. But outside of that, we're looking great. Also, Outman had a truly historic debut, which was awesome to watch.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 07-31-2022 at 09:43 PM.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Hey, there's some traffic in here! lol

    Dodgers just had the 4th greatest July in MLB history. We really did play great ball this month. Hopefully we can keep it going into August!

    We do need a more reliable closer, as Kimbrel is super unreliable. But outside of that, we're looking great. Also, Outman had a truly historic debut, which was awesome to watch.
    The crazy thing was that 2 of the 5 losses in July were to the Nationals, the worst team in baseball. And at home too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,893
    Made a couple 40 man roster clearing trades today. Acquired Joey Gallo. Called up Miguel Vargas.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,215
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Made a couple 40 man roster clearing trades today. Acquired Joey Gallo. Called up Miguel Vargas.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not a huge fan of trading away Mitch White, but it seems like it was a move to build the farm system so hopefully the guys coming over turn out to become solid ball players.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    17,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Not a huge fan of trading away Mitch White, but it seems like it was a move to build the farm system so hopefully the guys coming over turn out to become solid ball players.
    Maybe acquiring players for a trade for Ohtani in the offseason? I don't see Ohtani staying with that mess of a franchise. The Angels should just cut their losses and trade him and bolster their farm system.
    It would have to be a sign and trade and it would kick in the hard cap so we can't do it.

    Signed Mcallen Tex for the 1000th time

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,215
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Maybe acquiring players for a trade for Ohtani in the offseason? I don't see Ohtani staying with that mess of a franchise. The Angels should just cut their losses and trade him and bolster their farm system.
    I'm not an angels fan, but it would be awesome for the Angels to be good, because they have arguably the best two players in the league. I agree that they should probably trade those guys away to build a solid roster.

    Having Ohtani on the dodgers would be super awesome. He's basically two star players in one, which is amazing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •