Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Wall to the Clippers according to reports

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Would be funny… I’ll def have a good laugh at the expense of some of my Laker fan friends.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Hell get everyone thinking he’s taking the TPMLE with the Lakers then opt in with the Nets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well ****....

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Would be funny… I’ll def have a good laugh at the expense of some of my Laker fan friends.
    If the Lakers whiff in free agency and fail to make a splash when they easily could have swapped Westbrook for Wall, it's kind of on them. Now that being said, I don't think for a second that Wall is a massive upgrade from Westy, but he's at least a better fit on that roster if nothing else.

No clue what the Clippers are getting in Wall, and his time in Houston has been very strange to say the least. But I wish no ill will on the guy and hope he can has some good years left of his career. His contract is awful and he's not remotely worth it, but he doesn't seem to be a bad dude, and he didn't cause a circus in the last year in Houston even though he could have.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I feel like this would be amazing 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    If the Lakers whiff in free agency and fail to make a splash when they easily could have swapped Westbrook for Wall, it's kind of on them. Now that being said, I don't think for a second that Wall is a massive upgrade from Westy, but he's at least a better fit on that roster if nothing else.

No clue what the Clippers are getting in Wall, and his time in Houston has been very strange to say the least. But I wish no ill will on the guy and hope he can has some good years left of his career. His contract is awful and he's not remotely worth it, but he doesn't seem to be a bad dude, and he didn't cause a circus in the last year in Houston even though he could have.
    the lakers will get someone. they always do. they probably get a few decent minimum guys, but does any of it matter? its too bad it seems that unless a trade happens or Lebron leaves his last few years are going to be wasted on that completely moronic westbrook trade. how anyone thinks the most inefficient basketball player in the NBA who doesn't defend, can't shoot, and turns the ball over a ton has any value is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    I feel like this would be amazing 5 years ago.
    yeah I feel like people get so worked up over this stuff, when 90% of the time it just completely doesn't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post

I really think the Lakers are resigned to waiting out LeBron. They are unwilling to trade picks or take back contracts that are negative or players that have ongoing injury issues. They are unwilling to pay any sweeteners to move Russ. They hired a coach who is a player development and defensive guy who was not LeBron's choice. All that says to me the Lakers front office/owners decided they would not be manipulated by LeBron, and I don't think they will listen to his demands until he extends with them.

I think the Lakers will look to build some roster that fits what Ham wants as an offense and defense and build with coaching and hope for health.

Love that John Wall is being bought out because it clears cap space for the Rockets and now that Wall more or less is unrestricted, John Wall could go anywhere he wants to realistically. But Wall to the Clippers would make them more legit especially because he could be that 3rd guy for them to pair up with Paul George and Kawhi assuming John Wall is healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Love that John Wall is being bought out because it clears cap space for the Rockets and now that Wall more or less is unrestricted, John Wall could go anywhere he wants to realistically. But Wall to the Clippers would make them more legit especially because he could be that 3rd guy for them to pair up with Paul George and Kawhi assuming John Wall is healthy.
    It doesn’t clear space, though, except maybe that $6 million but I’m not sure, to be honest. It was Wall’s last year and they’re still on the hook for $40 million in cap space for him. Just not so sure that money Wall gave up counts as real money and cap money.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    It doesn’t clear space, though, except maybe that $6 million but I’m not sure, to be honest. It was Wall’s last year and they’re still on the hook for $40 million in cap space for him. Just not so sure that money Wall gave up counts as real money and cap money.
    Yeah fair enough but Wall leaving does wonders for the Rockets going forward because now their young guys can play more

Yeah fair enough but Wall leaving does wonders for the Rockets going forward because now their young guys can play more
    Meh. Sorta. I think it was already a foregone conclusion that he'd played his last game in a Rockets jersey. But at least this ensures that and it ends any questions about what they were going to do with Wall, which is at least somewhat of a relief.

He didn’t play last year at all and they sat him a lot the year prior. So like MBT said, it just ends that before it became a distraction.

Exactly but Beal is content with being a loser
    I think this is it. He gets his money and never has any real expectations on him as a player because "Well it's the Wizards, how is he supposed to win".

Yeah, Wall was a real minute eater last year.

Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast