Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I like what Boston, Atlanta, and Chicago have done so far in the East. I have mix feelings about Philly.
    why? for the first time in a long time i think we actually did damn good adding needs that fit and bolstering our team

I do agree with bulls/hawks and celtics doing very good things. Heat are def in trouble with everyone improving and them just relying on herro/bam progression

[Reggie Bullock] shares instagram posts that he is joining the Sixers

Bullock would be an amazing add. But even without that, Philly's done terrific this offseason.

Melton is going to fit that roster really well. Outstanding backup combo guard. It's a little concerning that MEM booted him from the playoff rotation and didn't even turn to him much while Ja was out. So I'm not making him out to be some 6th man of the year. But a good pickup nonetheless.

Danuel House is still a solid 3&D guy. Not anything special, but he'll help.

PJ Tucker is a perfect MLE signing for them. Fits like a glove. Only thing I'll caution there is that I bet Morey's inclination is to make him the backup 5. With MIL and BOS being the biggest competition in the East on paper, that'd be a mistake. Both of those teams play too big for that. MIA using Tucker like that was a huge factor in why we beat them.

Overall I love what Philly did. My big picture concern with them though is that Harden seems on the verge of washed. If he's in decline and gets worse year over year, might not be able to overcome that. BUT that can be offset if Maxey continues to progress. For them to break through I think they're going to need to hope Harden staves off any high decline.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Imagine if Harden bounces back this year could you imagine if he does

I bet Tobias for Powell, Bullock and Bertans.

Harden / Springer(?)
    Maxey / Thybulle(?)
    Bullock / House
    Harris / Tucker
    Embiid / Reed

This could be the deepest team Iíve seen the Sixers throw out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Harden / Springer(?)
    Maxey / Thybulle(?)
    Bullock / House
    Harris / Tucker
    Embiid / Reed

This could be the deepest team Iíve seen the Sixers throw out there.

melton and niang?
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-04-2022 at 07:42 PM.

https://twitter.com/SirEMBIID/status...85383776018432'

https://twitter.com/ReggieBullock35/...04770809565186

Seems like a nothing based on his response. A few friends from Philly tagged him saying "next 76ers" and he reshared to show love, not break any news.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I've read rumors that their FALLBACK plan to Kyrie would be Westy / 27 1st/ 29 1st to Indy for Turner and Hield. Indy bites the bullet on the expiring money and gambles on the Lakers horrible management eventually coming back to bite them and those picks end up high.

I've seen nothing to suggest that LAL is going to get both of those incoming packages (Westy and Turner/Hield). I could see BRK making it a 3 team though and taking that package. Kyrie/Seth to LAL for Westbrook and the 2 picks, flip Westy/2 picks for IND for Turner/Hield.
    Iíve read where it would be a 3 team trade with Nets/Pacers/Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Bullock would be an amazing add. But even without that, Philly's done terrific this offseason.

Melton is going to fit that roster really well. Outstanding backup combo guard. It's a little concerning that MEM booted him from the playoff rotation and didn't even turn to him much while Ja was out. So I'm not making him out to be some 6th man of the year. But a good pickup nonetheless.

Danuel House is still a solid 3&D guy. Not anything special, but he'll help.

PJ Tucker is a perfect MLE signing for them. Fits like a glove. Only thing I'll caution there is that I bet Morey's inclination is to make him the backup 5. With MIL and BOS being the biggest competition in the East on paper, that'd be a mistake. Both of those teams play too big for that. MIA using Tucker like that was a huge factor in why we beat them.

Overall I love what Philly did. My big picture concern with them though is that Harden seems on the verge of washed. If he's in decline and gets worse year over year, might not be able to overcome that. BUT that can be offset if Maxey continues to progress. For them to break through I think they're going to need to hope Harden staves off any high decline.
    Am I underrating the importance of Maxey in thinking Melton is the ideal starting backcourt mate for Harden, ala pat bev? Giving Maxey the keys to the 2nd unit would be an easy 6moy. Or is Harden at the point where he needs Maxey to help run the offense?
    Random Highlight of the Month: * RARE - Zo DUNKS on Shaq *

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    why? for the first time in a long time i think we actually did damn good adding needs that fit and bolstering our team

I do agree with bulls/hawks and celtics doing very good things. Heat are def in trouble with everyone improving and them just relying on herro/bam progression
    You changed coaches?

Think you might be reading too much into social media. Reggie is a good dude though

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

its kinda surprising I have seen like nothing on Ayton at all except like a quick blurb the Jazz had checked in on him after the Gobert trade. I wonder if he is just waiting to be in some kind of Durant trade package or he isn't get the max he thought he was going to get.

I think the Durant stuff is putting a major pause on the market. And all indications seem to be that the nets are willing to play chicken here and wait this thing out unless they get a huge offer. So I wouldn't be shocked if things stay pretty quiet for a little bit here. Eventually teams will have to move on, but I'm guessing they are gonna have to wait a bit yet.

Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast