Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 1,096 to 1,103 of 1103
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    He should have been more willing to talk to more teams early. Him and his agent focused on teams with cap room (Portland, Indy) for an offer sheet rather than talk to teams about interest in S&T like Wash, Utah, Dal from what I’ve heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok I was just so confused as what bad advice you were talking about. overall though with someone like Ayton though, restricted free agency is a *****. the former team has all the power, and no one wants to waste time signing someone that might just get matched, especially early on. This is why the 2nd contract for a ton of guys can be questionable because no one wants to go through restricted free agency. look at what sexton had to go through. without that donovan trade he might have had to take the QO, and even still I wonder if another team might have offered more then 13 million per year. I honestly have no idea what his market would look like. 24/4/3 on good percentages on a really bad team. bad defender and the Cavs didn't miss him at all, once he got hurt. Which mentions he is also coming off an injury.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    Ok I was just so confused as what bad advice you were talking about. overall though with someone like Ayton though, restricted free agency is a *****. the former team has all the power, and no one wants to waste time signing someone that might just get matched, especially early on. This is why the 2nd contract for a ton of guys can be questionable because no one wants to go through restricted free agency. look at what sexton had to go through. without that donovan trade he might have had to take the QO, and even still I wonder if another team might have offered more then 13 million per year. I honestly have no idea what his market would look like. 24/4/3 on good percentages on a really bad team. bad defender and the Cavs didn't miss him at all, once he got hurt. Which mentions he is also coming off an injury.
    Sexton was given the advice of bigger contact too. PA was unhappy with what he signed for. Basically any FA worth a damn gets told to ask for max. Midteir older guys the MLE. NBPA killed their middle class $10-20mil guys. Never really had them in charge. If you look at NFPA that’s all they have and guys end up either on fair or overpaid deals all the time. Rare to see a big name sit around forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler Herro got the contract he was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    He should have been more willing to talk to more teams early. Him and his agent focused on teams with cap room (Portland, Indy) for an offer sheet rather than talk to teams about interest in S&T like Wash, Utah, Dal from what I’ve heard.
    Hmmm ... advice from his agent you say ...

Quote Originally Posted by dade county View Post
    tyler herro got the contract he was looking for.
    4/130m

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    4/130m
    Saw that. Hope it works out for them but……

Also, MTM is somewhere laughing his *** off.

It's a bad contract in today's NBA but it's maybe not so bad if there's a major cap hike like 2016.

Does the media deal expire this year or next? Anyone remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Saw that. Hope it works out for them but……

Also, MTM is somewhere laughing his *** off.
    That last part🤣

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374