Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=LakeShowAZ;34369763]Who will be on his staff? Doc Rivers and Stotts lol.

Are the Lakers retaining Handy?

Any ideas?

Hey NPH. If you want to practice stickying a thread this would be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Is Darvin Ham really that good?
    We don't know. We just know that both Stotts & Atkinson are downgrades to Vogel and both Rivers & Jackson would owe their job to LBJ/Klutch. Accountability would be non existent. They would just be LBJ baggage handlers.

Really hoping Ham the best, he's in a tough spot.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 05-28-2022 at 06:04 PM.
    How can 12 year olds find drug dealers,
    But cops can't...

No secret I really liked Ham from following the Bucks he always got rave reviews and when he talked he talked a good game.

I like that NBA people are all saying he can't be pushed around.

I kind of can't believe the LA Times said "whoever he is" ... if a casual fan like me knows you'd think LA sports reporters should remember him at least.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Hey NPH. If you want to practice stickying a thread this would be a good one.
    I will try!
    Caruso on steroids!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I will try!
    How can 12 year olds find drug dealers,
    But cops can't...

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Caruso on steroids!

Lakers really like Ham.
    https://youtu.be/l_6Ai2tDGXw
    Caruso on steroids!

ESPN writer here asking how the new coach will take Lebron to the play offs again. I thought it was him taking all his coaches there?
    https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/ins...ba-title-hopes
    Caruso on steroids!

Thank GOD its not Mark Jackson or Terry Stotts!!!
    Hallelujah!!!!!! Amen!

All this talk about a new coach is fine and all, but what we really need are players who can play and isn't injured all the time. Westbrook falls into the category of a player who can't play. Lebron and AD fall into the category of players who is injured all the time. I'm willing to trade all of them and build up properly. If we did it from the start, we may be in the finals like the Celtics. Hell, we even had a chance for Jason Tatum and blew that opportunity because we were short sighted and drafted for a need instead of the best player available.

I'm glad to have this coaching drama behind us. We could have hired Red Auerbach or a vegetable as a head coach and it wouldn't make a difference with our current roster.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    All this talk about a new coach is fine and all, but what we really need are players who can play and isn't injured all the time. Westbrook falls into the category of a player who can't play. Lebron and AD fall into the category of players who is injured all the time. I'm willing to trade all of them and build up properly. If we did it from the start, we may be in the finals like the Celtics. Hell, we even had a chance for Jason Tatum and blew that opportunity because we were short sighted and drafted for a need instead of the best player available.

I'm glad to have this coaching drama behind us. We could have hired Red Auerbach or a vegetable as a head coach and it wouldn't make a difference with our current roster.
    Hopefully Ham is living in the office going over all the team building options and eating up all the film on all his new players games.

Unfortunately the team can't talk about what they are thinking in building the team, got to wait until that all kicks off.

Lullz

Lakers really like Ham.
    https://youtu.be/l_6Ai2tDGXw
    I guess Lebron will have ham instead of chicken in his taco Tuesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post

Actually we could have had Tatum and Brown. Let that one sink in.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast