Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

14 students and 1 teacher killed in Texas shooting.

What is going on?? May all those innocent kids and that teacher RIP. Iím glad that the killer /trash is dead.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/uvalde-te...204254215.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My condolences to the victims families.

Vince to Gronk

19 dead now... all those kids. This needs to stop but lets keep blaming it on video games etc instead of realizing the real problem and that is guns/our gun laws and how easy it is to get a ****ing war weapon and body armor... canada/austria and so many other countries dont go through this because they dont allow everyone to fall back on freedom as a stupid excuse... take the ****ing guns away

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    19 dead now... all those kids. This needs to stop but lets keep blaming it on video games etc instead of realizing the real problem and that is guns/our gun laws and how easy it is to get a ****ing war weapon and body armor... canada/austria and so many other countries dont go through this because they dont allow everyone to fall back on freedom as a stupid excuse... take the ****ing guns away
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people. If people want something bad enough, they will find a way to get it. Gun Laws aren't going to do a damn thing.

I wonder if Biden will even make a trip down there because if you look at the race and color of all the people involved, it doesn't fit the Democrat narrative. He and Jill were sure on a plane fast enough to Buffalo. Why you ask? Because of the 13 victims, 11 were black and the shooter was a white person, so he could push along his useless "White Supremacy" narrative and pander more to BLM.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people. If people want something bad enough, they will find a way to get it. Gun Laws aren't going to do a damn thing.

I wonder if Biden will even make a trip down there because if you look at the race and color of all the people involved, it doesn't fit the Democrat narrative. He and Jill were sure on a plane fast enough to Buffalo. Why you ask? Because of the 13 victims, 11 were black and the shooter was a white person, so he could push along his useless "White Supremacy" narrative and pander more to BLM.

we should only have a law if everyone is going to follow it anyway. That makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You want to talk "narratives"? Check this out: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...a55bfc4f3d8100

people WITH guns kill people. Make the guns exponentially harder to get.
    1. Audit all gun owners yearly. If they can't produce every weapon they have for review, they lose their license and all guns are confiscated.
    2. Take away literally any method of buying unlicensed guns (shows, internet, you name it).
    3. Before you can purchase a gun, you need to take hours of training on how to use, store, report for audit, and receive a license to carry, which should need to be renewed every few years.
    4. Limit the number of guns anyone can own.
    5. Link all gun check databases to a federal box. Any gun seller should have immediate access as to whether a person was denied elsewhere for a purchase.

You could add a bunch more layers. Look, if a person wants a gun bad enough, they can find it, sure. But let's at least make it incredibly more difficult for them to do so. An 18 year old shouldn't just be able to buy guns cause "freedom!". With owning a gun should come a big responsibility to be a responsible gun owner. Freedom isn't free, it comes at a price. That price, unfortunately, should include applying safe gun ownership.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the real problem continues to be this country's total and utter infatuation with guns. We own more than double the next country in the world when it comes to guns per person. The countries we attempt to stack ourselves next to when talking about developed countries are laughably lower when it comes to gun related violence. Our counterparts when it actually relates to gun related violence? Columbia, Mexico, El Salvador, and alllllll the countries you wouldn't let your daughter go to.

It's disgusting how obsessed people are with guns in the US. Totally disgusting.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Absolutely ridiculous post as per usual. I'll hold back from telling you what I really think about you here though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    the real problem continues to be this country's total and utter infatuation with guns. We own more than double the next country in the world when it comes to guns per person. The countries we attempt to stack ourselves next to when talking about developed countries are laughably lower when it comes to gun related violence. Our counterparts when it actually relates to gun related violence? Columbia, Mexico, El Salvador, and alllllll the countries you wouldn't let your daughter go to.

It's disgusting how obsessed people are with guns in the US. Totally disgusting.

we have a lot of people who like guns but I think a bigger problem is we have a ton of people who aren't going to listen to anyone that they see as different from them and egg-headed nerds and sissy libs don't know anything about preventing violence or anything else! I have no problem with people thinking guns are fun. I have a problem with people raging about any gun regulation because **** them libs or the b/c the government can't do anything right so they should do nothing. Its a culture war

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    we have a lot of people who like guns but I think a bigger problem is we have a ton of people who aren't going to listen to anyone that they see as different from them and egg-headed nerds and sissy libs don't know anything about preventing violence or anything else! I have no problem with people thinking guns are fun. I have a problem with people raging about any gun regulation because **** them libs or the b/c the government can't do anything right so they should do nothing. Its a culture war
    it is a cultural war, and it's very, very hard to change the belief system of an adult who grew up thinking the 2nd amendment has no limits. Ultimately, we need to pose this to gun nuts as, "hey, don't you want to be the elite of the elite, and have a gun because you are so qualified and vetted that it's a privelage? Why would you want unqualified idiots running around with guns making you look bad?"

kind of pander it to their self fulfilling need to bear arms for whatever reason..

and the biggest problem is absolutely that the NRA has half our political structure in its pocket. Literally nothing will ever change until lobbyists and big business are kicked out of politics. meaning, no chance anything ever changes.

Bring back Mental Asylums.

Vince to Gronk

Just don't mess with my guns!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    it is a cultural war, and it's very, very hard to change the belief system of an adult who grew up thinking the 2nd amendment has no limits. Ultimately, we need to pose this to gun nuts as, "hey, don't you want to be the elite of the elite, and have a gun because you are so qualified and vetted that it's a privelage? Why would you want unqualified idiots running around with guns making you look bad?"

kind of pander it to their self fulfilling need to bear arms for whatever reason..
    Texas Paul tackles two issues in one video.
    Guns and abortion and the right wing hypocrisy around both.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MeidasTou...D64923page%3D3

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk