Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Durant

Kevin Durant

If the warriors go on to win this title while making it look as easy as they have without KD who is basically replaced by jordan poole against in my opinion much tougher competition then those KD/warriors teams faced does this further hurt his rings and if so how much?

I saw a few shows including shaq leading up to this the last few days. I hate using titles to rate players because its all situational etc and some players are just gifted the best situations while others get ****ed and then get nuked for finding a better situation so i think it hurts it but not enough to warrant keeping him out of the top 10-15 ever when its all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    If the warriors go on to win this title while making it look as easy as they have without KD who is basically replaced by jordan poole against in my opinion much tougher competition then those KD/warriors teams faced does this further hurt his rings and if so how much?

I saw a few shows including shaq leading up to this the last few days. I hate using titles to rate players because its all situational etc and some players are just gifted the best situations while others get ****ed and then get nuked for finding a better situation so i think it hurts it but not enough to warrant keeping him out of the top 10-15 ever when its all said and done.
    This is not a harder road then the Durant Warriors had.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    This is not a harder road then the Durant Warriors had.
    well the warriors arent favored... they are the 3 seed. They played clippers who were what exactly and the rockets with 2 known chokers in 2019?

This year it will be back to back mvp joker nuggets/The 2 seed morant and the grizz/The next coming of lebron in doncic who are one of the hottest 2nd half teams in basketball and likely the heat or celtics.

I think it shows how good a healthy Steph and Dray are. [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well the warriors arent favored... they are the 3 seed. They played clippers who were what exactly and the rockets with 2 known chokers in 2019?

This year it will be back to back mvp joker nuggets/The 2 seed morant and the grizz/The next coming of lebron in doncic who are one of the hottest 2nd half teams in basketball and likely the heat or celtics.
    Still not a harder road.

Warriors are smashing Guinness Book luxury tax records. Only reason they finished 3rd was due to the injuries, games missed, and chemistry.

On paper, they've always had a top 2 team alongside the Nets before the season started.

Coqard Durant joined a 73 win team after he got eliminated by them.

KD is nowhere near a top 10 player. There is more to it than counting stats. There is a mental aspect of the game and he is nowhere near the level of the guys in that range.

I mean, they won 72 games and a title before a loophole allowed him to sign there and see the least amount of attention an all timer in his peak had ever seen from a defense. His 2 rings absolutely hold minimal to no weight when ranking him all time.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    KD is nowhere near a top 10 player. There is more to it than counting stats. There is a mental aspect of the game and he is nowhere near the level of the guys in that range.
    Top 20 sure. But yeah he never sniffs top 10, sorry

In response to the OP the answer is yes. Curry will have won pre and post Durant. He has a tremendous opportunity to make a legacy jump if he can win a FMVP.

The finals this year were supposed to be Lakers/Nets. "Favored" doesn't really mean much.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Warriors are smashing Guinness Book luxury tax records. Only reason they finished 3rd was due to the injuries, games missed, and chemistry.

On paper, they've always had a top 2 team alongside the Nets before the season started.
    Nah. The Warriors were supposed to finish 6th in the West before the season started. Then the season started and they WAY outperformed expectations before Klay came back and injuries took their toll.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    In response to the OP the answer is yes. Curry will have won pre and post Durant. He has a tremendous opportunity to make a legacy jump if he can win a FMVP.
    If the Warriors win the title the FMVP will probably go to Jimmy Butler/Jason Tatum or Draymond Green just to maintain the debate about Curry's value.

I want an Andrew Wiggins FMVP to shut down all the haters.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast