Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Brunson is NOT what we need. He is a guard version of RJ

We need a TRUE pg. yes. Brunson has game. He has heart. He is a playoff warrior. But he is NOT a true PG. He hunts shots and is good at it but he is not a playmaker first.

IMAGINE. RJ. Randle. Brunson. Total iso basketball will be the result.

Can we ever learn what winning basketball looks like. The warriors The heat, sort of. Yes. It is talent. But it is always moving and cutting. Moving and cutting.

This spacing to create three point shots hasnít won a championship yet from my recall unless you have lebron

The three pointer is a RESULT of running a good offense

Quote Originally Posted by nicnac View Post
    We need a TRUE pg. yes. Brunson has game. He has heart. He is a playoff warrior. But he is NOT a true PG. He hunts shots and is good at it but he is not a playmaker first.

Can we ever learn what winning basketball looks like. The warriors The heat, sort of. Yes. It is talent. But it is always moving and cutting. Moving and cutting.

This spacing to create three point shots hasnít won a championship yet from my recall unless you have lebron

Do you actually see him playing PG at all?

His role right now is secondary playmaker, and support scorer. Because of Luka..

You know you just started a bunch of ****

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Do you actually see him playing PG at all?

His role right now is secondary playmaker, and support scorer. Because of Luka..
    Maybe he's just good at his role a 2nd option behind a top 3 player

Maybe he doesn't look great here especially if you saw the 2nd half when klay who barely has any lateral quickness shut him down

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    You know you just started a bunch of ****
    Lolol. Hahahaha. What do I see. Someone who DOESNT play past first point guard when Luka is ON the bench. And we donít have a Luka. Lol

Maybe he's just good at his role a 2nd option behind a top 3 player

Maybe he doesn't look great here especially if you saw the 2nd half when klay who barely has any lateral quickness shut him down
    4/9 for 11 points in the second half. Thatís shut down?

Pretty good half for a guy you spoke about like he was trash all year. Do the math, he does that every half, heís an all star

Lolol. Hahahaha. What do I see. Someone who DOESNT play past first point guard when Luka is ON the bench. And we donít have a Luka. Lol
    He does what they need. He would still be a 6+ assist a game guy. How many ďpass firstĒ players are there in the league lol. When Luka is on the bench, they need him to score. They arenít good enough, or deep enough

Whoís the pass-first type guy we should get? And if we had that guy, do we have enough scoring/talent to make that guy the answer? If we had a guy like that, you would probably complain he isnít aggressive enough. Everyone said all kinds of stuff about Fournier. Heís just a team guy, plays in the flow, and likes the ball moving around. So we get a guy thatís always passing, and he wouldnít score enough lol

Itís just a crazy take. Just like everyone who said all season how he canít do this, he canít do that. He depends on Luka, etc.. and here he is, still playing great all playoffs. With Luka, without him.
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-21-2022 at 04:18 PM.

Dude took a DNA test. Ancestors came over on the Mayflower. 100% PG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Dude took a DNA test. Ancestors came over on the Mayflower. 100% PG

Wtf

Brunson is NOT what we need. He is a guard version of RJ

Wtf
    His blood is pure

Last edited by ewing; 05-21-2022 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Agreed he's not my first choice and ima laugh if the mavs fleece us out of cam and Mitch for Brunson

Cuban is a genius he's just building up Brunsons value so he can take our assets smfh

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Heís blood is pure

First he's cp3 now he's a vampire great

Wow. The Knicks are not going to get "Charlie" Brunson.

After the Mavs foolishly traded Curry for Richardson (who is now gone as well) Brunson is the one who saved their season during the pandemic shortened season. It's incredibly hard to find someone who can run with Doncic. Owner Marc Cuban will move heaven and Earth to keep him.

The ONLY time the Mavs entertained a trade for Brunson, they asked Detroit for Cade Cunningham. That phone call ended quick.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    He does what they need. He would still be a 6+ assist a game guy. How many ďpass firstĒ players are there in the league lol. When Luka is on the bench, they need him to score. They arenít good enough, or deep enough

Whoís the pass-first type guy we should get?

So letís get another potential ball dominate player and expect our young players to develop their game? 6+ assists. Not so sure. Would I prefer his style of play over a brogan, probably not

He is an upgrade for sure. A player that fits this team. I would take a Rubio first actually, who isnít as good a ďplayerĒ but who would help in the development of our youngins

And if we had that guy, do we have enough scoring/talent to make that guy the answer? If we had a guy like that, you would probably complain he isnít aggressive enough.

WRONG ASSUMPTION

Everyone said all kinds of stuff about Fournier. Heís just a team guy, plays in the flow, and likes the ball moving around. So we get a guy thatís always passing, and he wouldnít score enough lol

HUH ?!? I guess this is for someone else

Itís just a crazy take. Just like everyone who said all season how he canít do this, he canít do that. He depends on Luka, etc.. and here he is, still playing great all playoffs. With Luka, without him.
    I see very well what he can do. He is my kind of player bc he seems ready for the playoffs. BUT FOR THIS TEAM. not my preferred option especially if he costs us Mitch Maybe for randle. Addition by subtraction and one ball dominant player for another

A past first point guard may be rare but is not a dinosaur

I see very well what he can do. He is my kind of player bc he seems ready for the playoffs. BUT FOR THIS TEAM. not my preferred option especially if he costs us Mitch Maybe for randle. Addition by subtraction and one ball dominant player for another

A past first point guard may be rare but is not a dinosaur
    Rubio is doing nothing for us. Heís lost the starting job everywhere heís been. Brunson is ball dominant? Arenít all good PGs typically ball dominant, at least to a degree? I see Brunson moving the ball whenever heís in. When they switch to giving him the ball, he has to score. They donít have much offense when Luka is out

The guys that are ďpass firstĒ are usually not considered great starters, or even good ones. More like support guys for star scorers in the backcourt. Without the talent alongside them, they never really get anything done. We had Payton, how did that work out? Not saying whoever you suggest isnít better, but itís the same story.
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-23-2022 at 05:43 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast