Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Wins?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3

    0 0%
  • 2

    1 50.00%
  • 1

    1 50.00%
  • 0

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    40,536

    San Diego Padres @ San Francisco Giants - May 20-22




    .........................

    SAN DIEGO PADRES (24-14) @ SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS (22-15)


    ORACLE PARK



    Game 1: Friday, May 20th @ 7:15 PM

    VS.
    Sean Manaea..........Jakob Junis


    Game 2: Saturday, May 21st @ 1:05 PM

    VS.
    Joe Musgrove..........Carlos Rodón


    Game 3: Sunday, May 22nd @ 1:05 PM

    VS.
    ..........Alex Wood


    statistics/images courtesy of mlb.com


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,464
    Should be a competitive, fun series. G's take 2/3

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,464
    Today's Lineup vs Sean Manaea (LHP)

    Slater CF
    Ruf LF
    Longoria 3B
    Flores 1B
    La Stella DH
    Estrada 2B
    Crawford SS
    Casali C
    Gonzalez RF

    Pitching: Jakob Junis

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,464
    Didn't get to catch the game last night but judging by the highlights it was one of the better games of the season, even though we fell short.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,464
    Today's Lineup vs Musgrove (RHP)

    1) T. La Stella 3B
    2) B. Belt DH
    3) D. Ruf 1B
    4) J. Pederson LF
    5) M. Yastrzemski CF
    6) T. Estrada 2B
    7) B. Crawford SS
    8) L. Gonzalez RF
    9) M. Papierski C

    Pitching: Carlos Rodon

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,464
    Casali is concussed, now we can see what Papierski can do at the plate. Great opportunity for him. Bart's struggle continues unfortunately.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    40,536
    Belt scratched with knee discomfort after having his knee drained yesterday. Flores is now the DH.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,464
    A bit unfortunate we cant stay healthy but the depth is amazing

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,356
    Quote Originally Posted by steveweve View Post
    Didn't get to catch the game last night but judging by the highlights it was one of the better games of the season, even though we fell short.
    Other than the fact we lost, it was def a very good game.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,473
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Other than the fact we lost, it was def a very good game.
    Today to.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,464
    The Padres are playing well so far this season. Especially considering no Tatis. Finally living up to their expectations a bit

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,356
    Quote Originally Posted by steveweve View Post
    The Padres are playing well so far this season. Especially considering no Tatis. Finally living up to their expectations a bit
    They often start hot. I'll give them some credit when they actually make the playoffs and do something for once in their pathetic existence.

    Their roster is pretty damn solid but I'm simply too used to these guys choking hard by the end of the season.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,464
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    They often start hot. I'll give them some credit when they actually make the playoffs and do something for once in their pathetic existence.

    Their roster is pretty damn solid but I'm simply too used to these guys choking hard by the end of the season.
    Haha yeah for that reason I basically had them counted out. They are showing up so far. Usually always choke when it matters though

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,356
    I'll be hittin' the game tomorrow. Hopefully we can avoid the sweep.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,464
    Sweet! The Mets are in town after tomorrow so we could def use the win

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •