Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    larussa is a embarrassment seeing his comments instead of trying to be diplomatic he attacks donaldson calling him a racist

great job by sevy bases loaded no outs 2 outs and still no score inning should have been over if florial did not misjudge a flyball..

great job sevy got out of the inning no score!!

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Calling someone Jackie when they're black seems racial to me. Even its just about being a dick for dick sake, its stupid. Like I said stupid for Tim for putting his name in the same sentence as Jackie Robinson, stupid for Donaldson to use it as a way to antagonize someone he's clearly not cool with.
    I guess itís not worth discussing, as you see it how you see it.

He called himself Jackie lol. So thatís what it refers to. Him being as good as a great baseball player. Itís basically his team running to defend him for being so sensitive. Or maybe they are incapable of comprehension

kopech looks unhittable tonight yanks better hope this game comes down to the bullpens..

it is now a battle of the pens in a 0-0 game yanks have to win this game.

rizzo did not come up with that scoop runner would have been easily out

loaisiga been garbage again send him to the minors..

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Calling someone Jackie when they're black seems racial to me. Even its just about being a dick for dick sake, its stupid. Like I said stupid for Tim for putting his name in the same sentence as Jackie Robinson, stupid for Donaldson to use it as a way to antagonize someone he's clearly not cool with.
    Context matters here....a lot. How many times have we all repeated something about someone after they said it about themselves already? And even more so, when done boastfully. If a black man compares himself to the cartoon character fat albert and you make fun of him by calling him Albert, or Fat Albert and he happens to be black, are you being a racist?!? If I'm asian, and I call myself the next Jackie Chan, and then someone calls me Jackie, are they a racist? Btw, excuse me for using the "J" word here. I hope this doesn't get back to Anderson. This is an insane argument, by people, who constantly have race on the mind and should be absolutely ignored, for they are the actual racists!!

yankee pen has major issues now chapman and losiaga are unreliable no green..

looks like the yanks will lose a d/h a terrible job by the yanks...

i would have brought in castro over losisiga i do not trust him anymore.

oh well i jinxed him yanks deserved to be booed

these losses are the result of no offense i know against tough pitchers.. these games another example of yanks live and die by the home run..

best team in baseball the dodgers they do not have the flaws this yankee team has a now shaky pen 4 dead spots in the lineup... i should have known better to fall for this crap..

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast