Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Echoing and piggy backing Mush, Green had tests yesterday and results were not disclosed They are waiting for more info before going public.

Forearm stiffness will likely mean at least a few weeks to the IL if mild. If not, we will see him next year.

I wonder who replaces him?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Echoing and piggy backing Mush, Green had tests yesterday and results were not disclosed They are waiting for more info before going public.

Forearm stiffness will likely mean at least a few weeks to the IL if mild. If not, we will see him next year.

I wonder who replaces him?
    They usually go in-house. But he is probably gone until next August. I donít have faith in this one.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

So postponing the game now means a DH on Sunday and a tired burnt to crisp bullie. Yea, last night sure made sense to postpone the game at 2pm when the rain was gone at 7pm and game time was at 7:05

Again, who decides that? Whoever it was is a freaking moron!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    That would be my guess. With as bad as Hicks is, Flo needs a look. At least with him we would get elite defense and someone who would hustle. Hicks just doesn't even look like he wants to be there.

Flo has more power, not that that's the most important part, but it certainly doesn't hurt. He's showing to be at least a plus stolen base threat, I think he's 11-12 on SB's this yr. He's also showing to be a plus, plus defender who will run throw walls to make a catch as he showed last night
    https://twitter.com/swbrailriders/st...43630427889666
    I realize that i sound like a broken record about Flo, but if you have a opportunity to upgrade with an in house solution, they need to do that, IMO
    He's sort of a hail mary at this point. He may be a short term improvement over hicks, but not the long term answer unless Flo figures how to hit better at the mlb level than he has in the minors. With Pereira and Dom not showing much aptitude this season and Judge wanting 350 million over 10 years, it's looking more and more like passing on Harper is going to be one of the biggest mistakes ever. There isn't a single impending free agent outfielder even remotely close to his level outside of Judge.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So postponing the game now means a DH on Sunday and a tired burnt to crisp bullie. Yea, last night sure made sense to postpone the game at 2pm when the rain was gone at 7pm and game time was at 7:05

Again, who decides that? Whoever it was is a freaking moron!
    yanks have played 12 days in a row and barring another rainout play the next 9 days. they needed a day off. they hope cortes pitches at least 6 maybe 7 today so the pen will be well rested for the d/h tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    He's sort of a hail mary at this point. He may be a short term improvement over hicks, but not the long term answer unless Flo figures how to hit better at the mlb level than he has in the minors. With Pereira and Dom not showing much aptitude this season and Judge wanting 350 million over 10 years, it's looking more and more like passing on Harper is going to be one of the biggest mistakes ever. There isn't a single impending free agent outfielder even remotely close to his level outside of Judge.
    Remember when for years we heard about how Harper and Machado were going to hit the market at unusually young ages and even before their prime? The Yankees were gearing up and surely going to get one of them. Well, turns out they could really use either now and their contracts probably look like bargains soon.

Awww. A Grand Salami! DJ!!

Ignorance is bliss

Oh yeah, Hicks stinks

Ignorance is bliss

i did say the yanks would torch that washed up keuchel and i was correct stats shows keuchel has been awful...

whitesox are acting like children when it comes to donaldson..

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Remember when for years we heard about how Harper and Machado were going to hit the market at unusually young ages and even before their prime? The Yankees were gearing up and surely going to get one of them. Well, turns out they could really use either now and their contracts probably look like bargains soon.
    Well, Manny is getting a lot money AAV, but Harper at 25 million is pretty much a steal. He appears immune to all the changes happening in baseball that have drastically cut down on batting averages and power. The only part of that contract that doesn't look so good is that it's extended till he's 38, which I did not like.

2 games of a row of poor overall pitching by the yanks..

bad job by kiner you have a sure out on that ground ball at 1b for the slow running abreu risky play to go to second and replay showed the runner beat the throw..

great job by loaisiga coming back to get the last 3 batters in the inning in dominating fashion!

Lo has looked more like himself the last few times out. Were going to need him to continue that with Green out for the foreseeable future

Holmes looks great as the closer and good jo by Boone and Blake sticking with him instead of bringing in heart attack Chapman

Nice win, even if it wasn't Nestors best outing. Just need 1 tomorrow to win the series

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast