Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Chicago White Sox (19-19) @ New York Yankees (28-10) | 5/20 - 5/22

Chicago White Sox (19-19) @ New York Yankees (28-10)
    Yankee Stadium - Bronx, NY | 5/20 - 5/22

Friday May 20, 2022 @ 6:05pm CT on NBCSN & Amazon Prime
    Dallas Keuchel, LHP (2-3, 5.54 ERA) vs. Nestor Cortes, LHP (2-1, 1.35 ERA)

Saturday May 21, 2022 @ 12:05pm CT on NBCSN & MLBN
    Johnny Cueto, RHP (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs. Luis Severino, RHP (3-0, 3.63 ERA)

Sunday May 22, 2022 @ 6:08pm CT on ESPN
    TBD vs. Jameson Taillon, RHP (4-1, 3.28 ERA)

For today's game,

CHW @ NYY - Rain is in the area around first pitch, quickly clearing. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't just late start and play.
    As for Sunday's starter it's either going to be Michael Kopech or Dylan Cease per TLR.

We gotta get one out of these three games.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    We gotta get one out of these three games.
    With a bunch of off days coming up, hopefully there are no rest days this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    With a bunch of off days coming up, hopefully there are no rest days this weekend
    somebody better wake up La Russa and tell him that
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Except for Liam (I jest). Honestly though, he is really agitating in his inability to be close to a lights out closer.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Except for Liam (I jest). Honestly though, he is really agitating in his inability to be close to a lights out closer.
    I would cut the guy some slack. I am. With the advent of the stupid runner on 2nd policy, blowing saves is a lot more possible. When you think about it. all it takes to blow a save is for the reliever to give up two ground balls or a ground ball and a fly ball to bring home the winning run or one single. Saving or winning a game in extra innings is much different than it used to me for closers. I hate this new rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I would cut the guy some slack. I am. With the advent of the stupid runner on 2nd policy, blowing saves is a lot more possible. When you think about it. all it takes to blow a save is for the reliever to give up two ground balls or a ground ball and a fly ball to bring home the winning run or one single. Saving or winning a game in extra innings is much different than it used to me for closers. I hate this new rule.
    I hate the rule too and I discount all of those games.
    He's still nerve racking.

I hate the rule too and I discount all of those games.
    He's still nerve racking.
    Yeah I definitely don't hold Relievers as responsible for those games either. If you took those games out of the equation for Crochet last year, he was great. But he really struggled in those early on, and it kinda changed his role a bit for the rest of the year. Mainly he was less reliable with runners on because teams were taking advantage of his bad defense. That bad defense is probably due a lot to the fact that he completely skipped the whole minor league development thing because of his immense Talent

That rule really hurts the teams that canít manufacture a run thru fundamentals. I wish they would ditch that rule or at least hold off for an inning or 2 and maybe implement in the 11th or 12th inning.

Iím not sure the data even shows that it is making a real difference in the time of games anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    For today's game,

As for Sunday's starter it's either going to be Michael Kopech or Dylan Cease per TLR.
    Guess the rain was harder than expected as tonight's game has been postponed. Will be a doubleheader on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Guess the rain was harder than expected as tonight's game has been postponed. Will be a doubleheader on Sunday.
    I hope we play good lineups both games. Off day today, Monday, Friday, Monday coming up. Shouldnít be a rest lineup for the rest of the month

Nancy Moncada a late scratch today. Leg soreness!

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    Nancy Moncada a late scratch today. Leg soreness!
    Yea...It's pretty sad and he got a day of the other day and still "leg soreness"......Might be time to drop him to ninth in the order and see how he reacts...Everything has been pretty much given to him up this point...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast