Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warriors in 4

2 20.00%
  • Warriors in 5

1 10.00%
  • Warriors in 6

5 50.00%
  • Warriors in 7

0 0%
  • Mavs in 4

0 0%
  • Mavs in 5

0 0%
  • Mavs in 6

2 20.00%
  • Mavs in 7

0 0%
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOL- the trick is- just leave the shooters wide open as often as possible. That way their makes dont count as being while you are defending them.
    The trick William Potter is not minding that it hurts which is more painful when missing a wide open shot

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    The trick William Potter is not minding that it hurts which is more painful when missing a wide open shot
    I have no clue what you just said, and i read the sentence 4 or 5 times.

so pay him a max contract for 2 years with no chance of him coming back- then when he comes back and plays well-THATS THE TIME TO UNLOAD HIM?

Warriors front office are not moving klay to save money. it would take an massive offer for them to consider trading klay......warriors will go into luxry before moving klay JUST to clear cap space
    You’re already at that point. You never know how long his health is going to hold up. Clear the cap space and get what you can for him.

Yes I have but being able to grasp the big picture, 40 mil means little for one of the best 2 way player in the game, bar none! Every playoff contending team would try to trade for him in a heartbeat if he was ever made available for trade. Same for Curry.

And who is this younger solid replacement you are referring to?

Also you never responded to my question on who would you trade to get Wiggins to help the Mavs in what way?
    I don’t there is anything the Warriors would want from the Mavs for Wiggins.

And I agree that every playoff team and contending team would want Klay. If the Warriors ownership is willing to continue to pay the tax then obviously Klay isn’t going anywhere. I just see this as an opportunity to help the Warriors continue their success long term.

Would Warriors fans prefer to keep Dray, Klay, and Curry until they are shells of their former selves? Especially at $40M per? Or would you guys prefer to come see Klay (while his value is high) to get a younger elite player (without all the injuries)? Are you guys ok with riding this current team until the wheels fall off?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I don’t there is anything the Warriors would want from the Mavs for Wiggins.

And I agree that every playoff team and contending team would want Klay. If the Warriors ownership is willing to continue to pay the tax then obviously Klay isn’t going anywhere. I just see this as an opportunity to help the Warriors continue their success long term.

Would Warriors fans prefer to keep Dray, Klay, and Curry until they are shells of their former selves? Especially at $40M per? Or would you guys prefer to come see Klay (while his value is high) to get a younger elite player (without all the injuries)? Are you guys ok with riding this current team until the wheels fall off?
    Steph is locked in for 4 years and he’s retiring a Warrior. Dray and Klay are each on 2 year deals. Dray with player option. Their next deals won’t get them 40. Dray prob goes team friendly opts out early and drops from 27 per to 20-25 per. Klay prob drops to 25-30 per. Both likely lined up to match Curry so 2 / 3 year deals.

I want them to stay and I want Poole and Wiggins to stay. Only thing that will be tough is timing of contracts. Kuminga and Moody will be due 1 year before Curry’s deal ends. Who knows what Wiseman does.

Money will be crazy for this team but I expect they’ll pay as long as we win.

So you think Wiggins will likely be offered 25 mil but you're not sure if he would take it cause you think he may demand more?

Lol any player would jump at 25 mil per to be a mere role player but I guess in your world, they may want more lmao. I bet he wouldn't sniff 20 mil let alone 25 mil and more likely be gone if he refuse. However, if you are right....I will not post anything on the NBA forum for next season which should keep you happy but if he doesn't get 20 mil or more, you won't post here next season. Deal or it is all bs in your world Lol

And Poole likely getting a max as a backup role player is beyond laughable when he had been subpar for most of this season other than the last few months of the reg season which did carries into the playoffs - it is a good sign but he's hasn't earn anywhere close to a max nor would GS has to by simply picking up his 4th year option for next season from his rookie scale contract.
    That’s what I said.

Cap goes up and teams always overpay. Someone will likely offer him that to be their number 3. He’s going into his prime and shown a lot this year and likely will continue to show it next. I’m not making a stupid bet with you over something that could happen next year. Your opinion means next to nothing to me. You’re some dude on the internet and we have no control or involvement in this our worlds aren’t impacted by whether Wiggins get paid so I don’t care.

Poole is young and shown to be very good with a larger role. Yes someone will offer him a max deal. We will be forced to match. Will be interesting to see if we try and extend him early for a little cheaper but yea someone will max him if we don’t. He’s the closest thing I’ve seen to Curry and teams will pay for that. Especially if he continues to improves next year like I expect he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    You’re already at that point. You never know how long his health is going to hold up. Clear the cap space and get what you can for him.
    I dont think they are fielding calls for thompson. The guy they should be listening to offers for is wiggins. Hopefully thompson takes a team friendly deal in a few yrs.

if your intentionally looking to lose the game- why risk injury?
    you can’t literally forfeit games

This should be in all caps but PSD.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 05-28-2022 at 08:34 PM.

Such a forgone conclusion that the Warriors won’t be touched in the Finals that their fans are already talking about offseason moves. Lol.

As long as their hedge fund owners still bring in free money……
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 05-28-2022 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Such a forgone conclusion that the Warriors won’t be touched in the Finals that their fans are already talking about offseason moves. Lol.

We’re also getting reclining seats with usb plugs in the off season.

We were talking about next offseason moves in the pre-season too.

Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    We’re also getting reclining seats with usb plugs in the off season.
    I wonder when they are going to put screens in the backs of the seats in front so we can watch movies instead of the game.

I can enjoy the present and plan for the future at the same time

Not that im recommending they do that, but if I were a player- I wouldnt want to go out and play a game in the playoffs that my organization is planning to lose.

The main point I was making is- I dont think the warriors went into game 4 with the plan on losing that game so they could get another 10 million for a home game.

But, looking into it. I dont see a rule against forfeiting a game in the NBA. Its rare, but it has happened in baseball.

If fewer than 5 players show up for a game the NBA will not have the game be played. There will absolutely be repercussions if that happens, but the NBA does have rules about what is required to play an NBA game from teams. If a team was determined to choose to get an L without playing I'm sure it's possible, I just doubt it will likely ever happen.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast