Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warriors in 4

2 20.00%
  • Warriors in 5

1 10.00%
  • Warriors in 6

5 50.00%
  • Warriors in 7

0 0%
  • Mavs in 4

0 0%
  • Mavs in 5

0 0%
  • Mavs in 6

2 20.00%
  • Mavs in 7

0 0%
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I believe you are underestimating Poole and Wiggins value to the Warriors. I think they will move on from Klay. He had a great game in game 5 but he really wasn’t that great the rest of the series. I see Poole replacing him for a whole lot cheaper.
    No way they would EVER trade Klay! The Splash Bros are GS lifers and both will remain and retire together with the team that drafted them. At least if I am charge they are going nowhere besides the backlash they will likely receive from a global level in merch and so forth.

And you are way overestimating Wiggins and Poole's value just like your 4-1 Mavs win prediction. What would you give up for Wiggins if you think he is so important that he may benefit your Mavs?!?

GS would have beaten the Mavs without either of them but I am guessing you seem to disagree considering how you view players' value.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    I meant their 2027 pick and THT was an untouchable following the bubble season where almost every team wanted him. Even Toronto demanded for TNT for Lowry while the Lakers said he was off limits. Now he is worthless along with Westy. They need to go back to school to grasp the buy low sell high concept that I subscribe to. Seems like you need to as well in trading Wiggins when his stock is at its peak like now!!! Same with Poole next season. Once you trade for THT on the low, you turn him back into an untouchable while Wiggins and Poole value will plummets as they are only beneficiaries with playing for GS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...rt/amp/?espv=1
    Dude just stop. Your takes are terrible.

Congratulations to the Warriors. They had the better team and the better game plan. No sour grapes for me. Mavs still exceeded expectations this season and I expect they will improve the team this off season and will be in the mix again next season.

Klay absolutely killed the Mavs in game 5 and I have to admit that Wiggins and Poole are much better than I gave them credit for. I can’t say that I will be pulling for the Warriors the rest of the way but I do wish them good luck.
    Cheers

I believe you are underestimating Poole and Wiggins value to the Warriors. I think they will move on from Klay. He had a great game in game 5 but he really wasn’t that great the rest of the series. I see Poole replacing him for a whole lot cheaper.
    Dude just makes horrible takes ignore him. Poole will likely get the max re-up. Wiggins will be offered something likely in 25 per range making him a top paid role player. Idk if he takes it or not but we have another year for Kuminga to develop before that’s an issue. Klay won’t be traded. His deal will run down and they’ll prob offer him a re-up in the 25 mill range. He either takes a team friendly deal or they’ll let him walk but they’ll 100% put that on Klay. They’d get crushed by the fans if they traded him. Yes even with Poole in the wings. And Moody to a lesser extent.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Dude just makes horrible takes ignore him. Poole will likely get the max re-up. Wiggins will be offered something likely in 25 per range making him a top paid role player. Idk if he takes it or not but we have another year for Kuminga to develop before that’s an issue. Klay won’t be traded. His deal will run down and they’ll prob offer him a re-up in the 25 mill range. He either takes a team friendly deal or they’ll let him walk but they’ll 100% put that on Klay. They’d get crushed by the fans if they traded him. Yes even with Poole in the wings. And Moody to a lesser extent.
    TBH- I feel way better about Moodys future right now then I did about Jordan Poole at the end of his rookie season. I think Moody comes in and is an immediate significant upgrade from Damian Lee, and by mid season he on the floor closing out some games. A poor mans mitch richmond is in the cards in a few yrs.

Ill go out on a limb and say Moody in is prime is as good or better than Poole right now.

I meant their 2027 pick and THT was an untouchable following the bubble season where almost every team wanted him. Even Toronto demanded for TNT for Lowry while the Lakers said he was off limits. Now he is worthless along with Westy. They need to go back to school to grasp the buy low sell high concept that I subscribe to. Seems like you need to as well in trading Wiggins when his stock is at its peak like now!!! Same with Poole next season. Once you trade for THT on the low, you turn him back into an untouchable while Wiggins and Poole value will plummets as they are only beneficiaries with playing for GS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...rt/amp/?espv=1
    THT isn't untouchable anymore, he's being offered to anyone who will take him.

You think the Warriors should trade valuable players from a team in the NBA finals for a pick 5 years from now? Well, at least that's new. Most people want the Warriors to trade picks and young players for vets who are old, injured, and don't fit the team in an effort to "win now". The Warriors were regularly hammered for trading for Wiggins and taking Wiseman, Kuminga, and Moody because they were "never going to win again" ... now they are in the actual NBA finals and they should trade away actual valuable players for distant future picks of unknown value and that's a winning move?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    TBH- I feel way better about Moodys future right now then I did about Jordan Poole at the end of his rookie season. I think Moody comes in and is an immediate significant upgrade from Damian Lee, and by mid season he on the floor closing out some games. A poor mans mitch richmond is in the cards in a few yrs.

Ill go out on a limb and say Moody in is prime is as good or better than Poole right now.
    I think Moody and Poole are very different players. I think both have potential to be very good but in very different ways.

I think the Warriors will try to keep them all around but try to play some games with the cap to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    THT isn't untouchable anymore, he's being offered to anyone who will take him.

You think the Warriors should trade valuable players from a team in the NBA finals for a pick 5 years from now? Well, at least that's new. Most people want the Warriors to trade picks and young players for vets who are old, injured, and don't fit the team in an effort to "win now". The Warriors were regularly hammered for trading for Wiggins and taking Wiseman, Kuminga, and Moody because they were "never going to win again" ... now they are in the actual NBA finals and they should trade away actual valuable players for distant future picks of unknown value and that's a winning move?
    I would look at the market for wiggins now, but the lakers dont look like a good trade partner.

Would you consider cavs

Cavs get Wiggins, Warriors 2022 first and warriors 2022 2nd

Warriors get Lavert, Okoro and cavs 2022 first (14)

No way they would EVER trade Klay! The Splash Bros are GS lifers and both will remain and retire together with the team that drafted them. At least if I am charge they are going nowhere besides the backlash they will likely receive from a global level in merch and so forth.

And you are way overestimating Wiggins and Poole's value just like your 4-1 Mavs win prediction. What would you give up for Wiggins if you think he is so important that he may benefit your Mavs?!?

GS would have beaten the Mavs without either of them but I am guessing you seem to disagree considering how you view players' value.
    Have you seen Klay’s contract for the next two years? If they are looking to cut salary Klay is a prime candidate. They already have a younger solid replacement. I know GS fans may hate to hear that but $40M+ for each of the next two seasons for Klay is not a smart move.

Have you seen Klay’s contract for the next two years? If they are looking to cut salary Klay is a prime candidate. They already have a younger solid replacement. I know GS fans may hate to hear that but $40M+ for each of the next two seasons for Klay is not a smart move.
    The problem is the Warriors can afford their luxury taxes and bottom feeders enjoy the money they receive.

so pay him a max contract for 2 years with no chance of him coming back- then when he comes back and plays well-THATS THE TIME TO UNLOAD HIM?

Warriors front office are not moving klay to save money. it would take an massive offer for them to consider trading klay......warriors will go into luxry before moving klay JUST to clear cap space

I would look at the market for wiggins now, but the lakers dont look like a good trade partner.

Would you consider cavs

Cavs get Wiggins, Warriors 2022 first and warriors 2022 2nd

Warriors get Lavert, Okoro and cavs 2022 first (14)
    Makes the Warriors a much worse team. It depends on what the owners want to spend. If they are willing to spend the money then no need to make that move.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    The problem is the Warriors can afford their luxury taxes and bottom feeders enjoy the money they receive.
    It literally comes down to what Warriors ownership is willing to spend. So far there is no limit if the result is wins.

I dont believe that would happen. THATS WHY I SAID WHY WOULD A TEAM RISK INJURY TO EXTEND THE SERIES?

However- The poster I was responding too said that the reason the warriors lost game 4 was a business decision so they would have an opportunity to get another home game. If you are intending to lose a game going in to it..... why not just forfeit the game?
    “Of course that couldn’t happen!…………You don’t wanna win just don’t literally show up.”

You can still throw a game you don’t plan on winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It literally comes down to what Warriors ownership is willing to spend. So far there is no limit if the result is wins.
    So then they are buying championships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast