Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warriors in 4

2 20.00%
  • Warriors in 5

1 10.00%
  • Warriors in 6

5 50.00%
  • Warriors in 7

0 0%
  • Mavs in 4

0 0%
  • Mavs in 5

0 0%
  • Mavs in 6

2 20.00%
  • Mavs in 7

0 0%
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

2022 NBA WCF Playoffs Series Thread Warriors (3) vs Mavericks (4) Warriors win 4-1

Warriors vs. Mavericks schedule

Game 1: Mavericks @ Warriors, Wednesday, May 18, 9:00 p.m. ET, TNT

Game 2: Mavericks @ Warriors, Friday, May 20, 9:00 p.m. ET, TNT

Game 3: Warriors @ Mavericks, Sunday, May 22, 9:00 p.m. ET, TNT

Game 4: Warriors @ Mavericks, Tuesday, May 24, 9:00 p.m. ET, TNT

*Game 5: Mavericks @ Warriors, Thursday, May 26, 9:00 p.m. ET, TNT

*Game 6: Warriors @ Mavericks, Saturday, May 28, 9:00 p.m. ET, TNT

*Game 7: Mavericks @ Warriors, Monday, May 30, 9:00 p.m. ET, TNT

*Games 5-7 if necessary

Warriors in 5 or 6

my head tells me warriors in 5 but my heart is telling me please god please let dallas win.

I'm a curry fan, but also seeing another 2011 dirk esque championship would be cool

The Mavericks are going to win this series, and they will win it in six games, if not sooner. Steph Curry is a legend, Golden State is a great franchise, and the Warriors are a very good basketball team. They just won't be able to guard Luka Doncic. Their best offensive lineups that include Poole can't guard anyone, and they have spacing issues if they play Green/Looney together. I think Steph will play well, but Luka is the best player in the series and he's going to show it. Dinwiddie and Brunson are also physical guards and I just don't believe the Warriors can match them defensively.

I know the Warriors are legendary, but I don't think they can match the Mavericks defensively. I think Luka will be the 1st Magic Johnson award winner and carry the Mavs to the Finals at the ripe age of 23.

Got the Warriors in 5 games (4-1)

Please let Dallas win

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

The Warriors should win, but the games need to be played because the Warriors are completely capable of pulling an amber heard.

I'm praying Steph, Dray, Klay, or anyone in the GSW organization mocks Luka. We need Luka to be the Luka in games 6 and 7 from last series.

GSW has the experience, the superior squad, etc... but Dallas has the best player in the series.

2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Fun fact: Dorian Finney-Smith has a higher career 3-pt shooting % in the playoffs than Stephen Curry...

[Curry only has about 943589484593 more attempts though.]

2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    Fun fact: Dorian Finney-Smith has a higher career 3-pt shooting % in the playoffs than Stephen Curry...

[Curry only has about 943589484593 more attempts though.]
    Fun fact, Finney-Smith is 187th all time in playoff 3pt makes which is higher than I would have expected ... if he hits 10 more he will move up near 30 spots on that list.

Curry is actually 22nd on the list of active players on career playoff 3%, his brother is 3rd. And still playing in these playoffs Curry's career number puts him behind Grant Williams, Shake Milton, Klay Thompson, DFS, Al Horford, PJ Tucker, Duncan Robinson, and Maxi Kleber.
    Last edited by Scoots; 05-17-2022 at 01:44 PM.

I think this is a great matchup for Dallas. Warriors like to play small which feeds right into what Dallas wants to do. If they allow Dallas to get as many wide open 3ís that they allowed Memphis (Grizz just couldnít knock them down) then this could get ugly for the Warriors fast.

I also expect Curry to get the CP3 treatment. Luka will call for the switch and punish him in the paint. Make him work on the defensive end and zap his legs.

Draymond is the one wild card. He has the size, smarts, and prowess to make life difficult for the Mavs defense.

Iím going to say Mavs in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I'm praying Steph, Dray, Klay, or anyone in the GSW organization mocks Luka. We need Luka to be the Luka in games 6 and 7 from last series.

GSW has the experience, the superior squad, etc... but Dallas has the best player in the series.
    I donít think the Warriors would talk ish unprovoked. The Grizzlies / Suns series for each team was very different then what I expect to see between these two teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I think this is a great matchup for Dallas. Warriors like to play small which feeds right into what Dallas wants to do. If they allow Dallas to get as many wide open 3ís that they allowed Memphis (Grizz just couldnít knock them down) then this could get ugly for the Warriors fast.

I also expect Curry to get the CP3 treatment. Luka will call for the switch and punish him in the paint. Make him work on the defensive end and zap his legs.

Draymond is the one wild card. He has the size, smarts, and prowess to make life difficult for the Mavs defense.

Iím going to say Mavs in 5.
    Curry is a bigger/better defender than CP3 (not that that's all that hard right now) but it will certainly be something to watch. But the Warriors also have other wing players who can defend well in Klay and Wiggins.

If GP2 and Iguodala can play that will potentially be big for the Warriors.

It will be an interesting series to watch with so many players capable of going off on offense.

I assume the Warriors are about to buy another title. I hope Iím wrong somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I donít think the Warriors would talk ish unprovoked. The Grizzlies / Suns series for each team was very different then what I expect to see between these two teams.
    Draymond doesnít talk **** unprovoked?

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast