Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heat in 4

0 0%
  • Heat in 5

1 8.33%
  • Heat in 6

2 16.67%
  • Heat in 7

6 50.00%
  • Celtics in 4

0 0%
  • Celtics in 5

1 8.33%
  • Celtics in 6

1 8.33%
  • Celtics in 7

1 8.33%
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yes... outside of butler none of them can be trusted. Herro is garbage/lowry is injured and isnt the same and bam is mostly being locked up on offense while strus before tonight couldnt sell his soul for a 3. This is going 7 because of butler and tatum/brown deciding to go invisible in 2nd halfs.
    You're probably the only idiot on planet earth that thinks any team advances to within a win of the Finals on the back of one player.

Do you have any idea how hard it is just to possibly get to the Finals or maintain a 1st seed all season?

I know its a shotgun blast to the guts for you, but yeah, Miami is a very good team. Maybe one day the cowardly Lion merged with the brainless Tinman will be able to recognize and admit it. Nobody lucks into this much success over this many years. Miami is doing a lot of things right outside of Butler alone. They're not supposed to be perfect, but the extremely critical criticism in your case is unjustified. Yes, teams will always have room for improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86;34369745[B
    ]You're probably the only idiot on planet earth that thinks any team advances to within a win of the Finals on the back of one player.
    [/B]
    Do you have any idea how hard it is just to possibly get to the Finals or maintain a 1st seed all season?

I know its a shotgun blast to the guts for you, but yeah, Miami is a very good team. Maybe one day the cowardly Lion merged with the brainless Tinman will be able to recognize and admit it. Nobody lucks into this much success over this many years. Miami is doing a lot of things right outside of Butler alone. They're not supposed to be perfect, but the extremely critical criticism in your case is unjustified. Yes, teams will always have room for improvement.
    let me stop your dumbass right here. I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS FORUM THAT SAYS NO 1 PLAYER CAN DO EVERYTHING THEMSELVES while morons like you try and justify finals wins/losses for individual players as the end all be all. So right off the back you are wrong before i even read the rest of your idiotic post.

so nobody lucks into finals etc... so bron is your goat right?????????? come on dont be a hypocrite now?

oh no thats right making it to the finals in the east is easy only when lebron is in the east right? and losing in the finals with how hard it is to get to the finals is somehow worse then losing in the conference finals right? oh **** hypocrites gonna hypocrite? color me shocked
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 05-28-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Celtics folding in these tight pressure games for the most part.

Butler is a champion in my book regardless of a ring.

Sick and tired of legacy this legacy that.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    let me stop your dumbass right here. I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS FORUM THAT SAYS NO 1 PLAYER CAN DO EVERYTHING THEMSELVES while morons like you try and justify finals wins/losses for individual players as the end all be all. So right off the back you are wrong before i even read the rest of your idiotic post.

so nobody lucks into finals etc... so bron is your goat right?????????? come on dont be a hypocrite now?

oh no thats right making it to the finals in the east is easy only when lebron is in the east right? and losing in the finals with how hard it is to get to the finals is somehow worse then losing in the conference finals right? oh **** hypocrites gonna hypocrite? color me shocked
    1st bold: All the nonsense you just typed in all caps is clearly a lie. You're here in this same exact thread essentially giving all credit of Miami's success to Butler. You've consistently done the same thing for LeBron his entire career at every stop.

2nd bold: LeBron's teams earned every trip to the Finals. He isn't the only reason the teams advanced that far like you've regularly promoted.

Final bold: This effectively demonstrates how much of a total clown you are. The measure of the greatest of all time player has never started and stopped at winning titles or else Horry should be a top 5 player. It's also NEVER been based on participation prizes or else Jerry West should easily be in the top 5 based on appearances + stats. Your strawman arguments are completely nonsensical.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    1st bold: All the nonsense you just typed in all caps is clearly a lie. You're here in this same exact thread essentially giving all credit of Miami's success to Butler. You've consistently done the same thing for LeBron his entire career at every stop.

2nd bold: LeBron's teams earned every trip to the Finals. He isn't the only reason the teams advanced that far like you've regularly promoted.

Final bold: This effectively demonstrates how much of a total clown you are. The measure of the greatest of all time player has never started and stopped at winning titles or else Horry should be a top 5 player. It's also NEVER been based on participation prizes or else Jerry West should easily be in the top 5 based on appearances + stats. Your strawman arguments are completely nonsensical.
    He says the same thing for the Sixers too on the all the credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Sixers just need a PG, unless they need a coach, or a backup big, or maybe it's ...

First off, if you're not from Miami, you'd never understand what UD means to the city. He has keys just like Wade. No outsiders would ever understand why.

As for extra motivation, everything helps.
    all thats fine, but it has nothing to do with basketball or helping the heat. Haslem being motivated doesnt mean a whole lot.

Also, Heat better win on Sunday or Haslem looks really stupid for calling draymond out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Got to say I love a 7 game ECF. The back and forth has been good with some epic performances. I hope we get a triple overtime thriller for game 7.
    I bet you do. I bet you hope the winning team has a few injuries, too.

First off, if you're not from Miami, you'd never understand what UD means to the city. He has keys just like Wade. No outsiders would ever understand why.

As for extra motivation, everything helps.
    He’s a cheerleader. He’d be retired by now if he could come up with plays or coach.

I hate Draymond but **** Haslem for saying he “Broke the Code” nonsense. Just stupid.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 05-28-2022 at 08:04 PM.

It’s a win/win/win for the NBA. Get Game 7 money, and gives the winner of the Celtics/Heat less time between rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    all thats fine, but it has nothing to do with basketball or helping the heat. Haslem being motivated doesnt mean a whole lot.

Also, Heat better win on Sunday or Haslem looks really stupid for calling draymond out.
    Agree wholeheartedly. They shouldn't have even responded to Draymond until after Game 7 honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    He’s a cheerleader. He’d be retired by now if he could come up with plays or coach.

I hate Draymond but **** Haslem for saying he “Broke the Code” nonsense. Just stupid.
    He is essentially a coach already for sure. Several players have talked about him helping with the approach to training, taking charges, boxing out, diet, etc. He is a regular presence in half time meetings and in-game huddles. 3rd assistants and later don't draw up plays so that small mention was unnecessary.

It's clearly about the money what's keeping him as a player-coach instead of a true assistant. Assistants don't make $2.4M unless you're the cream of the crop like Kidd with LAL, and surely not the 3rd line or later assistant HCs. Watch the sideline, he even dresses like an assistant rather than street clothes.
    Last edited by beasted86; 05-28-2022 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I bet you do. I bet you hope the winning team has a few injuries, too.
    Nah, never hope for injuries. I openly hoped for a slog though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Nah, never hope for injuries. I openly hoped for a slog though.
    I don't think this series going 7 is going to have much of an impact on the Finals though. The Finals don't start until Thursday, which means the Heat or Celtics will have three days off before the series begins and then another two days before Game 2 on Sunday. Golden State having home court advantage is much more of an advantage than rest IMO. Home court is a big edge.

I expect Herro to come back and drop 47 next game

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

wait so considering i am the only one that defends and gives credit to tobias and harden doesnt that kind of smack your point you are trying to make? I give everyone on the sixers credit all the time

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast