Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heat in 4

    0 0%
  • Heat in 5

    1 8.33%
  • Heat in 6

    2 16.67%
  • Heat in 7

    6 50.00%
  • Celtics in 4

    0 0%
  • Celtics in 5

    1 8.33%
  • Celtics in 6

    1 8.33%
  • Celtics in 7

    1 8.33%
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 411
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,687
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Regardless of whatever happens in Game 7, anyone that had been spewing that garbage about "Miami doesn't belong" are "frauds" etc. can go find a corner to STFU in.
    Come on the everyone has been favoring Miami before this series started.


    Vince to Gronk

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    18,498
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Come on the everyone has been favoring Miami before this series started.
    Do you need me to quote the several posters making that claim in this same thread and others?

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,687
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Do you need me to quote the several posters making that claim in this same thread and others?
    I wasnít aware of other posters?


    Vince to Gronk

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    122,120
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Do you need me to quote the several posters making that claim in this same thread and others?
    when do i ever not own up to my **** and take my hits? you dont have a bigger fan in your corner because of how much i hate the celtics/warriors but i still dont trust any of your guys outside of jimmy

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    18,498
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    when do i ever not own up to my **** and take my hits? you dont have a bigger fan in your corner because of how much i hate the celtics/warriors but i still dont trust any of your guys outside of jimmy
    Yeah but you called the team a fraud if I'm not mistaken. Jimmy can't win any games by himself even if you're trying to discredit. No great player can.

    If it were all based on one guy's impact then Embiid, Jokic, Giannis, Durant, Luka, etc would be still in it.

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    122,120
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Yeah but you called the team a fraud if I'm not mistaken. Jimmy can't win any games by himself even if you're trying to discredit. No great player can.

    If it were all based on one guy's impact then Embiid, Jokic, Giannis, Durant, Luka, etc would be still in it.
    i did and do think they are frauds... I think a healthy sixers/bucks/celtics team is better but that is irrelevent because the results are what counts. Doesnt matter in the end because all the east teams were basically playing to be destroyed by the warriors. Its true no one player wins a title but jimmy is basically carrying on a prime lebron level right now

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,508
    Did Haslem really say that Drays comments are game 7 bulletin board material?

    First all heís not a guy who should be talking.

    Second off itís game 7 of the ECF. Why the **** do you need extra motivation?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,181
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Did Haslem really say that Drays comments are game 7 bulletin board material?

    First all heís not a guy who should be talking.

    Second off itís game 7 of the ECF. Why the **** do you need extra motivation?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Heís gonna use that as a motivation to clap more and give water bottles at a more efficient rate

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    122,120
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Heís gonna use that as a motivation to clap more and give water bottles at a more efficient rate
    he is a fake *** tough guy who pretends to be a leader that nobody likes except riley so the heat can continue this fake cultural bravado.

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    42,010
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Did Haslem really say that Drays comments are game 7 bulletin board material?

    First all heís not a guy who should be talking.

    Second off itís game 7 of the ECF. Why the **** do you need extra motivation?
    I'd rather face the Heat if for no other reason than they are less likely to injure opposing players.

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    42,010
    Got to say I love a 7 game ECF. The back and forth has been good with some epic performances. I hope we get a triple overtime thriller for game 7.

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    when do i ever not own up to my **** and take my hits? you dont have a bigger fan in your corner because of how much i hate the celtics/warriors but i still dont trust any of your guys outside of jimmy
    Is that why you have the C's winning this series in 5?

    Looks like my 7 game prediction is on point again like clockwork. The finals should even be easier to predict the outcome

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    122,120
    Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Is that why you have the C's winning this series in 5?

    Looks like my 7 game prediction is on point again like clockwork. The finals should even be easier to predict the outcome
    yes... outside of butler none of them can be trusted. Herro is garbage/lowry is injured and isnt the same and bam is mostly being locked up on offense while strus before tonight couldnt sell his soul for a 3. This is going 7 because of butler and tatum/brown deciding to go invisible in 2nd halfs.

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    18,498
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Did Haslem really say that Drays comments are game 7 bulletin board material?

    First all heís not a guy who should be talking.

    Second off itís game 7 of the ECF. Why the **** do you need extra motivation?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First off, if you're not from Miami, you'd never understand what UD means to the city. He has keys just like Wade. No outsiders would ever understand why.

    As for extra motivation, everything helps.

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    18,498
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he is a fake *** tough guy who pretends to be a leader that nobody likes except riley so the heat can continue this fake cultural bravado.
    Clueless as usual.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •