Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heat in 4

0 0%
  • Heat in 5

1 8.33%
  • Heat in 6

2 16.67%
  • Heat in 7

6 50.00%
  • Celtics in 4

0 0%
  • Celtics in 5

1 8.33%
  • Celtics in 6

1 8.33%
  • Celtics in 7

1 8.33%
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    They deserve to have it end like that. ****ing joke of a game. They act like there never held a basketball before half the time. Obviously credit to Miami to an extent for forcing turnovers but Boston commits so many unforced turnovers. Just ****ing disgusting

Officiating was so bad down the stretch they got caught up in the crowd with favoring the Celtics. But the technical on Smart? Cmon. The flagrant on grant? Cmon. They’re making trash calls just so they can say “see we’re fair!!!” Lol

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Officiating was so bad down the stretch they got caught up in the crowd with favoring the Celtics. But the technical on Smart? Cmon. The flagrant on grant? Cmon. They’re making trash calls just so they can say “see we’re fair!!!” Lol
    It was so lopsided in favor of the Celtics it was unbelievable. Literally every 50/50 call went in their favor through the first 44 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    It was so lopsided in favor of the Celtics it was unbelievable. Literally every 50/50 call went in their favor through the first 44 minutes.
    Haha 44 minutes I think is a stretch. Boston got more free throws because you spent the whole first half without a defender within 3 feet of any shot attempt lol. And they clearly decided to come out physical so that’s going to lead to more calls

it was so lopsided in favor of the celtics it was unbelievable. Literally every 50/50 call went in their favor through the first 44 minutes.
    :d

If MTM were a Miami fan, he'd already have a stroke over the refereeing and free throw disparity.
    it completely destroys the league and any fun i actually have at watching games.

Why can’t people admit the Celtics may not be that great like people think they are. The difference between teams like Miami and Golden State is they know how to win games when it matters Boston will never be on that level. Only way they will be is if they spend money to get that guy or guys they need that’s why teams like the Lakers, Bucks, GS etc have won a championship in the last several years and Boston hasn’t won any since 08.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Why can’t people admit the Celtics may not be that great like people think they are. The difference between teams like Miami and Golden State is they know how to win games when it matters Boston will never be on that level. Only way they will be is if they spend money to get that guy or guys they need that’s why teams like the Lakers, Bucks, GS etc have won a championship in the last several years and Boston hasn’t won any since 08.
    I get its the end of the game frustration but Boston did okay despite some sloppy play, especially early. They turned the ball over 20+ times and still were on the verge of winning the game if not for some *** pull shots from Strus and Bam down the stretch. Sure, free throws disparity helped BUT they also don't get this far turning it over 20+ times, those things will balance out imo. Boston will be fine. Will they win this series? I don't know, but they'll take this the distance especially if Butler is out for an extended period.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I get its the end of the game frustration but Boston did okay despite some sloppy play, especially early. They turned the ball over 20+ times and still were on the verge of winning the game if not for some *** pull shots from Strus and Bam down the stretch. Sure, free throws disparity helped BUT they also don't get this far turning it over 20+ times, those things will balance out imo. Boston will be fine. Will they win this series? I don't know, but they'll take this the distance especially if Butler is out for an extended period.
    Feels like every other game we say “if Boston didn’t turn it over x times” or “if they didn’t make a few bad plays down the stretch”. At some point you need to acknowledge a pattern. They very rarely just play a tough fought game and lose a back and forth battle. Feels like all their losses come from them going long stretches with their heads up their ***.

They’ve responded really well to a lot of adversity this year. This playoffs too they’ve had great responses to losses. But they don’t seem to weather the storm well in games. It’s like they black out and lose their mental toughness for 5 minutes spurts. Their losses all feel like meltdowns and loss of composure.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    People think I hate this team or any Boston team I don’t what I hate is the fact these guys are so much more capable of winning when they try. The only reason I come off negative towards my teams I follow is not because I don’t like them but the fact is I do wanna see them win. Of course some are gonna say why don’t I ever comment when a team I like wins? I don’t see the point they only get criticize when they deserve it.

Vince to Gronk

Feels like every other game we say “if Boston didn’t turn it over x times” or “if they didn’t make a few bad plays down the stretch”. At some point you need to acknowledge a pattern. They very rarely just play a tough fought game and lose a back and forth battle. Feels like all their losses come from them going long stretches with their heads up their ***.

They’ve responded really well to a lot of adversity this year. This playoffs too they’ve had great responses to losses. But they don’t seem to weather the storm well in games. It’s like they black out and lose their mental toughness for 5 minutes spurts. Their losses all feel like meltdowns and loss of composure.
    I agree with everything you said most teams wish they could be in one ECF never mind what 4 now? I’m not saying I’m not thankful I am I just get frustrated when their at the door but never have the key to get in. It’s still a long series so anything can happen.

Vince to Gronk

If MTM were a Miami fan, he'd already have a stroke over the refereeing and free throw disparity.
    I guess it's a good thing the Sixers aren't playing anymore. Anything to save a life.

They deserve to have it end like that. ****ing joke of a game. They act like there never held a basketball before half the time. Obviously credit to Miami to an extent for forcing turnovers but Boston commits so many unforced turnovers. Just ****ing disgusting
    They'll be a good matchup for the Warriors. It will be down to who gifts the most points to the other team loses.

Right now it looks like whoever wins the west will be considerably healthier than whoever wins the east.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Right now it looks like whoever wins the west will be considerably healthier than whoever wins the east.
    I asked this earlier in the year we shall see what happens.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...-to-win-it-all

Vince to Gronk

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast