Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Not really arguing it, I just see an huge uptick by bitcoin coming in the long run

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    And if he had 30% paid in USD, he should be fine financially unless he has terrible spending habits. The bad news is his payout likely came at the peak of the Crypto bull run, so he's probably holding the bag for a while. Still a great long term investment though.

But anyway, aside from some non-commercial real estate, show me an asset class that hasn't taken a hit in the last 6-8 months. Crypto is highly speculative and still in its infancy stage, so the volatility should be expected when you're entering a recession.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Idk why it matters how he got paid. Im not a believer in crypto myself mainly because of how unregulated it is (some see that as a good thing) but end of the day its not different then getting paid in cash and investing in something. It could go up. It could go down.

Personally in waiting 4 this housing market to crash cause its bananas right now. What the diference between investing that pay into a house? If the housing market tanks you will loose money the same way as crypto tanking.

I feel like anyone who bashes crypto should do the same thing to any stock that fluctuates on a daily basis.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

He didnít lost 15 million anyway

I didn't hear Mooney say it, so who knows how accurate it is.

If it's an actual true quote from him, this explains everything that happened on the field. If accurate, replacing Nagy and his entire approach on how to coach will be an upgrade.

Yes, I know. Another Nagy Knock.

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/post...wr?a_aid=36534

Who the **** is that

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    I was reading about this.

Sounds like a very minimal issue.

The gun was purchased legally and he had a permit from another state.

Get the proper permit and call it a day.

It was stupid, but not career ending.

Chicago has severe violent crime issues, so it's understandable that the police arrested him.

https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...4_mUX5WIKjfdCw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody seen recent pictures of Steve 'Mongo' McMichael? I know he has ALS but until today, I did not realize how bad of a shape he was in.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Has anybody seen recent pictures of Steve 'Mongo' McMichael? I know he has ALS but until today, I did not realize how bad of a shape he was in.
    I still remember I was at the cubs game where he sang the 7th inning stretch..and angel Hernandez threw him out after singing and making a comment about a ****** call he had made in the previous inning

Itís awful. ALS is probably the worst case scenario anyone can encounter. Itís worse than a death sentence. Iíd encourage anyone to check out the story of Jason Becker. He was an absolute prodigy at guitar and world renowned at 19 when he got the diagnosed. Heís still alive and doing well over 20 years later. Truly one of the most remarkable and inspirational stories youíll hear

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Itís awful. ALS is probably the worst case scenario anyone can encounter. Itís worse than a death sentence. Iíd encourage anyone to check out the story of Jason Becker. He was an absolute prodigy at guitar and world renowned at 19 when he got the diagnosed. Heís still alive and doing well over 20 years later. Truly one of the most remarkable and inspirational stories youíll hear

That is a cool story about Becker, but honestly do you see Mongo living another 20 years? To remember the man named Mongo as a larger-than-life character and to see him a shell of his former life, is truly heartbreaking.
    Screw sabermetics.

I haven't been following the USFL closely, but I have kept up a little bit.

Are there any players that would interest anyone?

I'm thinking depth:

KaVontae Turpin - WR - He could come in compete for the 4th spot. He's a little thin, but seems to play with fire and he appears to excel in a big way. Also he's the MVP for this past season.

We could use as many talented WRs as possible for camp competition.

That is a cool story about Becker, but honestly do you see Mongo living another 20 years? To remember the man named Mongo as a larger-than-life character and to see him a shell of his former life, is truly heartbreaking.
    Odds are against him, unfortunately. Jason is a unique situation.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast