Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

/s

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Really sad. Would be kinda shocked if he played again in the NFL at this point, but hopefully he finds some job in the league. Just rotten. Bears gotta get him a job with Anthony Adams or something.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    am i the only one who is.... idk... less concerned with OL than many in here. idk. i feel like finding a guard isnt that hard (unless your matt nagy who consistently started a DL as a guard) . its much more difficult to find capable tackles and honestly wouldnt we rather find out if Borom and Jenkins are capable of being the guys moving forward then starting fisher or Brown or Peters? wasnt that an argument last year is we need to see if these guys are capable?

and I get it. we all want an Elite OL for Fields and co.

but i do think fans to a point over rate it. did Dakota Dozier who most agree isnt ideal destroy the vikings offense that was 4th in yards and 11th in points. they also started Reiley Reiff at LT

how about the Seahawks with Wilson or Texans with Watson?

i mean one thing which i think fans under rate is how most of these guys we did get are good in the run game. we have had issues winning the LOS in the run game for years. hopefully that changes with this group. and if it does. it means More 2nd and manageable. 3rd and shorts more Play action deep shots where safties and LBs bite up and Edge rushers who cant pass Rush Commit.

idk. im just not as concerned. and I get it though. being concerned about these two 2nd year bookends. but its clear this Coaching staff and FO isnt. and who knows. maybe pace did get us two book ends. both looked capable as roks. Hell the former Regime cut their LT after Rok mini camp for some reason right. maybe we got a real steal in Borom. Much like the packers got with Baktiari in the 4th. (and no i am not saying that Borom is Baktiari but Baktiari started day one too and paned out well for the packers so maybe lets just see?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    am i the only one who is.... idk... less concerned with OL than many in here. idk. i feel like finding a guard isnt that hard (unless your matt nagy who consistently started a DL as a guard) . its much more difficult to find capable tackles and honestly wouldnt we rather find out if Borom and Jenkins are capable of being the guys moving forward then starting fisher or Brown or Peters? wasnt that an argument last year is we need to see if these guys are capable?

but i do think fans to a point over rate it. did Dakota Dozier who most agree isnt ideal destroy the vikings offense that was 4th in yards and 11th in points. they also started Reiley Reiff at LT

i mean one thing which i think fans under rate is how most of these guys we did get are good in the run game. we have had issues winning the LOS in the run game for years. hopefully that changes with this group. and if it does. it means More 2nd and manageable. 3rd and shorts more Play action deep shots where safties and LBs bite up and Edge rushers who cant pass Rush Commit.

idk. im just not as concerned. and I get it though. being concerned about these two 2nd year bookends. but its clear this Coaching staff and FO isnt. and who knows. maybe pace did get us two book ends. both looked capable as roks. Hell the former Regime cut their LT after Rok mini camp for some reason right. maybe we got a real steal in Borom. Much like the packers got with Baktiari in the 4th. (and no i am not saying that Borom is Baktiari but Baktiari started day one too and paned out well for the packers so maybe lets just see?

The Oline sucks man lol. It is gonna be bad this year just have to hope Getsy is a scheming genius.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    The Oline sucks man lol. It is gonna be bad this year just have to hope Getsy is a scheming genius.
    They potentially could be the worse OL in the NFL....but it's unproven.

They could turn out to be serviceable.

Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    They potentially could be the worse OL in the NFL....but it's unproven.

They could turn out to be serviceable.
    The Bears o-line has turned into a pessimist/optimist test.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by timov8 View Post
    The Bears o-line has turned into a pessimist/optimist test.

lol

There's a high probability that GB is 100% accurate on this. It could look really ugly.

It is wholly unfair to keep saying this is the worst Oline in the league and that they suck. These guys have played zero snaps together, but they're being labeled? We watched pure trash for the entirety of last year, but you're saying THIS Oline sucks? I like to believe this OC won't repeat the poor judgement decisions Nagy constantly made, which put just about every offensive player in an impossible situation. The Cleveland game was Nagy's HC stubbornness in a nutshell. Give these guys at least a game, *******.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
    It is wholly unfair to keep saying this is the worst Oline in the league and that they suck. These guys have played zero snaps together, but they're being labeled? We watched pure trash for the entirety of last year, but you're saying THIS Oline sucks? I like to believe this OC won't repeat the poor judgement decisions Nagy constantly made, which put just about every offensive player in an impossible situation. The Cleveland game was Nagy's HC stubbornness in a nutshell. Give these guys at least a game, *******.
    The O-line last year graded out as middle of the pack.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Unprojectability is unprojectability Kyben. Anyone that can't recognize that the medium expectation for the line next year is really bad is kidding themselves and snorting DBB hopium.

i just think for all the talk that the O line is so abysmal is kinda overblown. do i expect it to he good. no. but people act like this OL is just scrubs. Being able to Run and Control the LOS is going to do wonders for us.

we have 1 spot that needs to be sorted. maybe 2 if u dont beleive in Borom (which the team clearly does) capable guards are not that hard to find.

-Rem Koolhaas

one thing im seriously curious about is how much better our offensive line will play due to scheme switch. maybe people forget this OL was good Prior to Nagy getting here and once he came everyones play dropped . Our pro bowl Center who swaped positons 4 times is looked at as average now. leno was actually a good run blocker and after nagy came we could not run left at all. Massie who was a quality player dropped (btw he graded out at a 70. per pff starting 30 games)

i dont think scheme and coaching did anything to help anyone. getting into 3rd and long and not helping out tackles while having no run threat doesnt help anyone

-Rem Koolhaas

one thing im seriously curious about is how much better our offensive line will play due to scheme switch. maybe people forget this OL was good Prior to Nagy getting here and once he came everyones play dropped . Our pro bowl Center who swaped positons 4 times is looked at as average now. leno was actually a good run blocker and after nagy came we could not run left at all. Massie who was a quality player dropped (btw he graded out at a 70. per pff starting 30 games)

i dont think scheme and coaching did anything to help anyone. getting into 3rd and long and not helping out tackles while having no run threat doesnt help anyone

I wonder how much having a full back again will help.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast