Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

2022 Offseason/FA/FO 2.1

Anyone watch the USFL yet?

Spring football intrigues me but I haven't checked it out.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Anyone watch the USFL yet?

Spring football intrigues me but I haven't checked it out.

I haven't but I saw a couple if tweets where 1 or 2 players could hit "lightning in a bottle" and make an NFL roster.

Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    I think you're correct.

I read that there are reports that Getsy is really high on EQ, says he is ready to produce, as well as Pringle.

It sounds like Poles and Getsy are content with the WR room as is.

We'll see....
    I just get horrified thinking of a guy that rode Rodgers coattails.

But I guess when you think about it, ARod did regress for a few years there and he helped bring him back to MVP form.

Click here to register!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    im done holding my breath for WRs. i think this is going to be our room minus maybe some cut candidate like Denzel Mims or Nkeal Harry.

i am actually fine as long as Mooney does not go down. but if he does it would be a nightmare room to watch.

i still wish we would add some sort of vet though. like a guy these younger players can ask questions to. Julio or Hilton. but i guess having a good WR coach Tyke Tolbert should be almost as useful.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Emmanuel Sanders is the guy I want, but he'll probably retire or go to a contender. Can't blame him. I've had a crush on him ever since the Bears Broncos shared practice. Guy stood out.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by timov8 View Post
    Emmanuel Sanders is the guy I want, but he'll probably retire or go to a contender. Can't blame him. I've had a crush on him ever since the Bears Broncos shared practice. Guy stood out.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    would love him too. he was actually probably the most productive guy left on the market. he is old but was a nice deep threat. but if he went anywhere its likely to compete

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

No need to get into the conversation from the other thread; but i realize looking back I could have handled a couple of my responses to 'I don't care' better and felt it appropriate to apologize here. Sorry ; and I'll be better in the future. I won't bite on the subject either way , but aside from my points I made other assumptions that weren't fair on top of that in a manner. Could've acted a lot more respectfully, is my point.

Please pm me if you have issues with how I handle or respond to things at times. I'm happy to discuss and even acknowledge.

PSD isn't a robust sports community any more but I do value the discussion that takes place here a hell of a lot more than the cesspool of the big forum. It feels like we know each other to a certain extent.

Last edited by blams; 05-16-2022 at 08:06 PM.

Click here to register!

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

I still love you Blams **** the haters.

I just want to go back to arguing the definition of prime time games. It was a simpler time... a better time.

Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    I think you're correct.

I read that there are reports that Getsy is really high on EQ, says he is ready to produce, as well as Pringle.

It sounds like Poles and Getsy are content with the WR room as is.

We'll see....
    Then they are fools. If Getsy is counting on St. Brown for production then idk what to even say. He hasn't played valuable snaps since 2018. Just like Pettis hasn't. You can't count on guys that are never available. Mooney, Kmet, and Pringle are really the only semi reliable options still. On paper this WR group and O-Line are easily worse than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    No need to get into the conversation from the other thread; but i realize looking back I could have handled a couple of my responses to 'I don't care' better and felt it appropriate to apologize here. Sorry ; and I'll be better in the future. I won't bite on the subject either way , but aside from my points I made other assumptions that weren't fair on top of that in a manner. Could've acted a lot more respectfully, is my point.

Please pm me if you have issues with how I handle or respond to things at times. I'm happy to discuss and even acknowledge.

PSD isn't a robust sports community any more but I do value the discussion that takes place here a hell of a lot more than the cesspool of the big forum. It feels like we know each other to a certain extent.

He doesn’t care, blams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Then they are fools. If Getsy is counting on St. Brown for production then idk what to even say. He hasn't played valuable snaps since 2018. Just like Pettis hasn't. You can't count on guys that are never available. Mooney, Kmet, and Pringle are really the only semi reliable options still. On paper this WR group and O-Line are easily worse than last year.
    I was hoping for Fuller for a year.

Lets the young kids get used to the new offense.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast