Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Anyone see Galloís interview?
    I lost a bunch of respect for him with that

Poor me. I am who I am. I canít change.

**** him

Again, he will get hot and hit a bunch of hrs and people will be happy. And then he will go 0-13 with 10 ks and he will tell us, thatís just who he his

Hit the ****ing ball. Learn a new trick. You arenít an old dog yet

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    1. admittedly I have not watched a lot of our games yet this year, but it seems to me our starters have been so much more efficient this year.
    For example today Monty has 75 pitches 5 innings. It just seems like theyíre getting the hitters to hit the ball at people and getting in and out of innings more quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    monty with no wins and today is may 19

if the yanks lose today they will be 2/3 in games he started. this season..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    monty with no wins and today is may 19
    W-L records haven't really matter since Felix won the CY young win 11 or 12 wins

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    W-L records haven't really matter since Felix won the CY young win 11 or 12 wins
    i have the least confidence in monty.. of all the starters boone always has the quickest hook for him.. he is never going to go out in total control .. the yankee pen stunk today castro..specifically bad loss you score 6 runs against the orioles that is a game you have to win..

yanks should not pitch to santaander with game on the line he is the only one this year from the birds that hurts the yanks with i think his 4th home run against the yanks this season

rizzo being ejected cause donaldson to go to third and dj to first. that caused a error in the 9th by donaldson inning which ultimately aided in the orioles winning the game.. you cannot be stupid rizzo keep you're emotions in check..

yankees need a better mop up guy luetge should never come into a tie game 9th inning on you know that will be a loss...

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Anyone see Galloís interview?
    I lost a bunch of respect for him with that

Poor me. I am who I am. I canít change.

**** him

Again, he will get hot and hit a bunch of hrs and people will be happy. And then he will go 0-13 with 10 ks and he will tell us, thatís just who he his

Hit the ****ing ball. Learn a new trick. You arenít an old dog yet

He has the same mindset Chris Davis did. He wouldn't change his approach, to his demise, although at least Davis once had an outstanding career doing exactly what he refused to change. I don't understand why Gallo wants to continue being a .180 hitter. He'll be out of baseball very soon, unlike Davis, Gallo doesn't have a contract after this season.

Yankees should dfa Luetge and bring up Banuelos IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    Yankees should dfa Luetge and bring up Banuelos IMO.
    I feel like Sears deserves it more than Manny tbh. I also feel like Wandy Peralta has barely pitched this year and I think he is very solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I respectfully disagree
    I thin certain skill sets transcend.
    Gwynn may have had a few 75 k years but I still think guys like that, just know how to hit the ball
    There were just a handful of guys like Tony Gwynn over a period of 50 years. He, Boggs, Rose, Mattingly, and Rod Carew, George Brett, maybe one or two more so maybe 6-7 over half century of MLB. They were the exceptions, not the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I feel like Sears deserves it more than Manny tbh. I also feel like Wandy Peralta has barely pitched this year and I think he is very solid.
    Sears is already on the 40 man, Mannys not. IMO you give the shot to the guy who doesn't take up another 40 man spot were likely going to need.

Brit has been throwing from 120ft and is expected to throw off a mound next week, way ahead of schedule

Anyone else not really excited about his return?? Rather have him than CHapman though

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Sears is already on the 40 man, Mannys not. IMO you give the shot to the guy who doesn't take up another 40 man spot were likely going to need.

Brit has been throwing from 120ft and is expected to throw off a mound next week, way ahead of schedule

Anyone else not really excited about his return?? Rather have him than CHapman though
    Zach should be back mid-late Aug
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    There were just a handful of guys like Tony Gwynn over a period of 50 years. He, Boggs, Rose, Mattingly, and Rod Carew, George Brett, maybe one or two more so maybe 6-7 over half century of MLB. They were the exceptions, not the rule.
    Without question.
    I think there are quite a few more. You have guys like Henderson ,Ichiro, Biggio, Jeter, Molitor, Puckett...
    But I agree, they are not the norm.
    My point was more about being a tough out and not just committing to 3 outcomes.

Ignorance is bliss

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast