Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 175 of 179 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2678
  1. #2611
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,512
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The toxicology report literally lists the drugs in a persons system at the time of death. There is literally no way to hide that the dead person was on drugs unless the Doctors outright fabricate the results.

    You don't want to believe it because it goes against your pre-existing beliefs. Which, for those watching at home, is the exact opposite of thinking critically.
    Yet, both my parents died of cancer related illnesses and the word "cancer" was never mentioned. Strange. Well, maybe things in NJ are different.

  2. #2612
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    81,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yet, both my parents died of cancer related illnesses and the word "cancer" was never mentioned. Strange. Well, maybe things in NJ are different.
    My Mom's death cert literally read, "Lung Cancer, likely caused by smoking tabacco".

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  3. #2613
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yet, both my parents died of cancer related illnesses and the word "cancer" was never mentioned. Strange. Well, maybe things in NJ are different.
    WTF is a “cancer related” illness?

  4. #2614
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    49,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    My Mom's death cert literally read, "Lung Cancer, likely caused by smoking tabacco".
    Clearly the doctor lied in Sluggo's parents cases because they had some ulterior motive. Much like doctors lied about COVID related deaths for the same reason. This is the society we live in nowadays. Nothing can be taken at face value. All of it has to play into a much bigger conspiracy. That creates dipshits like Birds of Prey.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-24-2022 at 01:05 PM.

  5. #2615
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    A lot going on here. Do you have any idea how condescending and elitist you sound??? I doubt it.

    Bold 1……my point exactly.

    Bold 2……Yes I have. And "rational thinking" on ,y part is what started this entire gins vs drugs mess. Someone stated a fact that I found difficult to believe. So I did some "rational thinking" to see what may be skewing these facts. I believe I came up with a few (e.g. some drug deaths may be reported as something else,

    Bold 3……One of my biggest peeves about posters on these boards: you assume, incorrectly, that your party would jun never do what you are accusing the opposing party of doing. Get real here.

    Bold 4……"They don't understand the concept of Freedom" errr Right. But you and the Dems do.

    Bold 5……":Cater tp the basic mentality" WOW! If only the voters had your wisdom.

    Bold 6……"It would be so much easier for GQP "leadership" to say "you know what? we were wrong." Do the Dems do this??? Afghanistan, Keystone pipeline, the wall, the Southern border, electing Crackers and Giggles??? Does any politician do this??? But you feel comfortable painting the GOP with this brush.

    There was so much crap in here that I hope I didn't get my "bolds" mixed up.

    ……………

    And as a favor to an old useless guy……Please capitalize "American." I don't care if your computer only auto caps the beginning of sentences. Just make a little effort along these lines. I know it wouldn't matter much to many in here, but it does matter to some. Fewer and fewer as time goes by it seems.
    cRy SoMe MoRe

  6. #2616
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    81,279
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Clearly the doctor lied in Sluggo's parents cases because they had some ulterior motive. Much like doctors lied about COVID related deaths for the same reason. This is the society we live in nowadays. Nothing can be taken at face value. All of it has to play into a much bigger conspiracy. That creates dipshits like Birds of Prey.
    I think Sluggo is older too, so his parents may have passed years ago, he would have to answer to that. Perhaps death certificates for cancer weren't as clear in some cases when his parents passed? Idk

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  7. #2617
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I think Sluggo is older too, so his parents may have passed years ago, he would have to answer to that. Perhaps death certificates for cancer weren't as clear in some cases when his parents passed? Idk
    May ne something to that. We are talking about 30 - 40 years ago. I remember the phrase "myocardial infarction" on my father's death certificate (did not know what that was at the time). My mother listed emphysema and some other lung related description. I don't have them framed and hanging on the wall (like the college degrees that I never got but said I did). I'm not even sure if I could find them if I had to.

    But thanks fore the benefit of the doubt……something I rarely experience here although it is generously granted to others.

  8. #2618
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    May ne something to that. We are talking about 30 - 40 years ago. I remember the phrase "myocardial infarction" on my father's death certificate (did not know what that was at the time). My mother listed emphysema and some other lung related description. I don't have them framed and hanging on the wall (like the college degrees that I never got but said I did). I'm not even sure if I could find them if I had to.
    Apparently neither died of cancer. So, what was your point?

  9. #2619
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,999
    Sluggo's mindless, biased hunches >>> actual facts

  10. #2620
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    May ne something to that. We are talking about 30 - 40 years ago. I remember the phrase "myocardial infarction" on my father's death certificate (did not know what that was at the time). My mother listed emphysema and some other lung related description. I don't have them framed and hanging on the wall (like the college degrees that I never got but said I did). I'm not even sure if I could find them if I had to.

    But thanks fore the benefit of the doubt……something I rarely experience here although it is generously granted to others.
    A myocardial infarction is a heart attack if I'm not mistaken. Here is a CDC instruction on how to complete a cause of death form:

    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/red_form.pdf

    Part I (Chain of events leading directly to death)
    If the condition on Line a resulted from an underlying condition, put the underlying condition on Line b, and so on, until the full sequence is reported. ALWAYS enter the underlying cause of death on the lowest used line in Part I.


    Part II (Other significant conditions)
    Enter all diseases or conditions contributing to death that were not reported in the chain of events in Part I and that did not result in the underlying cause of death. See examples.
    • If two or more possible sequences resulted in death, or if two conditions seem to have added together, report in Part I the one that, in your opinion, most directly caused death. Report in Part II the other conditions or diseases.



    What's even better is one of the examples specifically shows how to annotate a gunshot wound. The gunshot is not listed as the immediate cause of death. The immediate cause of death is listed as a Cardiac tamponade. A gunshot wound is listed as the underlying cause.


    All this is to say that you may be mistaken about what the death certificates say, or they may have annotated them differently 30-40 years ago. Either way, today they specifically list any and all underlying conditions which contributed to the death, which would most definitely include drugs. Those are counted as drug deaths.


    Bottom line, today and when these statistics are compiled from, no matter what ultimately killed the person, whether a myocardial infarction, that drugs contributed will absolutely be annotated on the death certificate and their death will be listed as a death due to drugs in the official statistics.

  11. #2621
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,426
    Wasn't Sluggo complaining about how coroners were just putting COVID on death certificates to inflate the number of COVID deaths if they died with the disease but didn't die of it and now he's saying those same Doctors are just not putting drugs on the death certificate even though they died with it in their system?

  12. #2622
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,512
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    A myocardial infarction is a heart attack if I'm not mistaken. Here is a CDC instruction on how to complete a cause of death form:

    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/red_form.pdf

    Part I (Chain of events leading directly to death)
    If the condition on Line a resulted from an underlying condition, put the underlying condition on Line b, and so on, until the full sequence is reported. ALWAYS enter the underlying cause of death on the lowest used line in Part I.


    Part II (Other significant conditions)
    Enter all diseases or conditions contributing to death that were not reported in the chain of events in Part I and that did not result in the underlying cause of death. See examples.
    • If two or more possible sequences resulted in death, or if two conditions seem to have added together, report in Part I the one that, in your opinion, most directly caused death. Report in Part II the other conditions or diseases.



    What's even better is one of the examples specifically shows how to annotate a gunshot wound. The gunshot is not listed as the immediate cause of death. The immediate cause of death is listed as a Cardiac tamponade. A gunshot wound is listed as the underlying cause.


    All this is to say that you may be mistaken about what the death certificates say, or they may have annotated them differently 30-40 years ago. Either way, today they specifically list any and all underlying conditions which contributed to the death, which would most definitely include drugs. Those are counted as drug deaths.


    Bottom line, today and when these statistics are compiled from, no matter what ultimately killed the person, whether a myocardial infarction, that drugs contributed will absolutely be annotated on the death certificate and their death will be listed as a death due to drugs in the official statistics.
    Whatever you say.

  13. #2623
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Whatever you say.

    You truly are impervious to facts.

  14. #2624
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    49,109
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You truly are impervious to facts.
    The only bloviating takes Sluggo likes are his own. The rest are immaterial if they don't measure up to what he believes is true.

    Sound like someone else on here?

  15. #2625
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    68,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Whatever you say.
    Showed him
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •