Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 179 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 2677
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,191
    [QUOTE=Sluggo1;34362516]

    This is really hopeless. Like any bead situation, the best thing to do at this point is to just avoid each other.

    Good luc=k out there.
    I think you are hopeless as well, but my door is always open. You are a old fart like myself so there is that.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-19-2022 at 06:41 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Para 1……who ever said this???

    Para 2……I never said this.
    Let's try to clarify (as if this will go anywhere)……There is no "white culture" in America. America lives under a western culture. It is a culture that excludes no one.

    One thing that few understand is that blacks see themselves as blacks while whites do not see themselves as whites.I never think about being white. It rarely, if ever, enters into my thought process. I am a "person" living in America. no more, no less.
    You mean other than all the white people afraid of minorities changing the demographic of this country...

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,272
    It's fun that a racist dude bought into the Great Replacement Theory that has been spread by people on the right and decided to murder a bunch of black people because of it, and this has turned into an opportunity for people to talk about why blacks and their culture are the problem.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    47,271
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's fun that a racist dude bought into the Great Replacement Theory that has been spread by people on the right and decided to murder a bunch of black people because of it, and this has turned into an opportunity for people to talk about why blacks and their culture are the problem.
    Or how people at Fox News are still blaming said violence against blacks and other minorities on video games. What decade are we in again? Is this 2001?

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,804
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's fun that a racist dude bought into the Great Replacement Theory that has been spread by people on the right and decided to murder a bunch of black people because of it, and this has turned into an opportunity for people to talk about why blacks and their culture are the problem.
    It's mostly bizarre to me that Sluggo can claim white people don't think of themselves as white in a thread and conversation about a white guy who specifically murdered black people because he felt they were replacing white people.

    Like, clearly, at least some white people do...

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,272
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Or how people at Fox News are still blaming said violence against blacks and other minorities on video games. What decade are we in again? Is this 2001?
    I don't know, I played GTA 5 last night and smoked three marijuana and shot a fetus on it's way to church, so maybe they have a point.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,135
    Personally I wish that the black racist who drove into that crowd of Christmas parade viewers in WISCONSIN that included young kids and old people would be locked into a canvas bag with the 18 year New York White racist who gunned down a bunch of black and white people he hated and introduce both of them to a pack of big hungry rabid rats.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,272
    Thanks for letting us know.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Personally I wish that the black racist who drove into that crowd of Christmas parade viewers in WISCONSIN that included young kids and old people would be locked into a canvas bag with the 18 year New York White racist who gunned down a bunch of black and white people he hated and introduce both of them to a pack of big hungry rabid rats.
    News headlines make it look like the car drove itself thru that crowd.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,135

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    News headlines make it look like the car drove itself thru that crowd.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that's what the "woke" media certainly want people to believe. All of those BLM and ANTIFA rioters in 2020. Hate and evil personified and categorized as "peaceful protesters" by racists and apologists in the media and politicians.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,736
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    News headlines make it look like the car drove itself thru that crowd.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    The Waukesha was on the front page of the New York Times the day after it happened. You can go look up what articles were on the front page for them for any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    9,340
    By the way, did you know that Jacob Blake has, reportedly, dropped his lawsuit against the city?

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,736
    So now people are trying to defend the white guy for shooting almost a dozen black people because he once had a toothache.

    It had nothing to do with his thoughts and not the fact that he was so racist that he had the n-word on his gun.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    9,340
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So now people are trying to defend the white guy for shooting almost a dozen black people because he once had a toothache.

    It had nothing to do with his thoughts and not the fact that he was so racist that he had the n-word on his gun.
    Who is trying to defend this guy? Certainly not me.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,272
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Who is trying to defend this guy? Certainly not me.
    He didn't say you were.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •