Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 179 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Jeez, just say you do not see the point.

Which is that this poster points out racism when there is none present. (Black perp gets shot while a white perp is merely arrested.)

The shooting itself by a looney whitey was clearly the work of a deranged racist. There was nothing remotely racist as to how the popo handled the arrest. I am sure that had the gunman raised his rifle to shoot again that he would have been leveled by a hail of bullets.
    Gasp. Sluggo capitalized Black but left white in lower case letters. What an egregious mistake!

Yes that’s a joke. Don’t let it fly over your head, bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Gasp. Sluggo capitalized Black but left white in lower case letters. What an egregious mistake!

Yes that’s a joke. Don’t let it fly over your head, bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beginning of a sentence. And wasn't there some poster criticizing my grammar. Don't tell him.

And I got the joke.

Funny how the word "Blackman" has a capital "B"; but the word "white" has a lowercase "w." Funny how that works.

Posts like this are why racism in this country will never go away.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Well, yeah, your whole post goes without saying.

But, can we clarify for ease of future posts………

Do we capitalize the "B" in Black" but not the "w" in white??

I know it isn't the other way around……that would start a firestorm.

Is it capitalized for both??? Lowercase for both???

Can we get a ruling here????
    You know he was on his phone, right? "Blackman" is a name, so his autocorrect capitalized it like it would with any other name. I can't speak for the iPhone keyboard, but the Gboard on my phone gives me the option to capitalize "white" but doesn't do it automatically, given that it's more often used as a color.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You know he was on his phone, right? "Blackman" is a name, so his autocorrect capitalized it like it would with any other name. I can't speak for the iPhone keyboard, but the Gboard on my phone gives me the option to capitalize "white" but doesn't do it automatically, given that it's more often used as a color.
    Is it racist that he can’f change his last name to Whiteman without being accused of racism.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I( have no idea as I do not use a cellphone.

I( have no idea as I do not use a cellphone.
    So you're saying you jumped to a conclusion based on limited knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Already had another shooting. Houston has had 2 dead and 3 others injured. We are now at 199 unless there has been another one I haven’t seen.
    Remember, voter fraud happens more often...

Listening to the NRA inspired gun nuts is like listening to Pro Choice inspired abortion looneys.

You can almost switch out "gun" and "abortion" almost at will and hear the same spiel.

Maybe if each side would give in a little bit, we would all be better off.

Maybe a restriction on the types of guns you can own. (No assault type rifles)
    Maybe a restriction on the types of abortion you can get. (N partial or after birth abortions)

Maybe a restriction on the number of guns you can have. (2-3 hunting rifles, 1 pistol per adult)
    Maybe a restriction on the number of monts pregnant before an abortion (12-15 weeks)

Maybe more training and a stricter licensing procedure for the purchase of a gun. (Mandatory and better traininbg classes, better background checks, mental health checks, ownership responsibility)
    Maybe better and mandatory sex education at higher graded. (Free birth control, morning after pills and tests, condoms, male responsibility.)

See what I mean. Obsessed looneys are just that………obsessed loonies. Regardless (or irregardless for those in NJ) as to the "cause."
    Another Sluggo classic "if pro-choice nuts would just compromise and let the pro-choice crowd make abortion illegal!" diatribe.

Jeez, just say you do not see the point.

Which is that this poster points out racism when there is none present. (Black perp gets shot while a white perp is merely arrested.)

The shooting itself by a looney whitey was clearly the work of a deranged racist. There was nothing remotely racist as to how the popo handled the arrest. I am sure that had the gunman raised his rifle to shoot again that he would have been leveled by a hail of bullets.
    I am sure that if he were a black man he would have been leveled by a hail of bullets before he had the chance to raise his rifle again.

See how that works?

Just ignoring the number of unarmed black men that have been killed by police.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Remember, voter fraud happens more often...
    All voting is fraud.
    *when someone votes for a Democrat

Unarmed black man is ny favourite term.

I have no idea where to put this, but since the topic here is race:

Anyone see this? White Lyft driver picks up a white woman and man.

Woman is surprised the driver is white, spoke English and was "a normal" guy.

Driver says GTFO-

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/...895start%3D100

Quote Originally Posted by Daaaarryyl View Post
    I have no idea where to put this, but since the topic here is race:

Anyone see this? White Lyft driver picks up a white woman and man.

Woman is surprised the driver is white, spoke English and was "a normal" guy.

Driver says GTFO-

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/...895start%3D100
    I didn't know Sluggo knew how to use Lyft..

Page 4 of 179 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast