Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 179 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Clearly there are really laws that should stop a lot of the people who shouldn't be able to own or use a gun but it is also true that a lot of law enforcement and the mental health experts are afraid of law suits coming their way when the parents fight their decisions. I think that most of these mass killers are mentally ill and have been seen and even treated for it. But some of them refuse to take their meds, others make themselves available for internet radicalization and the like. With some of them, the 2nd amendment becomes the boogeyman for law enforcement when it encounters the "shooters" rights to possess fire arms and fights the state confiscating their guns.

The entire situation doesn't have easy solutions. It seems straight forward to prevent a known nutjob or "disturbed" person from shooting anyone by simply banning guns. I watch these ads all of the time including right now a guy running for a city attorney's job telling us all how he was going to take guns off of the street. He'll never do it. People would lose their guns who actually needed them to protect themselves. Its like a circular firing squad, pun intended. It will never happen.
    Being afraid of lawsuits is not an excuse. Police all over the country have immunity for actions committed on the job. Qualified immunity covers all this.

Another shooting! This time in North Carolina…

Ten people are dead by the hands of a raging racist worried about the great white replacement and she’s out here reminding people that she wants to keep the country from getting any browner…

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Funny how when a white dude does a mass shooting they always arrest him peacefully.

Meanwhile a Blackman can’t sleep without fearing getting shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Funny how the word "Blackman" has a capital "B"; but the word "white" has a lowercase "w." Funny how that works.

Posts like this are why racism in this country will never go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Funny how the word "Blackman" has a capital "B"; but the word "white" has a lowercase "w." Funny how that works.

You caught him...Sick is actively engaged in white replacement theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Listening to the NRA inspired gun nuts is like listening to Pro Choice inspired abortion looneys.

You can almost switch out "gun" and "abortion" almost at will and hear the same spiel.

Maybe if each side would give in a little bit, we would all be better off.

Maybe a restriction on the types of guns you can own. (No assault type rifles)
    Maybe a restriction on the types of abortion you can get. (N partial or after birth abortions)

Maybe a restriction on the number of guns you can have. (2-3 hunting rifles, 1 pistol per adult)
    Maybe a restriction on the number of monts pregnant before an abortion (12-15 weeks)

Maybe more training and a stricter licensing procedure for the purchase of a gun. (Mandatory and better traininbg classes, better background checks, mental health checks, ownership responsibility)
    Maybe better and mandatory sex education at higher graded. (Free birth control, morning after pills and tests, condoms, male responsibility.)

See what I mean. Obsessed looneys are just that………obsessed loonies. Regardless (or irregardless for those in NJ) as to the "cause."

You caught him...Sick is actively engaged in white replacement theory.
    Well, yeah, your whole post goes without saying.

But, can we clarify for ease of future posts………

Do we capitalize the "B" in Black" but not the "w" in white??

I know it isn't the other way around……that would start a firestorm.

Is it capitalized for both??? Lowercase for both???

Can we get a ruling here????

Being afraid of lawsuits is not an excuse. Police all over the country have immunity for actions committed on the job. Qualified immunity covers all this.
    I am talking about lawsuits filed by the person who is denied a permit to own a gun filing suit against the city agency or the city itself. Getting information about a person's potential mental problems or potential violence problems down the road is a tricky issue when you bring in citizenship rights, discrimination issues. Civil rights issues. etc. A lot of the agencies have to choose their grounds carefully when weighing whether or not to risk lawsuit.

I'm not disagreeing with your issue. I agree with it. I'm just saying what I know about why this happens.

My guess is he responded on his phone and it capitalizes words seemingly with no reason. My phone refuses to stop capitalizing the word justice. Even if there is absolutely no reason for it to do so. So if you see me type that word and see it capitalized not at the beginning of the sentence, that's why. I was too lazy to click the x to tell it not to or I didn't even think of it.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

My guess is he responded on his phone and it capitalizes words seemingly with no reason. My phone refuses to stop capitalizing the word justice. Even if there is absolutely no reason for it to do so. So if you see me type that word and see it capitalized not at the beginning of the sentence, that's why. I was too lazy to click the x to tell it not to or I didn't even think of it.
    Yeah, that must be it. After all, he has always shown how fair minded he is.

They will not replace us!

Lolololol so racism won’t go away because of typos?

Jeez, just say you don’t have an argument.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Lolololol so racism won’t go away because of typos?

Jeez, just say you don’t have an argument.

Jeez, just say you do not see the point.

Which is that this poster points out racism when there is none present. (Black perp gets shot while a white perp is merely arrested.)

The shooting itself by a looney whitey was clearly the work of a deranged racist. There was nothing remotely racist as to how the popo handled the arrest. I am sure that had the gunman raised his rifle to shoot again that he would have been leveled by a hail of bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    They will not replace us!
    The white people are so scared of being replaced.

Page 3 of 179 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast