Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 179 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lost me at the ad. Seems you really like perfume though.
    Can't say I'm surprised that you get lost trying to view a YouTube link. Also can't say I'm surprised that you have no idea what you're talking about, as per usual.

Have another drink though, Napolean.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Gee, I guess not everyone like to have the country's culture changed.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/portug...mport-problems
    Well, thank goodness that is coming from a minority portion of a minority political group about other Americans effecting American (white) culture not some freaking carpetbaggers foreigners coming in from oversea. But I guess some whites never saw non-whites as a Americans. Just someone they have to put up with like unwanted foreigners.

You always stress the important of maintaining a white only dominant culture at the exclusion of everyone else. They would only taint the American (white) values.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-19-2022 at 09:59 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Funny how this shooter's manifesto had so much of the same white replacement theory rhetoric douchebags like Tucker Carlson have consistently championed for years on his show. Sure the kid had mental issues but **** like this also fueled his anger. Now, Tucker is trying to distance himself and Fox News is blaming the violence on gory video games.

I never understood why those people have to resort to those tactics and why we give them airtime. I mean obviously there are as much (probably more) of the other side who spew pure nonsense but the solution isnt to spew it back.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Well, thank goodness that is coming from a minority portion of a minority political group about other Americans effecting American (white) culture not some freaking carpetbaggers foreigners coming in from oversea. But I guess some whites never saw non-whites as a Americans. Just someone they have to put up with like unwanted foreigners.
    will come up with a way stripe citizenship

\
    You always stress the important of maintaining a white only dominant culture at the exclusion of everyone else. They would only taint the American (white) values.
    That's really not what is happening out here. What is happening is that the liberal whites who were all for opening the board and hating the Trump wall and immigration policy when faced with all of the crime, out of control drug and gang activity out here a lot of them fled to other countries including Portugal and especially Canada.

As far as "some whites are concerned", I'd say that most white do not care if non whites are illegal aliens. For example, Border Security reports show that there are over 170 different countries have accounted for the illegal aliens crashing in our southern border. Most white, blacks, and Asian, and Hispanic American citizens do NOT WANT these illegal aliens to enter this country and stay. Skin color has nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 05-19-2022 at 09:30 AM.

will come up with a way stripe citizenship

\
    Para 1……who ever said this???

Para 2……I never said this.
    Let's try to clarify (as if this will go anywhere)……There is no "white culture" in America. America lives under a western culture. It is a culture that excludes no one.

One thing that few understand is that blacks see themselves as blacks while whites do not see themselves as whites.I never think about being white. It rarely, if ever, enters into my thought process. I am a "person" living in America. no more, no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Para 1……who ever said this???

Para 2……I never said this.
    Let's try to clarify (as if this will go anywhere)……There is no "white culture" in America. America lives under a western culture. It is a culture that excludes no one.

One thing that few understand is that blacks see themselves as blacks while whites do not see themselves as whites.I never think about being white. It rarely, if ever, enters into my thought process. I am a "person" living in America. no more, no less.
    You implied it in several rants, sometimes you are blunt about it. Well course blacks seen themselves as black because our color have been used against us. Black skin use to mean the slave block. Having black skin meant at one time that using a separate water fountain. Probably the only ethnic group that had it's native culture completely scrubbed away from them by others. So if a nation has been grading you by your skin color since it's creation, please excuse those people for thinking this way. If you think these historically trends don't effect the present then I got swamp land to sell you. So once again a white dude is complaining about how blacks are because it doesn't suit him in a thread about a white guy killing old black people in a grocery store. Where he travel two hundred miles to find some. Not surprising.

I don't think another poster here have a beef with any other ethnic group like you do. You just aren't aware of it.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-19-2022 at 10:27 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    That's really not what is happening out here. What is happening is that the liberal whites who were all for opening the board and hating the Trump wall and immigration policy when faced with all of the crime, out of control drug and gang activity out here a lot of them fled to other countries including Portugal and especially Canada.

As far as "some whites are concerned", I'd say that most white do not care if non whites are illegal aliens. For example, Border Security reports show that there are over 170 different countries have accounted for the illegal aliens crashing in our southern border. Most white, blacks, and Asian, and Hispanic American citizens do NOT WANT these illegal aliens to enter this country and stay. Skin color has nothing to do with it.
    He was comparing native Portuguese hating how American transplants are effecting their culture to American minorities changing the American culture.

Sluggo doesn't like how our culture is starting to reflect our nation diversity. He is a old man who doesn't like change or think any change is bad.

Will Rogers

He was comparing native Portuguese hating how American transplants are effecting their culture to American minorities changing the American culture.

Sluggo doesn't like how our culture is starting to reflect our nation diversity. He is a old man who doesn't like change or think any change is bad.
    Okay. As long as culture doesn't mean being in this country illegally and doesn't reflect racial hatred, Culture is great. American has always been a melting pot. It wasn't always easy but it worked out pretty well and the country as a whole became a great country eventually.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 05-19-2022 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I never understood why those people have to resort to those tactics and why we give them airtime. I mean obviously there are as much (probably more) of the other side who spew pure nonsense but the solution isnt to spew it back.
    Rating thus advertisement income. We have a lot of people who live off that spew, all ways have.

Will Rogers

You implied it in several rants. Well course blacks seen themselves as black because our color have been used against us. Black skin use to mean the slave block. Having black skin meant at one time that using a separate water fountain. Probably the only ethnic group that had it's native culture completely scrubbed away from them by others. So if a nation has been grading you by your skin color since it's creation, please excuse those people for thinking this way. If you think these historically trends don't effect the present then I got swamp land to sell you. So once again a white dude is complaining about how blacks are because it doesn't suit him in a thread about a white guy killing old black people in a grocery store. Not surprising.

I don't think another poster here have a beef with any other ethnic group like you do. You just aren't aware of it.
    Bolded………all past tense. Why not join the present and look toward a promising future???

Last para……I have no beef with any ethnic group. I just ignore bad behavior and avoid distasteful situations. Black, white, Christian, Muslim, old, young……bad behavior and distasteful situations are just that: bad behavior and distasteful situations. I am probably one of the fairest minded people you will ever meet.

Okay. As long as culture doesn't mean being in this country illegally and doesn't reflect racial hatred, Culture is great. American has always been a melting pot. It wasn't always easy but it worked out pretty well and the country as a whole became a great country eventually.
    America works when it is a melting pot. Every spoonful is the same.
    It doesn't work when it is a cafeteria tray with all little separate compartments. Every spoonful ius different.

Our diversity led to us to created three major sports, music like jazz, blues, country-western. Rock and Roll was influences from various ethnic groups. Latin rock, jazz rock, black rock, big hair rock. You got to love our diverse cultural.

Will Rogers

Basically because a third of the country feasts daily on crap like this.

1st para……show me any country on the planet that will be happy to have their "culture" changed by outsiders coming into their country. No one wants this. And rightly so.How are the Christian churches doing in Muslim countries??? How Christian politicians are in Muslim governments??? How many whiteys are in black African nation governments???

2nd Para……I have no problem with diversity. I also admit to it not being all that important in the grand scheme of things. I hire the best people for the job and I associate with people that I enjoy being around. Race, color, religion, gender never comes into play.

Do we really need to hear ad infinitum (that means a lot) that the latest WH press secretary is a gay, black, female. I've heard it every day since her name popped up. Is she any good? Let's see. All the other stuff is irrelevant and we don't need it to be spoon fed to us all the time. All I know so far is that she is cute and dresses beautifully. She gets instant credibility from me just by being there. Whether she can hold that credibility remains to be seen. We'll see. I'm rooting for her.

Hollywood came out with a laundry list as to how they will consider movies for the Oscars based on all these diverse categories. Is it a good movie or did it hire a gay costume designer.

When you start goind down that silly road, society …all parts of it…suffers for it..

Like Wes said, there's an audience for that stuff. Carlson regularly gets 3 million viewers a night. He's the highest rated political pundit going. John Oliver was spot on with Tucker's ******** though. That all Tucker does is push this white replacement theory, some of which leads to real violence like what happened in Buffalo.

Some moron in this forum used to tell me that Carlson wasn't a racist though.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-19-2022 at 12:00 PM.

Page 10 of 179 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast