Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 179 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    People like Sluggo will say something like

“since black people commit more crime, it’s not unreasonable for me to be nervous around them”

“So you don’t like black people?”

“I never said that!!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My question would be "what evidence do you have that black people commit more crime". Because that's the real problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It’s amazing to me that so many here think it’s more important that they didn’t say something than that they actually believe it.
    Its funny when you point it out and they subsequently don't deny it either. You would think that would be the first thing they would want to clarify but apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its funny when you point it out and they subsequently don't deny it either. You would think that would be the first thing they would want to clarify but apparently not.
    Yup. I was accused of asking "gotcha" questions and I said, the question isn't the gotcha, it's you refusing to answer that's the gotcha. When I ask "Do you believe the election was stolen, yes or no?" and you immediately become evasive, that is a dead give away...

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No. I'm saying I made an observation based on what was written.
    No you didn't.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

My question would be "what evidence do you have that black people commit more crime". Because that's the real problem.
    Not sure if it was Sluggo (I feel like it was) but I do remember having this exact conversation with some right leaning poster here.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I don't. I've never used Lyft (or Uber) and I wouldn't know how to do so if I wanted to.

I've also never sent a text message or recorded a video. I do have several photos of the floor or my lap taken by mistake on my iPad. Floor is dustier than I thought. Have to get the wife on that.

Never sent an email outside of the office.

Can't figure out the silly "digital ordering" in some restaurants……I wait for the waitstaff.

Never streamed either.

Never looked for invisible creatures in the park (had an "adult" employee that was obsessed with this.

I think I have the internet at home but am not sure how to use it. If I post here, I am at the office.

That should just about cover it.
    Can’t teach a dumb dog new tricks

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I don't. I've never used Lyft (or Uber) and I wouldn't know how to do so if I wanted to.

I've also never sent a text message or recorded a video. I do have several photos of the floor or my lap taken by mistake on my iPad. Floor is dustier than I thought. Have to get the wife on that.

Never sent an email outside of the office.

Can't figure out the silly "digital ordering" in some restaurants……I wait for the waitstaff.

Never streamed either.

Never looked for invisible creatures in the park (had an "adult" employee that was obsessed with this.

I think I have the internet at home but am not sure how to use it. If I post here, I am at the office.

That should just about cover it.
    Been spending most of your life living in an Amish paradise.

They should never break things down by race but by class.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Wrong again, dimwit.

Do you really think I couldn't do any if those things if I wanted to???

After screwing around with computers, numerous complex software programs, customer digital files, emails, digital proof reading, on line ordering, digital banking, voice mails etc……after doing all this pushbutton digital BS all day, why is it so hard to believe that I would want to disassociate myself from it when I am away from the office. Others may not have any other source of social outlets and need this crap. I do not.

There are drawbacks. Just the other day I missed on on a flash mob of seniot citoizend taking advantage of the lunch special at Dennys. Such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Been spending most of your life living in an Amish paradise.
    read the above post.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    They should never break things down by race but by class.
    If by "class" you mean "economic class" then this is one of the few points you and I can agree on.

There are far less racial problems that people realize.
    There are far more economic problems that people realize.

Crime rates among poor whites is probably as high as it is among poor blacks.
    Crime rates among rich whites is probably as low as it is among rich blacks.

Education and a strong family unit is the pathway to a higher economic class.

I've made (or tried to make) this point numerous times.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

He's nor dumb. The people who are slaves to technology and depend on it for everything in their daily lives are the really dumb ones.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 05-18-2022 at 01:27 PM.

If by "class" you mean "economic class" then this is one of the few points you and I can agree on.

There are far less racial problems that people realize.
    There are far more economic problems that people realize.

Crime rates among poor whites is probably as high as it is among poor blacks.
    Crime rates among rich whites is probably as low as it is among rich blacks.

Education and a strong family unit is the pathway to a higher economic class.

I've made (or tried to make) this point numerous times.
    You're 100% right. The great percentage of people in this world and especially this country are good down to earth folks when you get down to it. The crap taht goes on to divide people is driven by people with bad agendas that need to drive people apart for their own benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    You're 100% right. The great percentage of people in this world and especially this country are good down to earth folks when you get down to it. The crap taht goes on to divide people is driven by people with bad agendas that need to drive people apart for their own benefit.
    Ba da boom, ba da bing.

You're celebrating BOP agreeing with you?

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Page 6 of 179 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast