Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

How to make both Julius and RJ more efficient next year ?

Julius likely will be back next season. RJ will be back as well. Both were inefficient in averaging their 20 pts per game. How do we help them perform better ? I think Julius has to be used in a pick n roll offense more often with a point guard. I think RJ will improve with just natural progress and dedication. What does the team do to make Julius be more efficient. If he can be an improved player again he will be either a player to keep or a player with much better trade value. What can be done ?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Julius likely will be back next season. RJ will be back as well. Both were inefficient in averaging their 20 pts per game. How do we help them perform better ? I think Julius has to be used in a pick n roll offense more often with a point guard. I think RJ will improve with just natural progress and dedication. What does the team do to make Julius be more efficient. If he can be an improved player again he will be either a player to keep or a player with much better trade value. What can be done ?
    ball movement for both players, the iso should only happen in mismatches and no time on the clock.

Something that has been harped on for a few years now: A pass first point guard.

Pre-seroquel 25 tab PO Ben Simmons was a good fit. On paper, Simmons was the perfect fit for this Frankenstein roster. Versatile guard who can switch off and guard a forward. Guy has no qualms being the #4 option on the team. Rebounds. Plays defense. That's a Thibs guy.

Now, I don't know. Back surgeries always make me squeamish.

Hopefully the Knicks find that point guard who can be the glue to all of these mis-shaped pieces.

At the same time, it wouldn't shock me if the Knicks sign a 40 year old Lebron James, ending his career and tour in New York. That's about the vision of a typical Knicks' Front Office.

Trade Randle we'd be super efficient

How to make both Julius and RJ more efficient next year ?

They need to get better at basketball or shoot the ball less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Bench whichever starts pounding the ball. Both if necessary.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by callmeDro; 05-15-2022 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    Bench whichever starts pounding the ball. Both if necessary.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    This is the correct answer and the only one that will work but Thibs will do the opposite, double down on his starters until they finally hit some shots.
    Basically do the same thing that lost the Knicks game 7 in the Finals against the Rockets in 94.