Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2022 NFL Schedule

I already saw the Patriots first 6 games and I honestly see them going 1-5 or 0-6

https://www.espn.com/nfl/schedule?ex...ryName=DM23106

Please post your thoughts on where you believe your team will finish?
    Last edited by BSF101; 05-13-2022 at 08:39 PM.

Vince to Gronk

You guys play 3 or 4 teams that could be sub .500; it's too early for you to cry about the Pats. If they go 1-5 they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You guys play 3 or 4 teams that could be sub .500; it's too early for you to cry about the Pats. If they go 1-5 they suck.
    Their first 5 games are not easy Miami, Steelers, Ravens, Packers,
    Cleveland. Thereís no way theyíll go 6-0 more like 0-5 or 1-5 only team they have a chance is against the Lions and who knows that could be a loss.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Their first 5 games are not easy Miami, Steelers, Ravens, Packers,
    Cleveland. Thereís no way theyíll go 6-0 more like 0-5 or 1-5 only team they have a chance is against the Lions and who knows that could be a loss.
    No; they're not "easy" but they're not impossible either. Only GB and CLE look like really difficult games and even then I wouldn't be surprised to see BB have his defense ready to take them on.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    No; they're not "easy" but they're not impossible either. Only GB and CLE look like really difficult games and even then I wouldn't be surprised to see BB have his defense ready to take them on.
    Well yeah anythingís possible but this team to me hasnít really gotten better.

Vince to Gronk

New England can go 16-1 for all I care. I just want that 1 to be against us because **** Matt Patricia.

Well yeah anythingís possible but this team to me hasnít really gotten better.
    Probably not, but it still have a great coach, decent defense, decent OL/running game, and maybe Mac takes a step forward. I'm not saying they're a playoff team, but they aren't going 1-5 to start the season.

I already saw the Patriots first 6 games and I honestly see them going 1-5 or 0-6

https://www.espn.com/nfl/schedule?ex...ryName=DM23106
    Just stop following the team then.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Just stop following the team then.

Why because Iím being somewhat realistic? Thereís gonna a day when this team is going to be at the bottom of the
    standings. Thatís the reality it sucks but itís gonna happen rather itís this year, next year or 5 years from now.

Vince to Gronk

Why because Iím being somewhat realistic? Thereís gonna a day when this team is going to be at the bottom of the
    standings. Thatís the reality it sucks but itís gonna happen rather itís this year, next year or 5 years from now.
    Your not realistic you just cry that's all you do. Your doom and groom all the time and its old guy. News flash the new england area has won 12 titles since 2001 it's not as bad as you seem to think it is.

Wow we needed a thread just to complain that NE does not have a cakewalk schedule?

You guys waltzed into the playoffs year after year playing against **** competition, take a back seat for awhile and be happy with what your team has accomplished over the years.

Your not realistic you just cry that's all you do. Your doom and groom all the time and its old guy. News flash the new england area has won 12 titles since 2001 it's not as bad as you seem to think it is.

Ok so prove me wrong? I never said this team was gonna suck all I said was thereís gonna be a time and day it happens. Your acting like Belichick is gonna coach forever lol.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Wow we needed a thread just to complain that NE does not have a cakewalk schedule?

You guys waltzed into the playoffs year after year playing against **** competition, take a back seat for awhile and be happy with what your team has accomplished over the years.
    Itís not about the Patriots itís for all teams. I just mentioned them because I watch them.

Vince to Gronk

Ok so prove me wrong? I never said this team was gonna suck all I said was thereís gonna be a time and day it happens. Your acting like Belichick is gonna coach forever lol.
    He might he hasn't shown any sign in stopping.

He might he hasn't shown any sign in stopping.

Still teams change players come and go.

Vince to Gronk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast