Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,687

    2022 NFL Schedule

    I already saw the Patriots first 6 games and I honestly see them going 1-5 or 0-6

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/schedule?ex...ryName=DM23106

    Please post your thoughts on where you believe your team will finish?
    Last edited by BSF101; 05-13-2022 at 08:39 PM.


    Vince to Gronk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,305
    You guys play 3 or 4 teams that could be sub .500; it's too early for you to cry about the Pats. If they go 1-5 they suck.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,687
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You guys play 3 or 4 teams that could be sub .500; it's too early for you to cry about the Pats. If they go 1-5 they suck.
    Their first 5 games are not easy Miami, Steelers, Ravens, Packers,
    Cleveland. Thereís no way theyíll go 6-0 more like 0-5 or 1-5 only team they have a chance is against the Lions and who knows that could be a loss.


    Vince to Gronk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,305
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Their first 5 games are not easy Miami, Steelers, Ravens, Packers,
    Cleveland. Thereís no way theyíll go 6-0 more like 0-5 or 1-5 only team they have a chance is against the Lions and who knows that could be a loss.
    No; they're not "easy" but they're not impossible either. Only GB and CLE look like really difficult games and even then I wouldn't be surprised to see BB have his defense ready to take them on.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,687
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    No; they're not "easy" but they're not impossible either. Only GB and CLE look like really difficult games and even then I wouldn't be surprised to see BB have his defense ready to take them on.
    Well yeah anythingís possible but this team to me hasnít really gotten better.


    Vince to Gronk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,958
    New England can go 16-1 for all I care. I just want that 1 to be against us because **** Matt Patricia.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,305
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Well yeah anythingís possible but this team to me hasnít really gotten better.
    Probably not, but it still have a great coach, decent defense, decent OL/running game, and maybe Mac takes a step forward. I'm not saying they're a playoff team, but they aren't going 1-5 to start the season.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,555
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I already saw the Patriots first 6 games and I honestly see them going 1-5 or 0-6

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/schedule?ex...ryName=DM23106
    Just stop following the team then.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Just stop following the team then.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Why because Iím being somewhat realistic? Thereís gonna a day when this team is going to be at the bottom of the
    standings. Thatís the reality it sucks but itís gonna happen rather itís this year, next year or 5 years from now.


    Vince to Gronk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,555
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Why because Iím being somewhat realistic? Thereís gonna a day when this team is going to be at the bottom of the
    standings. Thatís the reality it sucks but itís gonna happen rather itís this year, next year or 5 years from now.
    Your not realistic you just cry that's all you do. Your doom and groom all the time and its old guy. News flash the new england area has won 12 titles since 2001 it's not as bad as you seem to think it is.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,258
    Wow we needed a thread just to complain that NE does not have a cakewalk schedule?

    You guys waltzed into the playoffs year after year playing against **** competition, take a back seat for awhile and be happy with what your team has accomplished over the years.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Your not realistic you just cry that's all you do. Your doom and groom all the time and its old guy. News flash the new england area has won 12 titles since 2001 it's not as bad as you seem to think it is.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Ok so prove me wrong? I never said this team was gonna suck all I said was thereís gonna be a time and day it happens. Your acting like Belichick is gonna coach forever lol.


    Vince to Gronk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Wow we needed a thread just to complain that NE does not have a cakewalk schedule?

    You guys waltzed into the playoffs year after year playing against **** competition, take a back seat for awhile and be happy with what your team has accomplished over the years.
    Itís not about the Patriots itís for all teams. I just mentioned them because I watch them.


    Vince to Gronk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,555
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Ok so prove me wrong? I never said this team was gonna suck all I said was thereís gonna be a time and day it happens. Your acting like Belichick is gonna coach forever lol.
    He might he hasn't shown any sign in stopping.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    He might he hasn't shown any sign in stopping.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Still teams change players come and go.


    Vince to Gronk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •