Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    If there is one thing I want from this season it is a week 5 win.
    For real. Imagine the Pats win and they give Patricia the Jim Schwartz treatment and carry him off the field? God...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    If we hit 9 wins, that could be good enough for the last wild card spot. I do think that’s a best case scenario though. We normally aren’t that lucky.

On a side note, I really feel like the NFL favors certain teams with the little nuances within the schedule. Like always having us play the packers at the end. It really feels like it’s done so that if GB needs a win to make the playoffs. They’ll get it. I know those are divisional games but seriously wouldn’t it make more sense to have the two worst teams in the division play each other and the two best play each other from last year? Plus Green Bay gets a bye week 14 vs our week 6 or whatever. It just feels shady as ***** sometimes. Total manipulation by the nfl to setup key teams to have odds in their favor even though the schedule is supposedly “harder.” Realistically teams that had bad records should have that stuff tilted in their favor down the stretch.
    Totally agree!
    [img] [/img]
    ^Thanks for the memories #9^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Looking at the schedule I saw eight wins…
    Bears, bears, panthers, giants , jags, dolphins, Seahawks eagles
    [img] [/img]
    ^Thanks for the memories #9^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    For real. Imagine the Pats win and they give Patricia the Jim Schwartz treatment and carry him off the field? God...

I think we win all the wins
    couldn't agree more

I'll say 3 wins and hopefully not miss out on whoever the top QB is next year

Never happen. Can’t lift him up. Too big…

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    Never happen. Can’t lift him up. Too big…

Gotta say, as a season ticket holder, I'm not upset about the lack of primetime games. IMHO, they're generally more of a pain in the butt to attend than they're worth, especially fighting the rush hour traffic leaving the city starting at 3pm and the difficulty in parking once you get into the city that comes along with it.

I like rolling into downtown around 8am, setting up the tailgate at our usual lot, griddle up a little eggs and bacon right away, then just drink and shoot the **** with the other fans, both my usual suspect Lions buddies and opposing, til 11am. Then we break out the grill, make a few burgers, ribs or whatever for lunch and after, head toward the stadium around noon. We stop at the Elwood for another beer or two (it's tradition), then slide into Ford Field just after the national anthem and the crowds have thinned around the entrances.

Night games are always a cluster to get in and get out, the crowds are usually drunker than usual, especially the Bears and Packers crowds, and the energy's just different. It can be fun, like when we stomped the Bears in '11 or when Calvin broke Jerry Rice's record vs ATL on a Saturday night and the stadium's rocking, but it's typically not worth the hassle.

Jags have more sex appeal then the Lions. lol

NFL continues to hate on the Lions. The schedule is soft like OSU's defense. Lion will win 7 or 8 games. Then in the offseason they will trade a **** of draft capitol to draft Stroud or Young.

Based on the schedule I can see 8 wins....it would be nice to get an opening day win. Especially since it my birthday weekend.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball We beat Duke in Coach K's last home game and finished his career in the Final 4.
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12