Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Has the bottom of the batting order gotten any hits yet this year? Do any of these guys have an RBI? How about a walk? On base on an error? I bet our OBP must be around nil for the 8th thru 9th hitters.

Big W. Win tomorrow and the playing well streak continues.

Splitting 2 with CLE and splitting with NYY is plenty.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Keuchel with 2 good games in a row.

Click here to register!

That ,I believe, was a pretty important win. This is still a very tough team to watch batting. They right now have two guys who look capable of making contact and send a line drive to the outfield, Robert and Anderson. Way too many guys trying to hit home runs when all they need is a base hit.

Not a great inning for Kopech. Thought he was gonna be rolling after a 10 pitch 1st. He might not make it through 3.

**** or he will get through 6 lol. What an odd game for Kopech. 5 good innings and 1 complete dud.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    **** or he will get through 6 lol. What an odd game for Kopech. 5 good innings and 1 complete dud.
    He's by far our most talented pitcher

Ends up with a good game still after that start lol

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He's by far our most talented pitcher

Ends up with a good game still after that start lol

I think that Cease has the best stuff and can throw four good pitches. Kopech has two good pitches right now. It will be interesting how Giolitto looks when he comes back. He looked very good in his last couple of outings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I think that Cease has the best stuff and can throw four good pitches. Kopech has two good pitches right now. It will be interesting how Giolitto looks when he comes back. He looked very good in his last couple of outings.
    Cease has 4 pitches he can throw yet has over twice the Era as kopech I'm not sure it's close

Cease has a straight fastball too which is concerning.

Once kopech has a change he can win a Cy young that season imo

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Cease has 4 pitches he can throw yet has over twice the Era as kopech I'm not sure it's close

Cease has a straight fastball too which is concerning.

Once kopech has a change he can win a Cy young that season imo

I don't think that Cease has a "straight" fastball. His fastball normally has some run on it. I just think that right now, Cease is a bit more advanced as a pitcher than Kopech is. He does have a bit more experience so that is expected, really.

Memo to Reinny:

A team visited Chicago this week. Your team got lucky enough to win one game out of four and is floundering right now.

That team beat your team up in every phase of the game. Your team has people batting less than .200 at the 2nd base, first base, right field and catching positions. Yeah, Reinny that's almost half of your batting order. I am sure that your general manager, Mr. Hahn, told you that we needed better players at 2b, C, and right field as well as either re-signing Carlos Rodon or replacing our left handed ace with another. Instead of giving your general manager what was necessary to compete with the team that just shell shocked your guy, you gave him some scraps off the table to bring in stiffs who are not able to get base hits yet swing like Tarzan to put the ball into the upper decks.

Please do us a favor and sell this team to an owner who is not satisfied with "competing" with inferior teams and is comfortable playing .500 baseball as a team.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123