Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,818
    So far everyone is in the same range.

    For ZW
    60% or better. 3500-3800. 25-15-ish TD to Int

    I think those are realistic barring a rampant infection of the injury bug.



    What about team stats? What do you guys want to see in that area? We all think this should be a run heavy offense to take pressure off ZW. What's a good number there?

    What do you want to see out of the D? How much improvement do you think is needed to give this staff a 3rd year?



    Ignorance is bliss

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    So far everyone is in the same range.

    For ZW
    60% or better. 3500-3800. 25-15-ish TD to Int

    I think those are realistic barring a rampant infection of the injury bug.



    What about team stats? What do you guys want to see in that area? We all think this should be a run heavy offense to take pressure off ZW. What's a good number there?

    What do you want to see out of the D? How much improvement do you think is needed to give this staff a 3rd year?
    The D should be significantly improved. We were just about last in every category last year. We got two new CBs, a new safety, two pass rushers, plus one returning from injury who didn't play a single down last year (so 3 pass rushers) and we are working on a DT. We could have used a couple of LBs to go with Moseley. Plus an improved offense is very good for the defense, especially if the running game is improved and takes time off the clock. In any case, I'll say we improve in leaps and bounds and go from 32nd to mid-teens in yards and points given up, maybe better, if all goes right.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,944
    Iím not going to put stats out there, but my biggest ask from ZW is not to put the ball at their toes on a screen pass and not to throw behind the receiver

    If he can actually put the ball in the right spot, the rest will take care of itself

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    958
    I expect Zach to be improved for sure but not world beater yet.. I do think heíll have a better year than Fields and Lawrence..

    60% completion percentage
    21 passing TDs
    6 rushing TDs
    14 INT
    3900 yds passing

    I think our rushing attack will account for a big part of our TD total with Hall and Carter which could put a slight dent in Zachís numbers. But Iíd be super happy with that stat line from Zach and would consider it a big step forward.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    132
    Iíll state upfront that Iím a glass half full type of person and generally optimistic.

    I see the Jets surprising us and going 10-7.

    Week 1- home loss to Ravens
    Week 2 - road win vs browns (Iím thinking Watson is suspended)
    Week 3 - home loss to bengals (they want revenge)
    Week 4 - road win vs Steelers (they have no qb)
    Week 5 - home win vs dolphins
    Week 6 - road loss to packers
    Week 7 - road loss to broncos
    Week 8 - home win vs pats (puts a smile on my face just writing this)
    Week 9 - home loss to bills
    Week 10 - road loss to pats
    Week 11 - home win vs bears
    Week 12 - road win vs vikings
    Week 13 - road loss to bills
    Week 14 - home win vs lions (Becton dominates hutch)
    Week 15 - home blowout win over jags
    Week 16 - road win vs Seahawks
    Week 17 - road win against dolphins to clinch playoffs!

    Letís go!!!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Cummings View Post
    Iíll state upfront that Iím a glass half full type of person and generally optimistic.

    I see the Jets surprising us and going 10-7.

    Week 1- home loss to Ravens
    Week 2 - road win vs browns (Iím thinking Watson is suspended)
    Week 3 - home loss to bengals (they want revenge)
    Week 4 - road win vs Steelers (they have no qb)
    Week 5 - home win vs dolphins
    Week 6 - road loss to packers
    Week 7 - road loss to broncos
    Week 8 - home win vs pats (puts a smile on my face just writing this)
    Week 9 - home loss to bills
    Week 10 - road loss to pats
    Week 11 - home win vs bears
    Week 12 - road win vs vikings
    Week 13 - road loss to bills
    Week 14 - home win vs lions (Becton dominates hutch)
    Week 15 - home blowout win over jags
    Week 16 - road win vs Seahawks
    Week 17 - road win against dolphins to clinch playoffs!

    Letís go!!!
    I think you are right on with the most optimistic scenario. I would love that to happen. However, I'm guessing 7-8 wins is the more realistic scenario.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,936
    I want 9 wins!


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    833
    I donít know why I feel like we are going to beat the ravens but I do. I think split the first 4 games.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    I donít know why I feel like we are going to beat the ravens but I do. I think split the first 4 games.
    Itís very plausible, Wk1 is always a crapshoot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •