Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yep goes to show you. Trish Stratus is only 3 years younger than Tammy and looks a million times better.
    Go watch old raws its funny to see who shows up zooted out of there minds.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I have always wondered how different her life would have been if Candido didn't die. I don't think she ever recovered from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Go watch old raws its funny to see who shows up zooted out of there minds.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    I was never a huge fan of Sunny tbh. Yeah, she was pretty but I was a kid when she was at her peak in WWF. My favorite will always be Trish Stratus. WWE has had some beautiful women throughout the years though whether they were managers, wrestlers, even ring announcers.

Sunny is just a narcissistic nut job. To not have learned after all the **** she's done is the inner workings of a real crazy person.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-09-2022 at 10:23 PM.

I was never a huge fan of Sunny tbh. Yeah, she was pretty but I was a kid when she was at her peak in WWF. My favorite will always be Trish Stratus. WWE has had some beautiful women throughout the years though whether they were managers, wrestlers, even ring announcers.

Sunny is just a narcissistic nut job. To not have learned after all the **** she's done is the inner workings of a real crazy person.

You've said some ignorant statements in this thread already but this tops the cake. You do realize addiction is a serious issue? And there is a serious mental health issue in this country as well? But I guess here being a white woman helps her avoid any issues like that....
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    You've said some ignorant statements in this thread already but this tops the cake. You do realize addiction is a serious issue? And there is a serious mental health issue in this country as well? But I guess here being a white woman helps her avoid any issues like that....
    This isn't all addiction related, nor do I think calling her a narcissistic sociopath is that out of line. You ever hear any of her interviews? The women never takes accountability for anything and that type of ego isn't normal. I'm not diminishing her obvious mental health problems either btw. That doesn't absolve her from being an *******.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/tammy...ng-her-arrest/

ďIf ANYONE says ANYTHING negative about me, you will be blocked and NEVER unblocked. You donít know the real story so donít act like youíre some f***ing journalist when all you do is type from your moms basement. Done.Ē
    These are the type of things I'm talking about.

And I know this might piss you off based on whatever political side of the aisle you're on but race and status absolutely affect the length of criminal sentences in this country so stop with the flippant ********. I don't know if it mattered here but its not a long bridge to suggest it could have. Do you see how many times she's been arrested and charged? All that and she's served 3 non consecutive years in prison.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-10-2022 at 01:09 PM.

This isn't all addiction related, nor do I think calling her a narcissistic sociopath is that out of line. You ever hear any of her interviews? The women never takes accountability for anything and that type of ego isn't normal. I'm not diminishing her obvious mental health problems either btw. That doesn't absolve her from being an *******.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/tammy...ng-her-arrest/

These are the type of things I'm talking about.

And I know this might piss you off based on whatever political side of the aisle you're on but race and status absolutely affect the length of criminal sentences in this country so stop with the flippant ********. I don't know if it mattered here but its not a long bridge to suggest it could have. Do you see how many times she's been arrested and charged? All that and she's served 3 non consecutive years in prison.
    First step in addiction is admitting you have a problem, if it was that easy addiction wouldn't be a such a big issue. And you keep talking about "Status" , she was a wrestle manger 20 years ago and what was popular in a niche product for 5 years? You're acting like she's Michael Jordan or Tom Brady.....
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

First step in addiction is admitting you have a problem, if it was that easy addiction wouldn't be a such a big issue. And you keep talking about "Status" , she was a wrestle manger 20 years ago and what was popular in a niche product for 5 years? You're acting like she's Michael Jordan or Tom Brady.....
    Sure. I'm not saying addiction and mental health issues don't play a part in this. They clearly do. That said, I also think she's not a good human being. A lot of people have substance abuse issues and a lot of people have mental health struggles. Most of them don't react the way she does, nor do they eventually kill another human being with their actions.

Where does her accountability start?

Eh, I've seen enough cases in this country where certain groups of people are punished for far more innocuous crimes and get much longer sentences. Maybe that didn't play a factor here but I wouldn't dismiss it entirely. I wasn't talking strictly about status either.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-10-2022 at 05:13 PM.

Sure. I'm not saying addiction and mental health issues don't play a part in this. They clearly do. That said, I also think she's not a good human being. A lot of people have substance abuse issues and a lot of people have mental health struggles. Most of them don't react the way she does, nor do they eventually kill another human being with their actions.

Where does her accountability start?

Eh, I've seen enough cases in this country where certain groups of people are punished for far more innocuous crimes and get much longer sentences. Maybe that didn't play a factor here but I wouldn't dismiss it entirely. I wasn't talking strictly about status either.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7867036&page=1

So I am guessing he got off because he is white too right? 30 days for DUI where he killed an innocent person driving drunk. That's some **** isn't?

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7867036&page=1

So I am guessing he got off because he is white too right? 30 days for DUI where he killed an innocent person driving drunk. That's some **** isn't?
    I'm not saying it has the type of consistency it should have. Donte Stallworth should have gotten way more time but him being a professional athlete (status) with money to afford the best lawyers obviously helped him. Not to mention, the financial settlement he made with the victim's family.

If Donte was a truck driver or a construction worker, does he get 30 days in jail? I doubt it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-12-2022 at 03:23 PM.

Good idea judge. I'm glad they revoked her bond. Woman was already driving without a license and giving her bail would have just given her the ability to do two things she shouldn't be doing. Drinking and driving. I hope they keep her under suicide watch though and I don't mean that in a flippant manner. Someone in this position and with the jail time she's facing could be an extreme danger to themselves.

Last edited by metswon69; 05-13-2022 at 07:09 PM.

She is something else. I think she has more important things to worry about then Demott saying she should be removed from the HOF:

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...-hall-of-fame/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12