• Neither

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    gobert for westy... give dmitch the star he deserves lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    gobert for westy... give dmitch the star he deserves lmfao
    I got a better one http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y29kw2n6

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    [emoji23] The Lakers are leaning A LOT on Michael Conley in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by more-than-most View Post
    embiid for westy... Give harden the star he deserves lmfao
    ftfy

Trade Mitchell. I donít know how Utah gets a stud to willingly come over. The team isnít good enough to compete for a championship in my opinion. I think you get the most in return for him as well. Allows you to build from within.

If Utah decides to move on but wants to stay competitive would there be any interest in Harris?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    If Utah decides to move on but wants to stay competitive would there be any interest in Harris?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    According to Tony Jones(someone who has incredible sources in the Jazz FO) the Jazz are not rebuilding. with that said what can the Jazz offer? if they are just looking to dump him this would work http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y3ho44xa otherwise don't know what the jazz could do

Trade both of them at this point.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Trade both of them at this point.
    Bang bang

Get like 10 picks OKC style

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Bang bang

Get like 10 picks OKC style
    Bojan wants to be a Warrior and the Warriors would throw a 1st for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Bojan wants to be a Warrior and the Warriors would throw a 1st for him.
    what could you use as salary filler though?

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    what could you use as salary filler though?
    A third team run by suckers

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    A third team run by suckers
    I mean you still have to trade someone. it would honestly have to be wiggins, but that makes zero sense for the warriors. Wiseman gets close, but why would they ever do that. man looking at the warriors they are pretty much doing what the Jazz used to do. take someone unknown guy and turn him into a good player. the Jazz haven't had an impact draft pick since Donovan. By Impact I mean actually get playoff minutes. for reference here are they past picks excluding last year.

2020 Udoka Azubuike(1st) and Elijah Hughes(2nd). Udoka has gotten injured quite often and has made little impact when on the court. I don't know you would ever draft a 7 footer with slow foot speed in today's NBA, but the Jazz did it with this pick. Hughes is already off the team.

2019-we traded this pick for Conley and our 2nds were Brantley and Oni. Both super late picks, but both never did anything. both off the team already

2018-Grayson Allen Honestly this isn't that bad, but another casualty of the Conley trade.

2017- Mitchell which no doubt is an awesome pick, but then they had to draft another slow 7 footer with Tony Bradley.

2016 I forgot about this one. they traded the 12th overall pick for one year of George Hill. God this franchise might literally be the worst one in the league if they hadn't gotten lucky with Mitchell and Gobert.

Like they have done ok with guys like Royce and Ingles, but we haven't had someone like that since they got Royce and Niang. thats a sad list, but our MLE list for the last 3 years is just as bad

2021-Rudy Gay a full mini-MLE 3 year deal with a player option who was a complete DNP for the playoffs
    2020-Derrick Favors full MLE. had to use a first round pick to get off his salary a year later. just a complete dumpster fire of a deal. he didn't play that poorly, but jazz need to save money and he gets hurt way too often.
    2019-Ed Davis had to use 2nd rounders to get off his deal cause he played that poorly for us.

The Jazz really have been for past few years making really bad moves that have kinda gone unnoticed because the core of Mitchell, Gobert, Ingles, Bojan, and Royce was pretty good. Conley was awesome last year and kinda meh the two other years. Ingles kinda fell of a cliff this year and then got hurt. This team really needed a 6-8 wing who can play defense and the only time we every tried anything was with super late 2nd rounders. I swear the amount of resources this team spent on the backup center position has been simply atrocious. Also, the Conley trade was simply horrendous. not only did it cost us basically 3 first rounders and Jae Crowder. A massive overpay for someone who didn't even average 15 points for two of those seasons. it also completely neutered the Jazz ability to trade other first round picks because of all the dumb protections on the picks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123