Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Barry just posted a story that shows that the Dolphins are super high on Kader Kohou. We may be talking about the wrong UDFA defensive back.

The Dolphins held Kohou in such high regard that defensive coordinator Josh Boyer reached out to him multiple times in the draft process, and Miami then offered him $130,000 guaranteed (on the high side for an undrafted rookie).

Keep in mind that Boyer has a history of finding the UDFA gems.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Barry just posted a story that shows that the Dolphins are super high on Kader Kohou. We may be talking about the wrong UDFA defensive back.

The Dolphins held Kohou in such high regard that defensive coordinator Josh Boyer reached out to him multiple times in the draft process, and Miami then offered him $130,000 guaranteed (on the high side for an undrafted rookie).

Keep in mind that Boyer has a history of finding the UDFA gems.
    if where that high on him then i think hell probably make the roster along with Verone McKinley, Kellen Diesch

Boyer loves him some DBs for his scheme lol. I have no problems swinging for DBs in UDFA.

I honestly think McKinley is going to be a steal, I think he can play in the NFL and be a contributor. Diesch was mocked in drafts to go anywhere between the 3rd-5th rds. I am still interested in Greg Little though. I still wonder what he can offer in this scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Boyer loves him some DBs for his scheme lol. I have no problems swinging for DBs in UDFA.

I honestly think McKinley is going to be a steal, I think he can play in the NFL and be a contributor. Diesch was mocked in drafts to go anywhere between the 3rd-5th rds. I am still interested in Greg Little though. I still wonder what he can offer in this scheme.
    Yea I like McKinnley a lot and Iíll trust them with this other kid.

Weíve got a ton of interesting options for the RT spot. Just donít really have any good options lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12