Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Maple Leafs 2022 Post season Thread

One game left tonight. Could be Tampa.. could be Boston in the playoffs. Who do you guys want? I think it's time to just get Boston out of our heads. Beat em once and all.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    One game left tonight. Could be Tampa.. could be Boston in the playoffs. Who do you guys want? I think it's time to just get Boston out of our heads. Beat em once and all.
    They both sound like terrible first round matchups. Obviously give me Boston but damn this team is not getting hot at the right time.

Good game 1

Nylander looks horrible in this series so far...

Quote Originally Posted by T.O. Fan View Post
    Nylander looks horrible in this series so far...
    Wonder what his market is like. I wouldnít trade him for a goalie or anything, but I would add pieces to turn him into a more dynamic player. 80 points isnít that great on a team like this one. Heís supposed to be a catalyst. He has the worst +/- on the team.

Is there anyone out there? Is anyone alive? Titanic lol

The leaf fans who paid and bent over to be in that stadium are a disgrace. They donít even come close to being loud like game 1 i hope this changes into second or third period. Flat crowd flat team

What has happened to Matthew? Has 100% disappeared and gone silent looks confused and scared not a threat body language says it all.

For heavens sake go down fighting at least

The leafs are as weak as management lol

First people who should be fired!

Looks like they didn't go down at all..

I'll admit, after the 1st I was getting that same old feeling. Years of it wears on a guy.

Hey kinger! Go leafs go

My god is It possible tonight? 🙏💪

I donít know what to think right now. The team seems goodÖ is it a 1A goalie problem? Didnít seem like it. Are we expecting them to upgrade the defence? I honestly donít know. Team seems haunted.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Hey kinger! Go leafs go

My god is It possible tonight? 🙏💪
    Unfortunately it wasn't buddy but chin up.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I donít know what to think right now. The team seems goodÖ is it a 1A goalie problem? Didnít seem like it. Are we expecting them to upgrade the defence? I honestly donít know. Team seems haunted.
    Your last three words is how I feel. They've got the forwards, the stars. I mean the D improves every year and. Campbell is a very good goalie. They have everything they need.

But at least they didn't wilt away this time. You run this core back and try to keep adding to it. They were right there and I honestly believe that when they finally win a round they'll go all the way. I just have a different feeling after this one. Waaaay more positive.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 05-15-2022 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Your last three words is how I feel. They've got the forwards, the stars. I mean the D improves every year and. Campbell is a very good goalie. They have everything they need.

But at least they didn't wilt away this time. You run this core back and try to keep adding to it. They were right there and I honestly believe that when they finally win a round they'll go all the way. I just have a different feeling after this one. Waaaay more positive.
    Iíd still be looking to upgrade nylander. Just donít think youíll get the piece we need for him straight up.

I would take Malkin or letang over nylander.